First day of School

I need you be mine

Chapter 2 - First day at school

“Aaah!!” Hye Mi shouted while covering her innocent eyes.
“M..Mianhae..” she apologized still covering her eyes.
“What happened?!” Ki Bum asked while panicking and saw Sung Gyu who just finished taking a bath and half .
“Yah hyung! I told you to stop that habit of yours! We’re not the only one’s who’s here you know?!” Ki Bum exclaimed.
“Pssh, whatever.” he muttered then rolled his eyes at him then left.
“Gwenchana?” Ki Bum asked Hye Mi
“H..Huh?” he asked with her eyes widely open “I..I think so..” she answered walked away.
“Aish that hyung!! Look at what he did to uri innocent Hye Mi!” he said then ruffled his hair. 

----------

"Okay Hye Mi, you're ready to start your day! Fighting!" Hye Mi muttered while looking at her reflection in the mirror. She's dressed in her uniform:

 "Oh? You're awake? Morning Hye Mi-ah!!"
Ki Bum said while setting up the table and Hye Mi just smiled at her.

'Aww, she's so cute~' Ki Bum thought.
"Yah Key, how long will you stand there?"
"Oh sorry!" Sung gyu rolled his eyes and scoffed then walked towards his seat and started eating. "You're going on the same school as us right?" Ki Bum asked Hye Mi
"Dae." she replied
"Yey! I hope we're classmates!" Sung Gyu ignored the conversation and looked at his watch.
He widen his eyes and started to eat quickly and choked his food.
"Ummm... Here Sung Gyu-ssi.." Hye Mi muttered while handing him a glass of water. He took it immediately and drank it all.
"Woah hyung easy" Ki Bum giggled
"Babo! Look at the time! We're late!!" He exclaimed.
They both glanced at the clock and widen their eyes.
"Oh my.." Hye Mi gasped while covering with her hands.
"Uh-oh.." Ki Bum added
"Yah! No time for your expressions! Hurry up and get your bags!!" Sung Gyu shouted then the two  of them immediately returned to their rooms to get their bags and he just rolled his eyes at them. "S..or..ry hyung! D..id you wait long?" Ki Bum said while panting.
"No time for that! Let's go!" Sung Gyu exclaimed then they ran off. 

"Yah, took you two long enoug- Oh? Who's this?" a girl asked.
"Sooyoung!!" Kibum shouted and ran to her then nudged her but she ignored him and ran towards Hye Mi.
"Hi!! What's your name? I'm Choi Sooyoung and I live next door!" Sooyoung said cheerfully while pointing at her house next door.
"Uh.. umm.. I'm Jung Hye Mi.." Hye Mi replied softly
"Aww~ you're cute! Let's be friends from now on okay?" Sooyoung said while smiling then held her hand.
"Yah! Save the introductions later! We're going to be late!" Sung Gyu cut them off and exclaimed "Oh that's right!" Ki Bum exclaimed then they left.

-------------

"..Another school year.." Ki Bum complained as they walked to the school gate.
"Yeah.." Sooyoung agreed.
"KEY!!" A voice shouted from afar
"Oh?!" Ki Bum exclaimed as he turned his head back
"Oh the two idiots will combine again." Sung Gyu and Sooyoung said in unison.
Hye Mi heard what they said and giggled.
"Key!" "Woohyun!" Ki Bum and Woohyun said in unison and gave each other a warm hug.
The other boys behind them shaked their heads in embarassment
"Come on hyung, It's not like you haven't seen each other last week!" A young boy said then rubbed his temples.
"Jongie! When you care for a friend you can't bear to stay away from him longer!! Right chinggu?" Woohyun exclaimed then Ki Bum nodded. Sung Jong rolled his eyes at them and scoffed.
"Oh? Who's this?" Woohyun asked while pointing at Hye Mi
"Oh! That's Hye Mi! She li-"
"Key, Hye Mi, Sooyoung, Let's talk" Sung Gyu said to cut Ki Bum off.
They both followed him including Woohyun. 
"Privately" Sung Gyu said to Woohyun. He stopped and frowned.
"Dare to follow them huh?" L said while looking at Woohyun.

------------

"So~ what do you want to talk about hyung?" Ki Bum said.
"Listen you three. I don't want anyone to know that Hye Mi's living with us." Sung Gyu said.
"But why hyung?"
"Yeah Wae?" Sooyoung agreed.
"Just follow what I said"
"Hyung-"
"Ki Bum!" Ki Bum flinched.
He knows that when his hyung call him by his name he's angry.
"Arasso Sung Gyu-ssi.." Hye Mi muttered.
"Key?" Ki Bum sighed in defeat "Arasso.." He answered
"Sooyoung?"
"Arasso oppa.."
"That's good."

*Riiinngg!!
"That's the bell. Let's go. We'll drop Hye Mi at the faculty."
"Eo.." Ki Bum and Sooyoung answered in unison and they all followed Sung Gyu.

------------

"Annyeonghaseyo" they all greeted the teachers as they entered the faculty room.
"Oh, Sung Gyu, Ki Bum! Welcome back"
"Gamsahamnida Ms. Soo" Ki Bum and Sung Gyu said in unison.
"So why are you here? You should be in your classrooms by now"
"Oh, we just dropped a friend here." He replied while showing Hye Mi
"Oh, that's right! There will be a tranferee! You two go back now, I'll accompany her"
"Dae" they replied then left.
"So, are you.." Ms. Soo said while scanning a paper.
"Jung Hye Mi?" She continued then looked at Hye Mi
"..Dae" Hye Mi answered
"You're cute Hye Mi!! I envy those innocent face of yours!! Let's go I'll bring you to your classroom!" She said cheerfully and Hye Mi nodded then followed her.

-----------

"Okay class! Settle down!!" Ms. Soo exclaimed after entering the classroom.
"We have a new transferee student! She's from Jeonju"
"Did you hear that hyung?! It's a girl!!" Woohyun exclaimed while looking at Sung Gyu.
He rolled his eyes at him and went back to sleep.
"You can come in now" they all stared at Hye Mi as she enter the classroom.

Hye Mi's POV

"You can come in now" I heard Ms. Soo called so I took a deep breath then went in.
I can feel everyone staring at me. I'm so nervous right now.
"Okay introduce yourself" Ms. Soo said then looked at me.
"..A..Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Hye Mi-mida" I said then bowed I looked at them then they all gave me a smile.
"Woah! She's cute!" Woohyun exclaimed
"Yah Nam Woohyun! Be quiet! You can take the seat next to Sung Gyu. You know him right?" "..Dae" I replied then walked to my seat. I looked at Sung Gyu staring at me.

Sung Gyu POV

"Okay introduce yourself" I didn't mind them and just continued to sleep.
"..A..Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Hye Mi-mida"
"What?" I mutttered the raised my head up and saw Hye Mi.
"Woah! She's cute!" Woohyun exclaimed.
"Hye Mi-ah!!" Sooyoung exclaimed.
She's my classmate?! What the heck?!
"Yah Nam Woohyun! Be quiet! You can take the seat next to Sung Gyu. You know him right?" "..Dae"
What? Why next to me?! I stared at her while she walks.
"Umm.. Annyeong-" I didn't bother to listen to her and just looked at the window.
I heard the chair move as she seats and just ignored it.
"Just ignore him, he's really grumpy when it's the first subject" Sooyoung whispered loudly.
Didn't she know that I can hear her?! Really this girl!
"Okay now that everything's settled let's start our lesson"
"Lesson?! Seongsaengnim! It's only the first day! Can't you at least spare us?!" Woohyun exclaimed "Yeah teach! Spare us!!" Ki Bum added
"Be quiet! Ki Bum Nam Woohyun!" I heard Ms. Soo shouted
"Okay get your books! And then we'll start!"

-----------

Hye Mi's POV

*Riinngg!!

"Okay that's the bell! Time for your break! Don't forget your assignments okay!"
"Dae!" We all replied then Ms. Soo left.
She's our homeroom and English teacher.
"Hye Mi!!" "..Sooyoung-ssi" I turned around
"Hye Mi-ah! Come with us! We're going to eat"
"Umm.."
"Aish! Let's goo~" Sooyoung-ssi said while pulling me. 

-----------

"Let's eat!!" They all shouted except for Sung Gyu-ssi.
"Are you naturally quiet?" A boy asked .
"..Umm I just don't like to talk much.." I replied.
"Oh really? I'm Sung Jong by the way~" I nodded and smiled.
"I'm Nam Woohyun!!" He barged in and pushed Sung Jong-ssi away.
"Yah hyung!!!!!!" "Oh sorry~" he said sarcastically.

"Yah Woohyun, that won't work on Hye Mi. She's different with some other girls you know!? And I won't let you talk to her!" Sooyoung-ssi exclaimed and I smiled.
She's really nice to me.
"Sooyoung-ssi umm.."
"Call me Sooyoung okay? Drop the formality! You're the first girl friend that I've met! Well, except for my members that is"
"..Members?" I asked in confusion
"Yeah, she dances. She has a group you know?" Ki Bum said
"..Oh" I replied
"Don't worry! I'll introduce them to you next time!"
"Gumawo Sooyoung-ssi.. I mean Sooyoung"
"No problem Hye Mi-ah!"

-----------

"Uggh.. So bored.."
"Me too.." Ki Bum added after hearing Sooyoung complain.
"Hye Mi-ah let's go to the rooftop!"
"Umm.." Hye Mi hesitated.
"Don't worry, there's no teacher for the next subject okay?" Sooyoung muttered.
She stood up, grabbed Hye Mi's hand then they left.
"Yah! Wait for us!" Woohyun and Ki Bum said in unison and followed them.

"It's them." Sung Gyu muttered after noticing them run in the hallway.
"And she's with them." He said and continued walking in the hallway.
He bought a drink from the vending kachine and headed to the rooftop where he usully goes to pass time. He took the stairs and opened the door in the rooftop.
"Oh? Hyung!! Hello!!" Ki Bum exclaimed then waved at his elder brother.
The others noticed him and greeted him too except for Hye Mi who just smiled.
"What the heck?! Why are you all here?!" He exclaimed.
"I knew that you'll say that oppa~"
"..oppa? Sung Gyu-ssi's older than us?" Hye Mi asked.
"Yeah! He's older than us! Two years to be exact~"
"Yah Choi Sooyoung!" Sung Gyu glared at her.
"Merong~" Sooyoung stick her tongue out and teased.
"Get out of here!"
"Wae? We went here first hyung" Woohyun replied.
"Ugghh! Forget it!" Sung Gyu ruffled his hair in fustration and left.
"Ah, Sung Gyu-ssi wai-"
"Let him be Hye Mi, he's always like that you know?" Woohyun said.
"..But.."
"It's okay" Hye Mi stared at Sung Gyu as he leaves the place.

"Umm.. Can I ask something?"
"Sure Hye Mi! What is it?" Ki Bum replied
"Umm.. Are we all in the same age?"
"Oh! Here yes, but in class we're not" Ki Bum replied
"In class?"
"Yeah, Woolim arranges the sections by their abilities" Sooyoung muttered.
"Yeah, and also, our section is not our permanent section for this school year you know?" Woohyun added.
"E..eh?"
"You heard him right Hye Mi" Ki Bum said.
"We're be going through a, you can say that it's like an audition, cause we'll be standing in the stage with our songsaengnim's infront of us to judge on where department we'll be going to."
"Department?.. S..standing on stage?"
"Yes, Hye Mi, wae? Don't tell me it's your first time knowing this?" Sooyoung asked "umm.. Yeah, it's my first time.."
"BWOH?!" They all exclaimed.
"Then how did you enroll in here?" Woohyun asked.
"Molla, omma just informed me that I'll be switching schools because of oppa and umm.. Well that's it.." She replied and looked depressed.
"Jinja?! Wow, you're one lucky kid! I've been through a lot just to get in here!" Woohyun exclaimed.
"Well, let's just all do our best later okay?" Sooyoung said then smiled at Hye Mi.
"Okay" Hye Mi nodded and smiled.

-----------

"Announcement, all students! We'll start the choosing of departments now. First section is section 101A please proceed to the theater hall. Thank you."

"Oooh, that's the signal kaja!" Ki Bum exclaimed.
"Let's go!! I'm so excited!! I wonder which department  will I go this time!" Dong Woo said with excitement.
"Oh come on hyung! You know that you'll end up in the dance department again!" Sungyeol said "Yeah he's right." L added they all laughed and headed at the theater hall.

Hye Mi's POV

"Eeotokhae..." I mumbled to myself.
My hands were shaking.. I'm so nervous, I hate standing on stages.. I hate stages.. I don't want that to happen to me again.. Eeotokhae?
"Yah, move" I jumped a little.
I was surprised with the voice that I heard behind my back. I turned around and saw Sing Gyu-ssi. "S..sung Gyu-ssi.." I said while my voice shaking.
"What's wrong with you?" He asked
"U..uh.. Nothing.." I replied then walked away.

Sung Gyu POV

"U..uh.. Nothing.." Hye Mi replied then left.
"What's wrong with her? She's shaking." I muttered to myself and followed her.
Wait! Why am I following her? Why do I care?! I don't know what's happening to me. It's like my feet has it's own brain! I stopped and saw her sitting at the staircase with her hands still shaking. I  hid behind the wall snd stared at her.
"O..ppa" she said whith her voice shaking.
I think her brother called her.
"Oppa, eeotokhae? I can't step on a stage again... Oppa help me.." She said softly.
What is she talking about? You'll just have to sing on a stage and let them place you in what department you belong and that's it! Uggh, I don't get it. Why do I care anyways? I turned around and headed to the theater hall.

-----------

"Okay, we'll now start! First up is Lee Sung Jong!" Teacher Han from the dance department announced.
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Sung Jong!" Sung Jong said cheerfully.
"Okay Sung Jong, let's first test your dancing ability."
"Dae!" Sung jong answered then they played a song and he danced along with it.
After that, they tested his singing ability and acting ability.
"Okay. Thank you Lee Sung Jong! Next up is Lee Howon!"
"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Howon on the stage!!!" Hoya said with excitement.
He undergo the same procedure as Sung Jong. After him came Woohyun, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Sooyoung, And Dong Woo.
"Okay next up is Kim Sung Gyu!"
"Anhyeonghaseyo." Sung Gyu greeted after stepping up in the stage.
"Okay Sung
Gyu, let's start"
"dae." Sung Gyu answered and started dancing then acting and at last singing.

 

Eonjena kkumkkwowatdeon sungani muneojigo
Nae gyeoteul jikyeo julgeora mideotdeon
Modu tteonago nan dwie hollo namgyeojin nan
Oeroumgwa sangcheoppunin naege dagaoneun neo
 
Nal anajumyeon andwaeyo
Son jabajumyeon andwaeyo
I need you now
I need you now
Da annyeongira malhago useumyeo bonael su itdorok
Dowajwoyo dangsini nan pillyohae
 
Son jabajumyeon andwaeyo
I need you now
I need you now
Da annyeongira malhago useumyeo bonael su itdorok
Dowajwoyo dangsini nan pillyohae
 
I need you –
 
Amureochi anke tvreul bogo
Ireun jeonyeok sigane mam pyeonhi jamdeulgo
Ireon naui moseube
Deo isang nollaji anke kkeum
Jigyeoul mankeum yeohaengeul danigo
Gakkeum natseon saramgwa nuninsado hago
Geureon naui moseubi
Deoneun heundeulliji anke kkeum
 
"Okay, thank you Sung Gyu. As expected you really have a nice voice. Okay the last one is Jung Hye Mi"
"..eh?" Hye Mi exclaimed
"Hye Mi-ssi?" Teacher Han repeated
"Hye Mi, they're calling you"
"U..uh okay.." Hye Mi stood up while shaking.
"Okay Hye Mi, let's start" the song started playing but Hye Mi didn't move a single inch.
"Hye Mi-ssi?" Teacher Wang said and looked at Hye Mi who's still shaking
 "u...umm excuse me... I..I really can't" before Hye can finish what she was going to say she fell on her knees.
"Hye Mi!!" Sooyoung exclaimed and ran after Hye Mi.
"Are you okay?" Sooyoung asked  
"S..sooyoung... I... Can't do this.."
"Bring her at the clinic Sooyoung"
"Wang-songsaengnim"
"Go on" teacher Wang instructed while smiling.
"Dae" Sooyoung answered then brought Hye Mi at the clinic.
"So she's Hye Mi huh?"
"You know her Mr. Wang?" "Teacher Han asked.
"Well, let's say that I know someone that she might know too" he replied and smiled.

Second chapter guys ^^ Hope you like it :) Please comment and subscribe :D