Leaving

I need you be mine

Chapter 29 - Leaving

Class ended and they all together walked and headed home. "Hye Mi!" a voice called. "Oppa!" Hye Mi exclaimed and ran towards her brother. "Aigoo~ do you miss me that much?" the girl nodded in reply. Jinyoung kissed her forehead and ruffled her hair. "Nado Hye Mi. I missed you so much" he gave her a warm smile and said. "Hi hyung! Are you here to bully Gyu hyung for being Hye Mi's boyfriend? Haha" the others widen their eyes in surprise. "Kim Ki Bum you blabber mouth!!" Sooyoung smacked his head and shouted. "YOU TWO. COME WITH ME THIS INSTANT!" Jinyoung said pointing at Hye Mi and Sung Gyu. "Ooops.." Ki Bum muttered.

-----------

"Now let's talk you two. Is it true that YOU ARE DATING?!" Sung Gyu and Hye Mi nodded in reply. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Jinyoung exclaimed. "I promise I'll take care of her hyung!" Sung Gyu plead. "NEVER!!" "Oppa.. Jebal eo?" his face fell after seeing her beloved sister plead. The last time he saw her like that was when they were kids. He sighed heavily and gave in. "Arasso.. i have no other choice huh?" "Gumawo hyung!" "Shut up, I only approved because of Hye Mi." they both giggled at Jinyoung and shook their heads. "and I'll only approve in one condition." "What is it hyung?" "Tell me where you live Hye Mi." both of their eyes widen in surprise. First, knowing their relationship freak the hell out of Jinyoung and now, he wants to know where she lives. What a tragic life for both of them. "But oppa-" "Take it or leave it." the two sighed in defeat. The time has finally come for them to finally tell Jinyoung the truth. "Arasso oppa.." "Good. Then let's go."

-----------

On their way home, Jinyoung sat in between Hye Mi and Sung Gyu. He keeps shooting glares to Sung Gyu. I'll kill you with my look Kim Sung Gyu. Just try making my sister cry and you'll experience hell on Earth. He thought. He felt a head rest over his shoulder and saw his sister sleeping peacefully in his shoulder. His lips formed into a curve and soften. "Sung Gyu." "Yes?" "Do you really like my sister?" "Yes hyung. I like her to death." "Then take care of her understand? You're the first boy that she ever fell in love with. She doesn't know anything about love so take care of her." "I will hyung." Sung Gyu smiled inside and sighed in relief.

-----------

"WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!! YOU'RE LEAVING WITH TWO FREAKINGUYS JUNG HYE MI?!" Jinyoung enraged and asked. "Dae oppa.." "AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT OMMA CAUSED ALL OF THIS?!" the two nodded while frowning. "THAT OMMA!! SHE'S REALLY DRIVING THE HELL OUT OF ME! Alright! That's it! Pack up Hye Mi!" "E..Eh? W..what?" "I said PACK THE HELL UP." "Hyung-" "Shut it Sung Gyu. I already approved of you two but I can't agree of the fact that she's going to live with you guys. Now go upstairs and pack your things Hye Mi. We're going back home." Hye Mi and Sung Gyu were left with no choice. The girl frowned and headed to her room to pack up. 

Hye Mi's POV

I can't believe it. I'm going to leave this house.. I sighed and started to pack my things up. "Oh.." I smiled and grabbed the picture frame with the picture of me, Sung Gyu oppa and Baekhyun in it. "Time flies so fast huh? So many things happened in just a few months. I'll just look at the bright side.. At least oppa approved of our relationship.." I sighed and continued to place my remaining clothes in my bag. I zipped it and took a last glance on my room. I headed downstairs and saw a frowning Baekhyun. "Y..You're really leaving?" he asked with sadness filled in his face. "Yes she is. let's go." Jinyoung oppa said and grabbed my hand. I felt a hand grab my arm "Please.. Don't go.. Hye Mi.." Baekhyun pleaded teary eyes. Oh no.. Baekhyun please.. no..

-----------

Baekhyun pleaded. He don't want Hye Mi to be taken away from him the second time around. He stared as he watch the girl he love the most being taken away from him. Hye Mi stopped on her foot and snatched her arm from her brother. Jinyoung's eyes widen in surprise. It was the first time that Hye Mi ever did this to him. "H..Hye Mi?" "Oppa.. please.. Can you at least let me say goodbye to them before I leave? I promise I'll go with you.." Jinyoung's face fell and smiled. "Arasso. I'll wait for you in the car." he replied and gestured her to go back.

"Baekhyun-ah.." "Hye Mi!" Baekhyun exclaimed and ran over to her pulling her into a tight hug. Sung Gyu restrained himself knowing that Baekhyun needs her right now. He witnessed all the pain that he've been through. "Tell me you're not leaving! tell me you're not going to leave me! Please Hye Mi.. I need you.." he said as tears fall from his eyes. Hye Mi's heart broke into pieces. It's hard for her to see other people cry in front of her. "Baekhyun.. I have to leave.. Mianhae.. But we'll always see each other at school right? So, you don't have to worry. I have to do this, not because oppa will not approve of us. But I'm doing this because he'll be really mad at you both if I don't.. So Baekhyun, don't be sad okay? I'll always be here" she smiled and wiped his tears away. "Hye Mi.." he sighed and smiled. "Arasso.. Gumawo Hye Mi. Saranghae.." "OKAY! THIS IS WHERE I SHOULD BREAK THE LINE BYUN BAEKHYUN!" Sung Gyu exclaimed and stand in between them. "She's mine!" he exclaimed and Baekhyun giggled. "I know hyung. But I liked her first." "Wha- BUT SHE'S MINE!" Sung Gyu exclaimed. Hye Mi giggled and removed Sung Gyu's arm off her. "I should get going now. Goodbye" "Yah! you bid him farewell but not me?!" "Arasso." Hye Mi stepped closer to him and kissed his forehead. "Annyeong oppa" she smiled and said. Sung Gyu was dumbfounded and flushed. "Aigoo~ hyung! You're embarassed are you-" Baekhyun stopped when he felt a kiss on his cheek. "Now that's fair enough you two. Annyeong!" Hye Mi exclaimed then left. Leaving the two boys jaw dropped.

-----------

Myungsoo's POV

"Uggh.. At last! Bus!" I exclaimed then entered the bus with excitement. "Oh?" I saw a familiar figure sleeping in front of me. Guess who? Ha Na. I rolled my eyes and sat across her. The bus door opened and a man entered inside. I furrowed my eyebrows as I look at him. Is he retarded?! What's wrong with this ahjussi?! "Oh sh*t! his going to seat next to her!" I immediately transferred next to Ha Na and looked at the ahjussi intimately. The ahjussi stopped and sat at the back. I sighed in relief and leaned at the seat. "Aish really this girl! Why is she sleeping when she's alone?!" I whispered loudly. Ha Na groaned and almost bumped into the glass. "Woah there!" I stopped her head with my hand and sighed in relief. "Ughh.." she groaned again and shifted her head in my shoulder. Oh my goodness. The scene made my heart thump faster. It feels like I've joined a marathon! "Woohyun oppa.." Oh.. Woohyun hyung again? My face fell and sighed. I decided to just enjoy the view outside. Lee Ha Na.. When will you notice me?

-----------

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" Sung Gyu asked "Yes oppa. I'm already 17 years old. I can go by myself. And besides, you'll be late in your practice." "But I have a feeling that I should go with you." he insisted. "I'm okay oppa. Trust me." Sung Gyu smiled and kissed her forehead. "If you say so then. See you later my angel" "Mm! Annyeong oppa!" Hye Mi waved and left.

-----------

"Waah!! oppa!! give me that ball!" Hye Mi smiled as she watch the two kids play around. It reminds her of her and her oppa playing when they were kids. "Oh! There she is!" Jinyoung exclaimed and walked towards Hye Mi. "Ah! the ball!" Hye Mi's eyes widen when she saw a car approaching. "Oh no! Little girl!" she shouted and ran over to the girl. She pushed her away and fell. "HYE MI!!!" Jinyoung shouted.


Hello guys! Here's an update! ^^ Enjoy! PLease continue to subscribe eo? Thank you for my new subscribers imhs24WhySoSerious_IcicleEXOSachanafaihannanainspiritlovee and WeAreOneEXO226!! I appreciate it!! Anyways~ please leave your comments eo? Keep safe guys!