Jinyoung's Past

I need you be mine

Chapter 14 - Jinyoung's Past

"Great now we have to go grocery shopping." Sung Gyu complained while the three of them head to the bus stop to go to the grocery shop to buy things that they need at home. "Yeah.. I kinda miss Chanyeol.. he's the one who's buying all the groceries for me.." Hye Mi chuckled at Sung Gyu's and Baekhyun's conversation. "Woah, what's with that girl?" Baekhyun said while pointing at the girl who's leaning beside the pole. "She seem to be dizzy?" Sung Gyu said then they all immediately ran over to help the girl. "Yah aghassi are you-" before Baekhyun could finish her question, the girl collapsed and fell on the ground "Omo!" Hye Mi exclaimed "J..Ji Eun unnie?!" 

--------

"Hyung, your phone's ringing will you answer it please?" Sandeul growned and placed his pillow above his head to cover the noise "Ughh.." Jinyoung struggled to reach his phone and answered it "Y..eoboseyo?" "Oppa.." Jinyoung's blood immediately flowed through his veins causing him to be widely awake. "Hye Mi?!" "Oppa, Can you go to the place that I sent you? Jebal.." "What are you talking about?!" Jinyoung asked "Jebal oppa.. See you then annyeong.." "Wait Hye-" Jinyoung tried to talk but Hye Mi already hanged up, Again. "wha- She dares to hang up on me again?! Unbelievable!" he said while staring at his phone. He scanned through the messages and saw the address that Hye Mi is talking about. "A hospital?! Sh*t something wrong must've happen to her!" Jinyoung immediately get out of his bed and changed his clothes. He grabbed his car keys and headed to the hospital.

--------

"Hye Mi! What the heck?! You're alright?!" Jinyoung exclaimed "Mian oppa.." "Then why the hell did you call me and made me go at this place huh?!" "Oppa, I think you should see why.." Hye Mi answered then opened the hopital room door "What are you doing? Who's in there?" he asked in confusion "You should go in oppa." Jinyoung gave her sister a confused look and did as he was asked. "J..Ji Eun?" Jinyoung was surprised to see Ji Eun inside the room laying on the hospital bed and was sleeping soundly. "How did- Why is she-?" Jinyoung was speechless. He didn;t know how to react and just approached Ji Eun. "We saw her at the bus stop oppa.. Unnie.. collapsed.." "What?!" they both turned around when they noticed Ji Eun moved. "Unnie!" Hye Mi exclaimed then approached Ji Eun immediately. Jinyoung who was surprised by what is happening right now can't move a single finger on his feet. "H..Hye Mi? What are you-" Ji Eun stopped when he noticed Jinyoung standing at the side and is staring at her. "J..Jinyoung.." she muttered "I guess I should let you both talk. I'll be outside okay?" Hye Mi said then left the room.

"Yah, are they alright to be alone by themselves?" Sung Gyu asked Hye Mi "Yes. Let's continue what we're doing? Let's go to the supermarket" Hye Mi smiled and the two boys nodded.

--------

Jinyoung's POV

"J..Jinyoung.." I can't belive it. It's really Ji Eun. I took a step but hesitated on the next. I don't want to associate with her anymore. I'll just hurt her mre deeply. "I..I'm glad that you're alright now. I.. I should be going now. Take care Ji Eun." I turned around and heard her call me but I didn't turn around. It will nly make things hard for her and for me.

"Babo Hye Mi. Why did you bother huh? You left me again, you little girl." I said as I sat on the swing on the nearby park. "Oppa... Buy me an ice cream!!"  I smiled as I look at the siblings that are buying ice cream in front of me and remembered the time when Sandeul, Hye Mi, Ji Eun and I we're attending grade school together.

--------

Flashback

"Hye Mi-ah, what are you looking at?" Ji Eun asked Hye Mi. She pointed at the ice cream truck selling ice cream to the kids from their school. "Yah Youngie-ah! It seems like you dongsaeng wants some ice cream" Ji Eun let out a chuckle and said "You want some Hye Mi?" Jinyoung asked and Hye Mi nodded "Okay kaja, let's get you some ice cream." he held her sister's hand and smiled. "Two vanilla ice creams please." Jinyoung paid for the ice cream and said "Okay here you go~" the ice cream vendor said while handing them the ice creams "Yah hyung! Buy me one too!" "Yeah! Me too Youngie!!" Ji Eun and Sandeul insisted "Yah we're not related by blood." Jinyoung glared at them and said. But then he felt Hye Mi tugging her sleeve "What is it Hye Mi?" he asked "Please buy them ice cream too oppa.." "Wha-?" Jinyoung was speechless. He can't resist his sister's cuteness and he had no choice but to do so. "Arasso.. Here buy yourselves some." he said "Gumawo oppa!" Hye Mi exclaimed "Anything for my dongsaeng" he smiled while ruffling her sister's hair.

--------

"Sandeul, who's that boy that keeps on talking to my sister?" Jinyoung asked "Oh, it seems that he likes her hyung. I heard the others talking about th-" "What?!" Jinyoung stood up and approached Hye Mi "Woah, why did you do that?!" Ji Eun exclaimed "I didn't expect for him to take it seriously?! I'm jus joking you know?!" Sandeul explained "Well, tell that to him. Nice meeting you though." Ji Eun continued then sipped on her juice. "Yah!" Jinyoung said shouting at Hye Mi's classmate "D..Dae s..sunbae?" the boy asked nervously "What's your name?" he asked rudely "Woo Sung Hyun.." the boy replied "Oppa?" He ignored Hye Mi and stared at the boy from head to toe. "Stay away from my sister." "E..Eh?" she grabbed Hye Mi's arm and said "Get your things. You'll eat on our table." "But oppa we're-" "No buts!" Hye Mi nodded and did as she was told. While she's letting her brother pull her towards their table, she mouthed a 'sorry' to Sung Hyun and Sung Hyun said it's okay in reply. "Oppa why did you do that earlier?" Hye Mi asked her brother "Did what?" "We're just doing our report oppa.." "I know." "Why did you do that?" "Because he like you you babo!" "Wha- Ani oppa! Sung Hyun likes Miyoung not me!" Jinyoung's mouth dropped after hearing what his sister said and looked at Sandeul "Uh.. I kind of.. I didn't expect you to take it seriously okay hyung?!" Sandeul exclaimed "You're dead. Come here you little brat!" Jinyoung exclaimed and chased Sandeul who already ran away. "He really is very protective when it come to you huh?" Ji Eun said "Yeah unnie.." Hye Mi replied.

--------

"Sandeul oppa!" Hye Mi called from afar "Oh Hye Mi! Where are they?" "They're at the shop already oppa! Palli!!" Hye Mi and Sandeul are pairing up Ji Eun because Hye Mi noticed the change between Ji Eun and her brother. She would love the two of them to be in a relationship because she treats Ji Eun like her very own sister. "Yah Youngie, why are we here?" Ji Eun asked "Uh you see.." Jinyoung said shyly while scartching the back of his head "He's going to confess!!" Sandeul whispered to Hye Mi while they both peek behind the door "Yah stop it Youngie. You're giving me creeps. Just get to the point." Ji Eun said then let out a chuckle "Ugh! Okay okay! I like you okay?! Happy now?" "So?" Ji Eun said "So.. umm.. Will.. uh.." Hye Mi lost her patience and went inside the room "Oh! Spit it out oppa!!" Hye Mi exclaimed "H..Hye Mi?" Ji Eun said surprised at Hye Mi's sudden appearance "Hye Mi?! What are you-" "Just tell her already oppa!" Ji Eun giggled at the cuteness of the siblings "Okay I get it! Uh.. Ji Eun will.. Will you be my girlfriend?" Ji Eun laughed and took a step closer and kissed Jinyoung on his forehead "I'll be glad to Jinyoung." she smiled and ruffled the boy's hair. "Yay!" Hye Mi and Sandeul sqealed in happiness "Yah you! You're here too?!" Jinyoung exclaimed while glaring at Sandeul "Yah hyng! DOn't you dare glare at me! I helped you set this up!" "Wha-!" Jinyoung was speechless. He can't deny that Sandeul really helped him in setting up the place for him to be able to confess to Ji Eun. "Yay!! Unnie!! You're officially my sister-in-law!" Hye Mie exclaimed then gave Ji Eun a hug "Yah! We're not even married yet!" Jinyoung exclaimed and Ji Eun let out a laugh.

--------

"I want you to break up with my daughter." Mr. Song said "E..Eh?" Jinyoung couldn't believe that Mr. Song wants him to break up with Ji Eun after their 2 years of staying together. "She doesn't want to go abroad to be cured because of you Jinyoung. So I want you to break up with her. He sighed deeply and gave in. "If that's the only way to have her cured then okay. I'll do it." Jinyoung stated while looking down on the ground "Arasso. Gumawo Jinyoung." "Dae."

"E..Eh? But why Jinyoung?" "I told you right? I don't lov you anymore. Don't make me repeat myself!" Jinyoung exclaimed "Jnyoung please.. Don't do this.." Ji Eun said while tears started to flow from her eyes. "Jinyoung walked out from Ji Eun's room leaving Ji Eun crying alone on her room. "Gumawo Jinyoung." Ji Eun's father, who's waiting outside her room said. Jinyoung ignored him then left their house with guilt inside his heart.
 

"Hello? Hye Mi?" Baekhyun tried to call Hye Mi several times but she's not answering "E..Eh?" "You okay?" Baekhyun asked "Y..yes.." "You don't seem like it." he said "I was asking what we need to buy. Hyung already went to the vegetables section to  buy the vegetables that we'll be needing at home." "Mianhae.. I'm just worried about oppa.." "Wae?" baekhyun asked as they continue to walk and headed to the meat section as Hye Mi bought two styros of beef and pork. "Because.. Ji Eun unnie is oppa's ex-girlfriend.. I hope he'll be okay.." "What?!" Baekhyun exclaimed causing to get the attention of the other buyers inside the supermarket. He cleared his throat and act as if nothing happened. "Yah you're causing a commotion Byun Baekhyun." Sung Gyu scolded "Oh hyung. You're back! haha Mian.." "Are you two finished?" the two of them nodded "Okay then." They all headed to the cashier and payed for the things they bought.

--------

"Yoo Jin, you think it'll work out? For Hye Mi I mean.." Mrs. Byun asked Mrs. Jung "Yeah, I mean will it change Hye Mi?" Mrs. Kim added "Yes, I know it will. But forgive me if one of your sons will.." Hye Mi's mother apologized "Oh, it's okay Yoo Jin. I know that one of them will be broken hearted. I also wanted Baekhyun and Sung Gyu to help Hye Mi forget about her painful past you know?" Sung Gyu's mom said "Same for me." Baekhyun's mom smiled and added. "Thank you. Really thanks you two." "Oh don't mention it Yoo Jin." Mrs. Byun replied.

--------

"Oh God, I'm so exhau- waaaahhh!!!" Baekhyun shouted from the bathroom "Yah hyung! Lock the door if you'll use it!" Baekhyun exclaimed who saw Sung Gyu who's shirtless. "Oh mian. It's my habit and besides! We're both men!! Why are you freaking lik-" "What's the matte-" "Don't look!" Baekhyun approached Hye Mi and covered her eyes. "Umm.. Baekhyun? What's wrong?" Hye Mi held Baekhyun's hand that is covering her eyes and asked "Yah hyung! Quickly close the door! You'll ruin Hye Mi's innocent eyes!" "Wha-?!" Sung Gyu glared at him and closed the door You're going to get it Byun Baekhyun! Sung Gyu thought. "Uh.. Baekhyun?" "Oh Mianhae!!" Baekhyun released Hye Mi and let out a laugh "What's the matter?" "Aniyo Hye Mi-ah!! hahaha!! Just go back to your room okay?" Baekhyun muttered as he push Hye Mi back to her room.

End of Flashback

--------

"Huh?" Hye Mi muttered. She noticed that she have a message. She picked her phone up and read the message:

From: Oppa

Hye Mi, I just want you to know that I'm back from the hospital. I admit. I'm glad that I got a chance to see her agan. Gumawo.

Hye Mi smiled in relief "Thank goodness oppa's alright." She decided to reply at his brothers message and smiled.

To: Oppa

I'm glad oppa ^^ And I'm sorry..

From: Oppa

You should be. Even though you've done something good to me I'm still mad at you.

"I thought so.." Hye Mi said while reading her brother's message. 

To: Oppa

Jinja Mianhae oppa.. I promise I'll tell you soon..

From: Oppa

Arayo Hye Mi. But always rememeber that oppa's always here for you okay? Saranghae Hye Mi :)

A smile formed at Hye Mi's face. "Gumawo oppa.. I promise that I'll tell you everythin soon."

To: Oppa

Nado oppa! Saranghaeyo!!

--------

Hye Mi walked through the kitchen and glanced at the time, 3 am. She grabbed a glass and poured some water in it. Tears fell from Hye Mi's eyes as she sat down to calm herself. "It's not my fault.." she kept on repeating those words as she covers her ears and close her eyes shut. "..Hye Mi?" Baekhyun who's still half asleep muttered. Hye Mi let out a gasped and stood from her seat wiping her tears away. "Are you crying?" he asked "A..Ani.." he leaned in closer to look at Hye Mi's eyes and saw that her eyes are watery. "You are." he said while cupping her cheeks. "No.." Hye Mi denied and tears started to fall from her eyes again. Baekhyun was shocked at seeing her cry and pulled her t a hug.

Sung Gyu's POV

"Ugghh.. can't sleep." I stood up from my bed  and headed towards the kitchen. I ruffled my hair infrustration and opened the door. "Wha-?! What the hell?!" I exclaimed looking at Hye Mi and Baekhyun. Why are they higging each other?! "What are you two getting all lovey-dovey about at three in the morning?!" "Ah hyung! Uh.. You see.. She.." Baekhyun stiffen agter seeing me. I noticed that Hye Mi is teary eyed and I looked at her "..Mian.." Hye Mi muttered then went back to her room. "Well? Care to explain everything?!" I asked with my arms crossed. "Hyung!! I didn't do anything to her!!" I walked closer to him and glared at him "You better be."


Hi guys!! Update!! Wohoo!! :)) I'm hyperactive today!! Why? Because uri WooGyu couple keeps on giving me good vibes!! I'm currently squealing by myself here in my room because of them haha! Gyu's making me love him even more! >.< Anyways~ Enjoy this chapter and Please subscribe and leave your comment! Keep safe guys! :*