Jealousy

I need you be mine

Chapter 16 - Jealousy

"Hyung, not going with us?" Baekhyun asked "Ani. I still have something to do. Go on without me." Sung Gyu replied "Arasso. Kaja Hye Mi-ah" Hye Mi nodded then they both headed to the bus stop and went home.

---

"Aish.." "Oh hyung! You're wet from the rain! You should've called me and I should've fetched you at our school!" Baekhyun exclaimedthen gave Sung Gyu a towel to dry himself. "It's okay. I'll just go and have a shower." He replied then headed to his room and took a bath.

---

Oh.. Sung Gyu-ssi" Hye Mi greeted and bowed "Eo." "Ah Sung Gyu-ssi jakkaman.." Sung Gyu turned around and looked at Hye Mi "What?" he asked "Umm.. Gumawo.." "For what?" "For earlier. You saved Sooyoung" she smiled and said "Oh that. It's the truth. Nothing to be thanked for." "Ani, you're not a cold person after all. I'll get going then!" Hye Mi exclaimed then left. Sung Gyu entered his room and sat on his bed. "Not a cold person huh?.. Uh.. My head hurts.. do I have a cold?" Sung Gyu muttered then fell on his bed.

------

"Unnie!" "Oh Hye Mi, you're here" Ji Eun smiled and greeted Hye Mi "Did you wait long?" Hye Mi asked "Ani, so why did you call for me?" "Ani, I just wanna see you unnie.. I can't?" "Ani Hye Mi-ah! Just asking. Let's go. It's on me today" "Jinja? Gumawo unnie!" Hye Mi smiled and they left.

Ji Eun stared at Hye Mi as she eat the food that she ordered for her. "Unnie? Is there something wrong?" "Ani~ I just miss my dongsaeng" Ji Eun replied "Nado unnie.." Hye Mi gave her a warm smile and continued eating. "Umm.. Unnie" "Yeah?" Ji Eun answered then sipped on her mango shake "How are you?" Hye Mi asked "What do you mean How are you?" "Unnie.. you went aborad to get cured right?" Hye Mi's question stopped Ji Eun. "A-Ah! T..That? Y-yeah! I..I'm fine now Hye Mi! Don't worry" "Jinja? Then why did you faint the other day unnie?" "E..Eh? Oh.. I..It's because of stress from school! That's all!" Ji Eun sipped on her mang shake then looked away.

Ji Eun's POV

"I..I'll go and pay for our food okay?" "Okay unnie." I stood from my seat and headed to the counter and paid for our order. After paying, I headed to the comfort room. I sighed and looked at my reflection on the mirror "Ji Eun-ah, what have you just said?" I said. I headed back to our table and saw Hye Mi talking on the phone. "Dae oppa.. Eo.. Don't worry oppa I'm fine.. Arasso, Be careful too oppa.. Eo, nado saranghae.. Annyeong!" She's talking with.. Jinyoung right? "Finished?" I said while getting back to my seat "Ah, unnie.. Did you heard?" "Yeah, sort of I guess. It's Jinyoung right?" I asked and she nodded faintly "It's okay Hye Mi no need to be worried. Kaja?" "Okay unnie.." we stood from our seat and left the restaurant.

"Unnie.. you don't have to buy me all of this.." Hye Mi said rejecting the clothes that I'll buy her "Come on Hye Mi, consider it as my gift eo? It's been years since we last met so please?" I held her hand then pleaded. She gave up a sigh and nodded "Gumawo Hye Mi-ah! Now let's go and pay for this~" "Arasso.." We headed at the counter and pay for the clothes and left the shop. "Now where up to next?" I said "Unnie, can we-" Hye Mi paused "Wae? Is there somwhere you want to go?" I asked "Nevermind unnie" "Wae? Tell me, we can go wherever you want" "Ani unnie, nevermind." "Yah Hye Mi-ah! Tell me okay?" she looked at me and said "C..Can we go to the park where we all used to stay?" the smile disappeared on my face when I heard Hye Mi's request. Well I can't turn her request down. I told her that we can go wherever she wants to go. "O..Oh! Sure we can let's go!"

"Waaahh~ It's been a long time since we've last went here huh!" I said while enhaling the fresh air at the kiddy park that all four of us used to stay. I turned around and saw Hye Mi with a sad face. "Hmm? What's wrong Hye Mi?" I held her hands and asked "Mianhae unnie.. I brought you memories that you don't want to remember.." I gave her a warm smile and said "Come on Hye Mi, I never regreted on being in a relationship with your brother. And you know? I never stopped loving him up until now Hye Mi. So don't be sad okay?" "But unnie-" "It's okay Hye Mi." she sighed and nodded. "Now let's go and have fun" a smile formed on her face and she gave me a hug.

------

"Gumawo unnie! I had fun today!" Hye Mi exclaimed "I'm glad then. Are you sure you don't want me to walk you back?" "Uhm. I can go by myself unnie" "Wah~ Uri Hye Mi's all grown up now huh?" Hye Mi let out a chuckle and smiled. "Oh unnie, there's the bus. I should get going now" "Arasso. Be careful okay?" "Eo! You too unnie!" Hye Mi waved Ji Eun a goodbye and entered the bus.

"Oh, you're back?" Baekhyun said noticing Hye Mi who's taking her shoes off. "Uhm. Did you both take your dinner already?" Hye Mi asked "Yeah, hyung didn't yet. He said he doesn't feel well. I asked him if he want to eat on his room but he said he doesn't so.." Baekhyun said while placing the plates on the cabinet "Jinja?" Hye Mi said then headed upstairs to check on Sung Gyu. 

*Knock knock

Hye Mi knocked at Sung Gyu's door and waited for an answer "Who..is it?" a husky voice asked "Oh my.. He really is sick.." Hye Mi whispered to herself "It's me Sung Gyu-ssi.. Hye Mi" she answered "Come.. in.." he replied in between his coughs "Sung Gyu-ssi?" When Hye Mi entered the room all she saw was a boy covered with two blankets above him. "Omo.. Sung Gyu-ssi.." he took a step closer and touched Sung Gyu's forehead. "He's burning up.." Hye Mi said with her eyes wide open. She left the room to get some basin and towels downstairs. "What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked "Baekhyun-ah, he's burning up.." Hye Mi said "What?! I'll go to the drug store and buy some medicines then. You go and check up on him while I'm gone." Baekhyun said then headed to the front door and put his shoes on "Arasso." Hye Mi replied while placing some cold water in the basin and headed upstairs. "Oh my.." Hye Mi turned Sung Gyu around who's sleeping soundly and placed the thermometer on him. "39 degrees.. Eeotokhae?.." she said with a worried look on her face. She grabs a towel and rinsed it at the cold water and patted it around on Sung Gyu's arm, neck, and face. Then she placed a wet towel on his forehead and sat beside him. After how many minutes, she fell asleep. "Ugghh... My head hurts.." Sung Gyu murmured while standing up then the towel that Hye Mi placed on his head fell. "What's thi-" he took the towel that fell and noticed at the sleeping girl beside him. "What is she-" "Hye Mi, I'm- Oh hyung.. You're awake?" Baekhyun entered the room and asked "What is she doing here?" Sung Gyu asked while pointing at Hye Mi. "Oh, she took care of you hyung." Baekhyun here hyung, drink your meds first." "Gumawo." Sung Gyu replied handing the medicine and water from Baekhyun. "I'll be back hyung. I'll just bring Hye Mi to her room." "Oh.. Arasso.." Sung Gyu replied with a husky voice. Sung Gyu watched as Baekhyun carried her bridal style to her room. "Why does she need to sleep here? Psshh.." Sung Gyu said and lay back on his bed.

Baekhyun's POV

I placed Hye Mi, who's sleeping soundly on her bed and placed the blanket on her. I caressed her hair and smiled whispering her goodnight. I sat next to her and stared at her while she sleeps. "I'm jealous Hye Mi. You really paid attention on hyung huh? Wish I was sick too." I let out a chuckle and smiled. I'm serious. I really am jealous by what she did just now. She just came back and went straight to hyung's room when she knew that hyung's sick. Does she.. like hyung? My heart ached just by thinking. Please don't Hye Mi. Just please don't.. I admit it. I like Hye Mi. No, I love her. I love her very much that I can't bear to lose her.

------

Sung Gyu's POV

"Ugghh.. Why can't I sleep?" *Cough. Ah really. My throat hurts with all this coughing plus my head hurts because of my fever. The only thing I can't understand is why can't I sleep despite of me feeling all of this?! "I wonder if Hye Mi's on her room now. Ugghh! Why am I thinking about her?! Baekhyun brought her to her room!" Wait. Baekhyun and Hye Mi.. Alone in her room.. My eyes widen after that thought. I slowly stood from my bed and walked outside. Ugghh.. I'm so freakin' dizzy. I hold on to the wall for support and headed to Hye Mi's room. I noticed the clock and it's 3 in the morning. "3am huh.." I muttered then continued walking. My vision's spinning like hell.. "Ugghh.. Oh my.." I fell on the ground. I feel weak all of a sudden and before I knew it, I out.

Hye Mi's POV

"Ugghhh.." I open my eyes and stood up. "Huh? I'm in my room? Who brought me here?.. Sung Gyu-ssi!" I exclaimed and remembered Sung Gyu-ssi. I left my bed and headed quickly to his room. I the lights and "Omo! Sung Gyu-ssi!" I saw Sung Gyu-ssi who's lying on the floor. "Sung Gyu-ssi!" I called but he's not waking up. I touched his forehead and I think he's fever went even higher. I struggled to carry him back to his room and placed him on his head. Gosh.. He's really heavy. "Jakkaman Sung Gyu-ssi" I muttered then grabbed the basin that I got earlier and headed to the bathroom to change the water in it. I also rinsed the towel that I used on him earlier and went back to his room. I placed a cold towel in his forehead and grabbed my phone. "Eetokajji..." I muttered while searching for something that can help me about Sung Gyu-ssi's fever. "Oh! Alcohol?" I went outside and headed to the medicine cabinet to get the alcohol. "It says put some alcohol on the water and rinse the towel in it and use it to wipe the person's skin. Okay.. here goes nothing.. " I muttered then did what I read about. I wiped the towel on his arm, neck and face just like earlier. "Oh Hye Mi you babo. The medicine!" I went downstairs to get a glass of water and went back. I searched for the medicine and found it on his table. "Sung Gyu-ssi.." I woke him up "Please drink your medicine first.." he stood up slowly and nodded. I noticed that his eyes are closed so "Uh.. can you see it?" he nodded slightly and took the medicine and glass of water from my hands and drank it. So, he can see. I assisted him while he lay back on his sleep then placed the towel on his forehead again. I sat on the ground and sighed. "Wah~ I'm tired.." I leaned on the wall and took some rest. 

"Wha-" I muttered and looked at the clock 3:30 am. I stood up and check on Sung Gyu-ssi "It worked." I smiled "Thank goodness his fever went down." I said in relief. "I'll check on him later. I'll just rest up a little bit.. We have school tomorrow." I said while yawning and went back to my place earlier and closed my eyes.

------

Baekhyun's POV

"Okay! Breakfast ready~" I said while finishing setting the table up. I headed upstairs to call Hye Mi. *Knock knock "Hye Mi?" I called but no one is answering "That's odd. She should be up by now." I decided to open her door and I noticed that it's left open so I went in. "Hye Mi?" I noticed that she's not inside. "Where could she b-" I remembered that Sung Gyu hyung is sick so I headed to his room to check and she's there. Slepping on the ground. "What is she- Don't tell me she satyed up all night just to take care of hyung?" I approached her and lowered down "Hye Mi?" I called. She fidget a bit and soon opened her eyes "B..aekhyun?" she muttered while stretching her arms "Omo!" she exclaimed then stood up immediately and went to Sung Gyu hyung. "Wah~ it really worked. Thank goodness" she said in relief and smiled. "You..You stayed up all night looking after Sung Gyu hyung?" I asked while standing up "Huh?.. Oh I guess so.." "Wae?" "Huh? Oh, I saw him last night. I think he fainted so I carried him back..." She did all of that for hyung? I noticed the alcohol, the towel, the basin and stuff that she used. She really took good care of hyung.. "G..gurae? Y..you should prepare now.. It's almost 6.." "Okay then.. Gumawo Baekhyun-ah" she replied then headed to her room.

------

*Riiiiinnngg

"Waahh!! Where is Gyu hyung?!" Ki Bum exclaimed "He's sick.." Baekhyun said unconsciously. Hye Mi gasped and made Baekhyun realize what he just said just now. "I mean! He uhh.. He texted me! That's right! He texted me!" Hye Mi giggled at Baekhyun's statement and shook her head "What?! My hyung's sick?!" Ki Bum exclaimed "Oh no!!" He took his phone from his bag and tried to call his hyung but no one's answering. "Morning.." Sung Gyu, who just arrived greeted everyone and took a seat "Oh morning hyung." Ki Bum said still not noticing that his brother is right in front of him and is still engrossed on his phone "Hyung?!" He exclaimed "Hyung! Are you okay? Does it hurt somewhere? Are you still sick? Do younstill have the fever?! Are y-" "Oh please Ki Bum stop it!" Sung gyu exclaimed, being all irritated with Ki Bum's questions. "Mian.. I'm just worried.." "Yeah hyung, he's just worried about you" Woohyun supported. "Arayo, arayo so stop already." Sung Gyu replied "Omo! Sung Gyu oppa!" Sooyoung exclaimed and approached him. Hye Mi who's very sleepy just yawned and didn't notice Sung Gyu. She sat across Baekhyun and lay down on her arms then took a nap. "Yah Hye Mi-ah, aren't you going to eat first?" Baekhyun asked and Hye Mi shook her head and murmured "Aniyo.. Let me.. rest.. first.." she replied softly. "Oh.. Okay.." Baekhyun smiled and pat her hair. "Sleep well Hye Mi-ah.." he whispered while caressing her hair.

Sung Gyu's POV

"Gumawo Ki Bum." "Welcome hyung!" I sighed as I finished eating my lunch. I feel much better now compared to what I feel last night. Last night was like hell for me. I wonder who is it that took care of me? Baekhyun? Hye Mi? I can't even remember.. Aish molla! I'll just thank both of them. As I looked around I noticed Baekhyun caressing Hye Mi's hair while umm.. I think she's sleeping? I stood up and approached them "Hey." I greeted then sat next to Baekhyun "Oh.. Hi Hyung.." he replied, while still caressing Hye Mi's hair "Uh.. What's up with her? Did she sleep late last night?" I asked Baekhyun and he gave me a O.O face. "What?" "Hyung?! You..!!" he whispered loudly and gestured me that we should talk somewhere else. We stood up and went to somewhere far from Hye Mi who's currently taking her baeuty sleep, I guess.. "Hyung! She took care of you all night!" he continued "W..What? I thought.. you both.. You two took care of me.." "Ani hyung!! At first, I guess.. But no!!! She took good care of you all night and you can't even remember?! She even slept on the floor without noticing!! Jinja hyung!! BABO!!" "Sh..She did?" I muttered glancing at Hye Mi from a far. I didn't expect for her to do that.. Hye Mi-ah..

Hye Mi's POV

"Ugghh.." I groaned as I raise my head and looked aroung and saw the clock. "Omo! I overslept!! I'm late for the next class!!! Baekhyun didn't wake me up!!" I exclaimed as I put my thing in my bag "Yah, sit down and sleep." I stopped as I heard a familiar voice and turned around "Sung Gyu-ssi?!" he let out a chuckle and nod "It's my first time to hear you talk like that Hye Mi" "E..Eh?" "It's okay. Sit down. Teacher Wang excused us from his class. Don't worry I already told him." "Y..You did?" "Yes I did." "Oh.." I slowly took my sit and put my things down. This is so embarassing.. "Yah" I flinched and glanced at Sung Gyu-ssi "D..Dae?" "Gumawo." he said while looking away "Huh? For what?" I asked and gave him a confused look. "Y..You took care of me last night right? G..Gumawo." "Ah that?.. You're welcome" I smiled then laid my head down on the table "Going back to sleep?" he asked while smiling "Yes." I replied then closed my eyes. Wah~ I'm so sleepy right now.

------

Sung Gyu stared at Hye Mi while she continues to sleep. "She's still asleep?" Baekhyun, who just arrived asked "Yeah.. She woke up a while ago and panicked. She thought that she's late." "Gurae?" Baekhyun chuckled then took a seat next to Sung Gyu "You know hyung? I'm very jealous of you. You're so lucky." Baekhyun said "Huh? what are you talking about?" Sung Gyu asked "Ani.. Just consider yourself lucky" Baekhyun repied while smiling and staring at Hye Mi.


Hi guys! Here's the update! Sorry if it took long.. I'm tired this past few days  because I met up with my best friends!! So.. Jinja Mianhae!! And guess what? 12 more days till INFINITE'S ONE GREAT STEP HERE IN MANILA!! waahh!! So Excited!!! haha!! Anyways~ enjoy the update and please leave your comments and subscribe ^^ Enjoy reading! Keep safe guys!