My Best friends!

I need you be mine

Chapter 10 - My Best Friends!

 

"Hye Mi!" Baekhyun called as he ran to apporach Hye Mi.
"Oh, Baekhyun." Hye Mi stopped and muttered.
"Umm.. Hi" Baekhyun smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head.
"Hi" Hye Mi smiled back.
"Umm.. You okay now?"
"Huh?,"
Okay? Why?  Hye Mi gave it a thought but then she remembered what happened yesterday "Oh.. yes.. Mian.. Did I make you worry?"
"A LOT! uh- I mean yeah.." Hye Mi chuckled at his reaction.
"Umm.. so.. I was wondering.."
Oh come on Byun Baekhyun spit it out! Baekhyun scolded himself. "Umm.. You see, my mom gave me this.." he said showing Hye Mi two tickets to the aquarium
"and Chanyeol doesn't want to go to aquariums.."
"He doesn't?" Hye Mi asked.
"Yeah. He don't like fishes and stuff.."
"Oh.. So you want me to go with you?"
"Umm.. if that's okay with you?" he asked doubtly.
"Okay then"
"Wha-" Baekhyun's jaw dropped. He didn't expect that it will be that easy.
"Then I'll fetch you at your house tomorrow morning"
"Ah I think that's not a good idea.."
"Huh? Wae?" he asked.
"Sung Gyu-ssi doesn't want to have visitors every morning.. The last time Woohyun went to our house he got kicked out for it.. I don't want that to happen to you so.."
"Oh, alright then. I'll wait for you at the bus stop?"
"Okay" Hye Mi nodded and smiled.

Gosh she's really cute. Baekhyun thought then flushed.
 

"Baekhyunnie~" Chanyeol called then approched the two.
"Oh, Chanyeol-ssi annyeonhasseyo" Hye Mi greeted.
"Oh hi Hye Mi-ah! What's that? Don't tell that's the fishy ticket?"
"Fishy ticket?" Baekhyun said.
"Yeah, the ticket you showed me yesterday? The one ahjumma gave you"
"Aish! You silly thing! It's for the aquarium! A-Q-U-A-R-I-U-M!" he spelled it out for Chanyeol.
Hye Mi let out a giggle while watching them both.Baekhyun cleared his throat and stood straight. Chanyeol rolled his eyes at him and looked back at Hye Mi.
"So~ you two will have a date?"
"B-Bwoh?! Shut up Park Chanyeol!" he smacked Chanyeol on the head and glared at him.
"Date?"
"A-Ani! You'll just accompany me Hye Mi that's all!" Baekhyun explained.
"No, It's a date Baekhyun" Chanyeol repeated.
"Aish!-"
"If you say so.. See you tomorrow Baekhyun-ah!" Hye Mi left leaving the two boys jaw dropped. "D..Did I hear it right?!" Chanyeol asked while pointing at Hye Mi. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes at him and smiled.

--------

It's a beautiful Saturday morning for Baekhyun. He looked at his reflection at the mirror and straightened his clothes.
"Go Baek! It's your day!" He said to himself then left.
When he arrived at the bus stop, he looked around and scanned for the girl. He didn't see any sign of her so he decided to take a seat a kill time by watching the cars pass by.
"Baekhyun!" A voice called.
"Hye Mi!" He exclaimed and smiled ear to ear.
"Mian. Am I late?" Hye Mi asked.
"Oh no! I just arrived too!" He replied then smiled.
"oh gurae?"
"Mhm! Kaja?"
"Okay.." They both entered the next bus that stopped.

"Waahh~" Hye Mi said in awe as she looked around in circles.
"Woah-" she was about to fall off but then Baekhyun caught her.
They both stared at each others faces and flushed.
"Uh.. I.. I'm going to get us something to drink.." Baekhyun said to break the silence.
"Uh.. Okay.." Hye Mi said.
"I'll just stay here I guess.." She said then took a seat on the bench. Baekhyun nodded then left.

"Woah! What was that?!" Baekhyun said while pressing the button on the vending machine.
A sound signalled that the drink he chose for Hye Mi dropped.
"Will a cola be okay?" He said while staring on the drink then left.
"Wait!" He stopped on his feet.
"Aish! I forgot to get myself a drink!" He said while ruffling his hair.
He presssed the button for the orange juice and waited for the drink to drop.
"Aish! Get yourself together Byun Baekhyun!!!" He scolded himself. 

--------

"Uh.. Here.." Baekhyun said while handing the drinks to Hye Mi.
"I don't know whatyou like so I just bought it. Just choose whatever you want"
"Okay" Hye Mi replied then took the orange juice.
"Yo.. You like orange juice too?" Baekhyun asked as he watched Hye Mi drink the juice.
"Oh sorry.. Is this yours?! I thought.. "
"Oh no! It's okay! I just asked because I happen to like orange juice too so.. "
"Oh gurae? Then we have simlarities then" Hye Mi replied then gave him an eye smile.
"Yeah.." Baekhyun muttered while staring at the sky.

--------

"Oh! There's a clownfish!" Hye Mi exclaimed while pointing at the fish.
She immediately ran towards the place where the clownfish are located and Baekhyun followed her ith a smile on his face.
"You love those fishes?" Baekhyun asked.
"Yeah! I saw them at finding nemo! There's Nemo and Marlin!!" Baekhyun was suprised.
It's his first time to see Hye Mi act that way.
"Oh.. Sorry.. was I too loud?" Hye Mi asked while covering .
"N..No! Y..You're not! I was just happy. It's the first time I saw you this way. I'm happy that I'm the one with you right now." He said the carressed the girls hair.

Hye Mi's POV

Oh my.. Do I want Baekhyun to be my friend too? But he's my friend already. Why is my heart beating fast like this? It's the second time around.
"Hye Mi?" "Huh?"
"Are you okay? You're getting red. Do you feel something?" he said while touching my cheeks but I avoided it.
"Uh.. I.. I'm just going to the restroom.." I said then ran off.
  "Okay" I heard him say as I ran.

"What's with me? First Sung Gyu-ssi and now Baekhyun? Am I that desperate in having friends?" I said to myself while staring at my reflection on the mirror.
"W.. Why am I red?" 

*Sulppeun hajima Nonono~ Honja ga aniya nonono~ I flinched when I suddenly heard my phone rang "Yeoboseyo?" I asked.
"Where are you?" the voice asked.
"Umm.. Duguseyo?" I asked.
"It's me. Sung Gyu" My mouth fell wide open.
"SUNG GYU-SSI?!" I exclaimed.
"Wae? Surprised? Where the hell are you anyway?!"
"I..I'm at the aquarium.." I replied.
"Stay there. I'm going to get you."
"Eh?!-" I was about to say something but Sung Gyu-ssi hung up.
How did he know my number? And why is he suddenly going here? Confused, I returned to Baekhyun and stopped.
"Oh, you're finished. Let's go eat! I saw a cafe nearby" he said then lead the way.

--------

Sung Gyu's POV

"Hyung.."
"Why didn't you tell me that she was going out?" I said while giving Ki Bum a death glare.
"But hyung! Since when does she need your permission to go out any-"
"Shut up."
"Dae.." he bowed his head and kept his mouth shut.
"If anything bad happens to her you're dead." I grabbed my sweater then left.
"Aish, Kim Ki Bum." I muttered then stopped.
"Wait! What the hell is happening to me?!" Yeah! Why am I suddenly caring about her?!
"Aish! Molla!" I ruffled my hair then continued to walk to the bus stop.

--------

"Uh.. Hye Mi?" Baekhyun said while looking at Hye Mi who's being paranoid.
"Huh? Yeah?"
"Are you okay? You seemed uh.. how should I say this.. not so okay?"
"Ah.. Mian.." she said then sipped at her Frappuccino.
"Mmm! What is this? I love it!" Hye Mi exclaimed after letting the Frappuccino flow through .
"It's called Frappuccino Hye Mi" Baekhyun giggled at her cuteness.
"Jinja?! Then it's my favorite then" she smiled then drank more.
"I'm glad..
" "Huh? Did you say something Baekhyun?" Hye Mi asked thinking that she heard Baekhyun say something.
"I'm glad that I'm witnessing this all now" he said then ruffled Hye Mi's hair.
Hye Mi's eyes widen by his action and flushed.
"Omo.." she said while clutching her chest.
"Wae? You okay?"
"Huh? Oh yeah.." Hye Mi said then faked a smile.

After Hye Mi and Baekhyun finished eating they went back to the aquarium for a last glance.
"Jung Hye Mi." they both heard a voice then turned back.
"Sung Gyu!" "Sung Gyu-ssi" they both said in unison.
"Yeah. I'm here. Ki Bum didn't told me that you're with him?! Ugggh! I wasted my energy to go here!" he complained.
"Y..You went here because you thought that I'm alone?" Hye Mi asked.
"Guess you can say that." Hye Mi flushed and her heartbeat went faster with Sung Gyu's answer. "Aww, you're very sweet Sung Gyu!!" Baekhyun cheerfully exclaimed then approached Sung Gyu.

Hye Mi watched Baekhyun and Sung Gyu as they walk ahead of her. It's really weird.. The way I feel when I'm with Sung Gyu-ssi and Baekhyun are the same.. she thought. Then suddenly a conclusion popped into her head.
"Ah!" she said making Baekhyun and Sung Gyu looked at her.
"I guess you two are my best friends then!" she said making the two confused.

What is this crazy girl talking about? Sung Gyu thought What does she mean? Best.. friends huh.. Baekhyun frowned then looked at Hye Mi.

--------

"See you Hye Mi-ah! Sung Gyu-ah!" Baekhyun waved at Hye Mi and Baekhyun as he bid them goodbye. "Mhm.. Annyeong" Hye Mi waved back cheerfully.
They both watched as Baekhyun walk back and entered their house.
"Oh! You're back Hye Mi-ah! Hy-"
"Move." Sung Gyu ignored Ki Bum and went to his room.
"D..Did something happen?" Hye Mi asked "Sort of.." Ki Bum replied frowning.
"Hye Mi-ah!!" Sooyoung exclamed the hugged her tightly.
"Sooyoung.. Can't.. Air.. " Hye Mi muttered as she struggle for air.
"Oh! Mian! hahaha!" she let go of Hye Mi and rubbed the back of her head.
"So~ where you from?" Sooyoung asked.
"From the aquarium" Hye Mi replied while taking her sneakers off.
"Aquarium?! With oppa?!"
"Oh no! With Baekhyun" "With what?!" Sooyoung mouth fell wide open.
"With Baekhyun. Oh! I'm just going to change my shirt, see you later" Hye Mi headed to her room and left leaving Sooyung and Ki Bum dumbfounded.

Sung Gyu was lying comfortably in his bead while listening to the music installed on his iPod when he noticed a not so interesting smell.
"Oh no. Please don't tell me that he's doing it again." He stood up from his bed and headed downstairs.
"Oh hyung.." Sung Gyu's eyes went wide.
What he's seeing right now is very similar to the experience that he had way back then.
"What's that smell?" Hye Mi who just went downstairs said.
"Y..Yah, what do you think you're doing? You know you can't cook right?!" Sung Gyu exclaimed at his brother.
"Mian hyung.. I just wanted to try at least.."
"He's stubborn right?" Sooyoung added and Ki Bum gave her a glare and mouthed 'shut up'. Sung Gyu let out a deep sigh and said.
"Let's just go out and eat." he headed outside and the other three followed.

--------

"Oooh! We're eating out yey!!" Sooyoung cheered.
"Yeah!" Ki Bum added.
"Don't act like you didn't do anything." Sung Gyu said while looking at the menu.
Ki Bum lowered his head and frowned.
"Mian.."
"Good evening sir, may I take your order?" the waiter asked while approaching them.
"We'll take four of each of this" he said while poiting at their orders on the menu.
"Okay, I'll bring it to you. Please excuse me." the waiter tooked their menus and left.
Silence filled in the atmosphere. Hye Mi was staring blankly outside, she seem to enjoy all the city light outside. Sung Gyu, on the other hand, was staring blankly at the table.
Oookay.. What's wrong with these people? Sooyoung thought. She nudged Ki Bum and gestured him to look at the two person in front of them.
"What's wrong?" Soyoung whispered.
"Huh? Don't ask me! I have a crime here!" Ki Bum whispered loudly.
"Sooyoung.." Hye Mi said to break the silence.
"Huh? Yeah?"
"Can I ask you something?" Hye Mi said.
"Sure! You can ask anything Hye Mi!"
"Am I friendly?" she asked. They all looked at Hye Mi because of her question. They all know that Hye Mi is a quiet person so why would she ask if she is friendly or not?

Is she crazy? Friendly for heaven's sake?! Sung Gyu thought.
What the hell Hye Mi? Ki Bum thought.
"Uh.. What makes you say that?" Sooyoung asked.
"Oh.. Just because.."
"Um.. how should I put it.. um.. you're..-"
"I'm not right?" Hye Mi cut her off and finished her sentence.
"Uh..you can say that.." Hye Mi let out a sigh and placed her hand to her chin and stared outside. "Thought so.." she whispered to herself.

Hye Mi's POV

They said it. I'm not friendly and I know it myself.. I'm really confused right know.. Oppa said that I'm feelng this because I just wanted to make friends but.. Molla..
"Yah." I flinched after Sung Gyu-ssi called me.
"Y..Yes?"
"What's wrong with you? You're not eating you're food.
"A..Ani! I'm-" I was about to explain but then I noticed that he was right.
"Oh.." Ki Bum and Sooyoung laughed in unison.

"Hye Mi" Sooyoung called then catch up with me leaving Sung Gyu-ssi and Ki Bum behind.
"Yeah?"
"You okay? I know something's wrong." I sighed then looked at her.  I can trust her right?
"Umm.. you see Sooyoung, I have this feeling.."
"With Baekhyun and oppa?" wha- How did she..
"How did you know?" I asked.
"Oh nothing So? Continue" she said the smiled.
"Okay so.. Whenever I'm with them my heartbeat goes fast.."
"Jinja?! I mean.. Is that so?" Sooyoung mentally screamed in joy.
"Yeah, but when I met Jinyoung oppa the other day, he told me that the only reason that I'm feeling it is because I just wanted to be close with them as friends.."
"Huh?" Sooyoung muttered and gave her a confused look.

Is that what Jinyoung oppa told her? I guess I know why~ Oppa so protective of her sister~ 
"Hye Mi-ah, you don't really know why?" she asked.
"Sooyoung.. I don't know why.."
"Did you ever experience beng in love or to like someone?"
"Ani.." Sooyoung's eyes went wide after hearing what Hye Mi said.
"Sooyoung.. I don't know what it's like to love somebody or even what it feels to like somebody.. because I'm not interested in those kind of things.. But I know that someday that I'll experience it.." "Oh you will alright~"
"What?"
"Ani~ I guess you have to find it out yourself Hye Mi" Sooyoung smiled while holding Hye Mi's hand.

--------

"Ugghhh!! I can't understand this!!" Sungyeol complained.
"Yah hyung, would you keep it down! I'm trying to study here too!" L complained.
"Well sorry! I won't complain like this if our teacher would explain this the proper way not the hard way!"
"Yah, what are you two mumbling about?" Sung Gyu asked who just arrived with Woohyun and Hye Mi.
"Oh! Hi hyung! We're studying fr our quiz!" Sungyeol cheerfully replied.
"When is that?" Woohyun asked.
"On the 12th." L replied but soon afterwards realized that he shouldn't have said that.
Sung Gyu's eyes widen. That day was the day that he hated the most, the 12th day of October.
"Uh.. Is there something wrong?" Hye Mi asked noticing that the others are all avoiding Sung Gyu's sad eyes.
"I'm going to the rooftop." Sung Gyu stood up then left.
"Aish jinja Kim Myungsoo!" Hoya glared at L.
"Well, sorry! I was just answering this hyung's question!" he said while pointing at Woohyun.
"You can't blame me! I didn't even know that it's on the 12th!"
"Shut up you two! And don't ever mention that day again!" Dong Woo said to stop the argument. "Uh.. What's happening here?" Hye Mi who doesn't know anything asked.
"Oh.." they all stopped and stared at Hye Mi.
"Well, that's.. That's the day that the girl that hyung like.. umm.. died.." they all lowered their heads and frowned.
"I..Is that.. Seo Jin-ssi?" they were all surprised to hear that Hye Mi knows Seo Jin.
"H..How did you know?! Did he told you?" Dong Woo asked.
"Ani.. I just accidentally happen to know.. And don't worry Sung Gyu-ssi knows about it.. I accidentally saw him visiting Seo Jin-ssi at the cemetery.."
"So.. hyung's still can't get over it huh?" Sung Jing muttered.
"Yeah.. poor oppa.." Sooyung added.
Hye Mi stood on her seat grabbing her bag, "Hye Mi, where are you going?" Sooyoung asked "Just somewhere. I'll be back" Hye Mi smiled then left.

--------

Sung Gyu's POV

"Seo Jin.." I layed onthe floor and stared at the sky while letting the wind pass through me.
"You can hear me don't you? It's almost 5 years huh?"
I muttered then I can feel my eyes water. I closed them and felt a cloth wiped them away, I open my eyes and saw Hye Mi.
"Wha- You! What are you doing here?!" I sat from my position and exclaimed.
"Mian.. I just thought you need someone to talk to.." she muttered.
Did I scare her? I can see her hands shale while holding the handkerchief that she used to wipe my tears away.
"Forget it. Just be quiet." I decided to calm down and looked away.
"When?"
"E..Eh?"
"When did you see her photo?" I asked still looking away.
"Oh.. Mianhae Sung Gyu-ssi.. I didn't mean it really!" she reasoned out.
"I'm not mad okay. I'm just asking."
"Oh.. the time when you went to Woohyun-ssi house."
"I see.. Since you did something.. Can you go with me tomorrow on that place again?" I don't know why I just said that but I just did.
"Okay" she gave me a warm smile and nodded.


Hi guys! Here's the update! Sorry if it took too long :/ My finals is approaching so maybe it will be the next week for the next update.. Sorry! But please look forward to it! I'll work hard so that you'll enjoy the next chapter! Please continue to subscribe and leave your somments okay? :) Keep safe guys!!