Hye Mi and Miyoung

I need you be mine

Chapter 20 - Hye Mi and Miyoung

"There.." Hye Mi muttered after placing Miyoung's gift on her locker. She didn't placed any name on it knowing that Miyoung will not accept it. "Yah, what are you doing?" Hye Mi flinched hearing Miyoung's voice "M.. Miyoung-ah.." "What the hell are you doing in my locker?!" she approached Hye Mi and shove her off making Hye Mi fall in the floor. "What is this?!" "I..it's a gift.." Hye Mi replied nervously "Hye Mi!" Baekhyun exclaimed and approached Hye Mi together with Sung Gyu. "Psh. Take that garbage of yours!" Miyoung exclaimed throwing Hye Mi's gift back. "M..Miyoung-ah wait!" Hye Mi stood up and grabbed Miyoung's arm "What do you want?!" "If you can't forgive me now.. will you please just accept my gift?" she said placing her gift on Miyoung's hands "If you need me Miyoung I'm always here for you eo?" Hye Mi gave her a warm smile and said.

----------

"You okay?" Sung Gyu asked Hye Mi while handing her a glass of water "Dae.." Hye Mi replied and sighed. "Hye Mi-ah.. Can I ask you something?" Baekhyun asked with a worried tone "What is it?" "What happened to the two of you?"

----------

Flashback

"Hye Mi-ah!!" "Oh, Miyoung-ah.." Hye Mi turned around and saw Miyoung "I heard all about halmeoni... Condolence.." Miyoung said then gave Hye Mi a hug. Hye Mi couldn't help but to burst in tears remembering what just happened to her. "She didn't ate last night again.." Jinyoung said "Jinja?" Miyoung sighed. 

"Huh?" Hye Mi muttered noticing a piece of paper in Miyoung's table "Oh Hye Mi! Can you please give that to Miyoung?" A classmate asked "W.. What's this?" She asked "Oh, seongsaengnim told me to give that  to Miyoung. Miyoung Was granted a scholarship abroad! It's great right?" "E..eh? A..abroad?" Hye Mi stuttered "Yes! Oh! Got to go know! See you later!" Hye Mi fell on her sit just by what she discovered just now. "M.. Miyoung's going to leave me too?" She muttered to herself as tears escape through her eyes "Ani.. I'm not going to let that happen.." She took the paper that's on Miyoung's table and left.

----------

"Miyoung! I'm so proud of you!" The classmate that Hye Mi talked to earlier saw Miyoung pass by the corridor and she congratulated Miyoung "Huh? What are you talking about?" Miyoung asked in confusion "Oh, you didn't met Hye Mi yet? She had the paper! The school granted you a scholarship to study music abroad! Your dreams will all came true Miyoung!" "Jinja?!" Miyoung can't believe the good news that she heard just now. It's her dream to sing a song that she herself composed. That's the reason why she wanted to study music abroad. She quickly searched for Hye Mi in their classroom but she's no where to be found. "Where is Hye Mi?" She asked herself. She decided to give Hye Mi a call. "Huh?" She muttered after hearing Hye Mi's ringtone "Oh! Hye Mi-ah you- What are you doing?" She asked while looking at Hye Mi burning a piece of paper. "Yah!" She quickly approached Hye Mi and saw the paper that the school gave burnt into pieces. "HYE MI! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO?! YOU BURNT IT?!" "Mianhae Miyoung-ah... I don't want you to leave.." Hye Mi replied while crying "I hate you Hye Mi!!! You know how much I wanted to study abroad and now! Look at what you've done! I hate you!" "M.. Miyoung-ah.." "Don't you ever talk to me again! From now on I don't know you anymore!" Miyoung shouted then left. Hye Mi fell on her knees and cried. "I.. I just don't want you to leave Miyoung-ah.."

End of Flashback

----------

"Y.. You did that? Are you insane?!" Sung Gyu exclaimed "I.. I just don't want her to leave me.. Halmeoni already left me!" "Is that another reason why you stopped singing?" Baekhyun asked and Hye Mi nodded in reply. "Hye Mi.." Baekhyun looked at her with sympathy in his eyes. "Don't worry. I know she'll forgive you for what you've done someday.." He continued "I hope so too.."

----------

"Pssh. How can she give this to me?!" Miyoung exclaimed throwing Hye Mi's gift away when someone catched it "Y..you!" "Don't you dare throw this away." Sung Gyu exclaimed while glaring at Miyoung "And why shouldn't I?! She already gave that to me right? It only means I can do anything I want with it! So give tha-" "Shut up." "Wha- Yah! Why do you even care?! You don't know anyth-" "What if I tell you I do know?" Sung Gyu cut Miyoung off "Don't you even know how hard she worked just to buy you that gift?! I know what she did to you was wrong! But can't you understand?! Her mind was all rounded up with what happened to her very precious loved one! That's the reason why she didn't want you to go! She love you so much for heaven's sake! Can't you understand that?!" Miyoung scoffed at Sung Gyu's statement "Love?! If she love me she wouldn't do that and let me go!" "If you were in her situation what would you do?" Miyoung was speechless. She realized what Sung Gyu said just now was true. "Think about what you're doing." Sung Gyu said then left. "What the- who does he think he is?!" Miyoung exclaimed

----------

"Sung Gyu-ssi.." "You're not sleeping yet?" Sung Gyu asked "A..ani.." She replied while pouring herself a glass of water. "Why didn't you ate earlier?" "I'm not hungry.." She replied then drink the water. "Yah, get over it." "Get over what?.." "About Miyoung.. You'll only get stress from that." A smile formed in Hye Mi's lips hearing Sung Gyu's statement. "You've changed." She said "What?" "You're caring about others now Sung Gyu laughed at Hye Mi's statement. "I know. I'm surprised too you know?" Hye Mi smiled and looked at Sung  Gyu "Sung Gyu-ssi," she muttered and looked at Sung Gyu with sincerity "You don't have to worry about me anymore. Since I met you, I learned how to conquer my fears.. Gumawo" Hye Mi said and showed him a warm smile. *dugeun dugeun Sung Gyu's heart started to beat fast without him knowing. He unconsciously held Hye Mi's cheek and suddenly their lips met. Hye Mi's eyes widen with what's happening to her  right now. They both gasped after Sung Gyu pulled out from their kiss. "A..ani! Hye Mi! I..It's not what you think! I jus-" "I.. I should get back to my room now.." Hye Mi quickly came back to her room and said. "What did I just do?!" Sung Gyu said and ruffled his hair in frustration. "Wow.. That hurt.." Baekhyun faked a laugh and leaned on the wall.

----------

The next day, it was all self-study for the students. The professors were all busy having a meeting with the scout team who will announce the trainees. Ki Bum together with his friends decided to stay at the practice room where they usually stay to  pass time. "Aigoo~ I really love this day!! Time to relax at school!" Sooyoung stated "Yeah! We can finally do what we want to do a long time ago Baekhyunnie!!" Chanyeol exclaimed. Baekhyun didn't answer and just stare blankly on the floor. "Baekhyun?" Chanyeol leaned to Baekhyun but then Baekhyun stood up causing for Chanyeol to fall. "Yah! You meanie! Where are you going?!" Chanyeol excalimed while pointing at Baekhyun "Home." He said with a straight tone. "Wh- what's wrong with him? Did something happen?"

----------

"I'm... Home.." Sung Gyu muttered nervously. "Where is she? Is she still at wo-" before he could finish his sentence the door opened and saw the girl that he's been looking for. "Oh!" They all exclaimed in unison "Oh.. Uh.. Did you just came back from work?" He said awkwardly "d..dae.." Hye Mi replied in the same way "Where's Baekhyun?" She asked noticing that Baekhyun's shoes are not there yet "Oh.. Molla.. Maybe he's gone out.." "G..gurae? T..then I'll be heading upstairs and change my clothes.." "Oh.. Okay.." Sung Gyu replied while scratching the back of his head. Hye Mi let out a slight bow and headed to her room.

----------

"Wah~ my heart's beating really fast... Did Sung Gyu-ssi notice?" Hye Mi shook her head and looked at her reflection in the mirror "Hye Mi-ah.. What's happening to you?" She muttered "I guess I'll just go and talk to Baekhyun.. Yeah! That's right! I'll talk to him!" She put her comb down and headed to Baekhyun's room.

*Knock Knock

"Baekhyun?" Hye Mi called and continued to knock at Baekhyun's door but no one's answering. "Huh?" She decided to open the door since no one is answering "Baekhyun?" She called and only saw an empty room. No Baekhyun inside. "Where is he?" She muttered and noticed that Baekhyun's scarf is there "Oh no.. He must be cold.. I have to find him.." She muttered and took Baekhyun's scarf with her and headed out. "Where are you going?" Sung Gyu asked Hye Mi "I'm going to find Baekhyun! It's getting late!" Hye Mi said "I'm going with you." The girl nodded and they headed out.


Hi guys! Here's the update! What do you think will happen next? You have to keep reading and find out what's going to happen ^^ Kyaa!! That Gyu and Hye Mi moment XDD but.. I feel bad for Baekhyun.. Sorry guys! I don't want to do it but I have too.. I feel bad myself too because Baekhyun is also my bias! *sighs.. Mianhae Byun Baekhyun!! Anyways~ enjoy reading! And 7 days till Infinite's concert!!so excited!! I'm finally going to see Kim Sung Gyu!! Hahaha!!  XDD keep safe guys!