Hi! Our meeting

I need you be mine

Chapter 1 - Hi! Our Meeting

 

"Yah omma! I told you not to accept the offer! Her voice isn't even loud enough when she order on a fast food chain!" Jinyoung complained.
"It's okay Jinyoung your dongsaeng will be fine, right dear?" She said while looking at Hye Mi.
Hye Mi looked at her mother with her innocent face and nodded. Jinyoung scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"Omma! Can you see her face?! She's going to stay with two boys with her innocent face!"
He exclaimed while pointing at her little sister.
"Jinyoung! Stop okay? Your sister already agreed so it's final! Pack your things later and your father and I will drop you at your dorm tomorrow okay dear?"
"Omma, I don't have to go to a dorm. I can commute all the way to the university! I'm willing to do that for Hye Mi!" Jinyoung plead
"Jinyoung don't be so stubborn! Pack your things arasso?!" Their mother exclaimed then headed out of the room.

Jinyoung was left dumb founded and fell on the bed.
"Oppa.." Hye Mi muttered and approached her oppa and gave him a hug.
"Hye Mi-ah, will you really be fine with that? I mean you're living with two boys!!"
"I'll be fine oppa, you don't have to worry. Omma said that the two of them are good people" she answered with a smiling face. Jinyoung sighed and hugged her sister back
"Hye Mi-ah, if they did something bad to you call me okay?"
"Dae oppa"

--the next day -- 

"I'll take her to the house omma" Jinyoung plead
"Okay then Jinyoung. Let us say goodbye to uri Hye Mi" their mother smiled and hugged her.
"Hye Mi-ah, you know why we're sending you there right? Your oppa needs to go to college and you'll be left alone in the house if we don't send you off."
"Ara omma." Hye Mi replied
"Be good okay Hye Mi?" Their father added
"Dae appa" then he gave his daughter a hug.
"Let's go I'll send you there" Jinyoung said then they waved their parents a goodbye and entered the car.

--------------

"This is the house?" Jinyoung muttered after they arrived. They walked until the front door and pressed the doorbell

*Ding Dong~

They waited for a few seconds then the door opened.
"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!" A boy with a blonde hair greeted them.
Jinyoung pulled his dongsaeng to his back and hid her
"Oppa" Hye Mi whispered behind him.
"Hello, I'm Jung Jinyoung. I'm the older brother of Hye Mi" he introduced himsel.
"Oh right! Hye Mi! We've been waiting for her. Our mom informed us about it" he said
"Is that so? Well I'm here to send her off"
"Oh right, umm.." The boy seems to be puzzelled on not seing Hye Mi
"She's here" Jinyoung said stepping aside
"Oh! There you are! Come in!" He said welcoming the two of them inside.

 "Hyung! She's here!" The boy shouted then suddenly a boy with small eyes went downstairs. "Okay! Now for some introductions~" the blonde boy said cheerfully then continued.
"I'm Kim Ki Bum but you can call me Key! You can call me anything you like" He said offering a hand shake to Hye Mi.
"It's nice to meet you Kibum-ssi" Hye Mi replied softly.
'Woah, she's cute' Key thought but then he cleared he's throat when he noticed that Jinyoung's glaring at them.
He nudged his hyung telling him to introduce himself
"I'm Kim Sung Gyu." he said irritatingly then a silent atmosphere covered the room.
"Ahaha! Sorry he's really quiet and the complete opposite of me ahaha!" Key explained rubbing the back of his head.

*Ding~

"Omma texted. I should get going now Hye Mi" Jinyoung said.
"Okay oppa. Be careful eo?"
"Thanks Hye Mi. Call me if you need anything arasso?" He said then ruffled her hair.
"Dae oppa."
"Please take care of her" he said looking at the Kim brothers.
"Of course you can count on us!" Key replied "I'll be off then" he said then kissed Hye Mi on her forehead and left.

Sung Gyu didn't bother to welcome her and went upstairs.
"Hyung, Odiga?" Key asked.
"Upstairs" Sung Gyu replied while ruffling his hair.
Key rolled his eyes and turned to Hye Mi.
"Let's go? I'll show you your room!" He exclaimed and she nodded.

 "Well, here's your room!" Key said after opening the door.
"Wah~" Hye Mi said in awe.
Her room was painted white with her furnitures with a touch of green in it. Green is Hye Mi's favorite color.

"Like it?"
"Mm! Gumawo I love it" Hye Mi said while smiling.
"Okay, I'll go back to my room to finish something for a while. Call me if you need anything arasso?" Key smiled.
"Okay" Hye Mi replied and nodded.

Hye Mi's POV

"Okay" I answered then walked on my room.
"Hmm.. I need to go to the bathroom" I muttered then went out to find the bathroom.
"Oh here it is." I mumbled after finding it then opened it.. But "Aaaaaaaaahhh!!"


A/N: Hi Guys! I'm back with my third fanfic ^^ Hope you like this one as much as you like my other fanfics :) Please comment and subscribe!