First Hearbeat

I need you be mine

Chapter 8 - First heartbeat

 

"Aish! They didn't told us that were going to be real life Cinderellas here in the beach!!" Sooyoung complained. They were asked to help the staff at the resort. That was the real motive of Teacher Wang. To train them and to expect the unexpected. "Aish really!!" Sooyoung stomped her feet in frustration and Hye Mi just smiled at her then continued on mopping the floor. "They're really alike huh?" Teacher Wang said while watching Hye Mi and Sooyoung from afar "Wang seongsaengnim?" Teacher Han called. "Oh? Han seongsaengnim!" Teacher Wang turned around and greet his colleague "What are you doing?" Teacher Han asked "Oh nothing. Let's go?" Teacher Wang said then the two teacher left.

--------

"Hah.." Hye Mi sighed deeply. She's very tired from moping the whole kitchen. "Yah you two~" Ki Bum entered the room and sat on the counter "Yah! I just clean that!" Sooyoung shouted "Woah~ calm down Choi Sooyoung! Mian!!" Ki Bum raised both of his hands to tell that he's surrendering. "Why are you here anyways?!" "I said calm down okay? I'm here to tell you that Wang seongsaengim agreed that we could eat our lunch! Well, it's okay if you don't want to~" Ki Bum let out his tongue to tease Sooyoung. "Aish! This-" "Sooyoung-ah..," Hye Mi stepped in to stop them and looked at Ki Bum "We'll catch up Ki Bum-ssi.. Thanks for letting us know." Hye Mi sais while smiling. "Okay then! See you!!" Ki Bum said then left. After Ki Bum have left the kitchen, Hye Mi stared back at Sooyoung with her arms crossed "What?" "You shoul've talked to him that way." "But-" "It's okay Sooyoung. Let's just clean this up so we can have ou lunch." "Arasso.." Sooyoung frowned and continued to clean up. 

--------

"Yah Nam Woohyun!!" Sung GYu gave Woohyun aglare after Woohyun accidentally spilled some water at Sung Gyu's legs. "Oh.. Mian hyung I-" "Aish! Just shut up and let's get this over with! I'm hungry!" Sung Gyu said in frustration. "Hyung look!" Woohyun exclaimed while pointing afar "What the- Dong Woo and Hoya re already eating! And so as Sungyeol and Sung Jong!" Sung Gyu said "But where's-" "Yah Myungsoo! I'm a girl so you clean that window up there!" "Oh. I see." Woohyun and Sung Gyu said in unison. "Yah Ha Na-ah! I finished my part so do yours!" Ha Na scoffed "Finished your part? Look at that! You didn't wipe the upper part and you're telling me that you're done?! I've already wipes 1/4 of your part Kim Myungsoo!!" Ha Na said while pointing at the window "Aish!!" L throws his piece of cloth that he is using to clean the window and left. "Yah!! Uggghh!!" Ha Na stomped her feet then sat on the ground. "Fighting again?" Woohyun approached her then sat beside her. Sung Gyu didn't bother to follow because he doesn't care about it and doesn't want to get involved. "Yeah. I'm getting tired of that guy oppa." Woohyun smiled at her and let out a giggle. "I don't know when this started but trust me Ha Na. Everything will turn out fine." he ruffled her hair and smiled. "Yeah. I really HOPE so oppa." she replied.

--------

"Ah!" "Oh! Mian!" Hye Mi apolgized after bumping into someone. "Unnie?" the girl muttered. Hye Mi examined the girls faced checking if she knows her, and it turns out that she do. She's the girl who confessed to Baekhyun. "You're-" "Yes I am unnie. Can I talk to you for a second?" The girl asked and Hye Mi nodded back. "W..What is it?" the girl stared at her for a few minutes then talked. "I admit it unnie. You're prettier than me." "E..Eh?" Hye Mi was confused by the girl's sudden statement. "I can tell that you are surprised. Well, let's just start over again unnie. I'm Chorong. Park Chorong. And you're Hye Mi unnie right?" Hye Mi didn't know how to answer and just tilted her head then nodded. "Well, what I mean is, can we have a talk for a while unnie? It's my treat." "Umm.. Okay then. Let me just tell Baekhyun and the-" "Then I'll go with you then." Chorong said to cut Hye Mi off then she linked their arms together and lead where the others are.

--------

Why is she doing this? Hye Mi thought while they are on their way to the cafeteria. "Oh! Hye Mi-ah! Where have y- Yah! Dugunde?!" Sooyoung exclaimed while pointing at Chorong who is linking her arms at Hye Mi. She doesn't like it when other girls get to clingy to Hye Mi because she considers Hye Mi as her one and only girl best friend. "Oh! Hye Mi-ah you're h-," Baekhyun stopped talking when he saw Chorong who is linking her arm with Hye Mi. Why are they together? Is she palanning something? These thoughts played in Baekhyun's head. He can't help but to think of negative things knowing that he rejected her. "Chorong." He continued and stared at Chorong. Hye Mi noticed that they are both exchanging stares with each other. "Umm.. I'm going to have lunch together with her.." Hye Mi said to break the silence. "What?! Wae?!  I thought that were going to eat together?!" Sooyoung complained. "Mian Sooyoung-ah.. I promise to make it up to you next time.. We-," Hye Mi realized that if she continues what she's going to say something bad will  happen "Umm I mean I need to talk to Chorong right now.." "But-" Sooyoung was going to say something until Sung Gyu grabbed her arm and gestured her to stop. "Arasso.. But it's a promise okay?" Hye Mi nodded at her and smiled.

--------

Baekhyun's POV

I stared at Hye Mi and Chorong as they both left us behind. I can't help it but to think bad of what will happen. I know I broke her heart but what can I do? I don't want to break it twice.. She's not the one that I like.. "Uh Hyunnie?" Chanyeol leaned in closer and tilted his head "Huh? What? Did you say something?" "Oh nothing! I didn't say that I noticed that you're spacing a lot! No, nevermind! I didn't say anything!" Chanyeol said with sarcasm. I giggled at his statement and apologized. "Yah tell me hyunnie, what's wrong? Is it that Chorong girl?" He asked. As expected from my ever reliable best friend he really knows everything about me and everything that revolves around me. "You're great and at the same time scary Park Chanyeol" I let out a smile on my lips and grabbed my drink. "Well I knownthat I'm great. You din't have to say it anymore okay?" "Aish!" I ruffled his hair and chuckled. "So what happened?" "I rejected Chorong." "Oh.. Wait what?!" His eyes went wie open and looked at me. The others heard his loud voice and stared at him "Yah Chanyeol have you lost it?" Ki Bum hyung asked and we all laughed. He scratched the back of head and leaned in closer "Yah you've owe me a story to tell punk" he stated and I smiled at him and nodded.

--------

"So umm.." "Arasso unnie. You wanted to ask why I wanted to talk right? Well, first things first," Chorong stopped and looked at Hye Mi closely. "Do you like Baekhyun oppa?" "H..huh? Wae?" "I just wanted to know." "Well.. To be honest, I don't know how it is to like or love someone because I'm not interested inthose kind  of things.." Chorong's face seemed to lighten up after hearing her answer. "Jinja?!" Hye Mi nodded. "Okay then~" "T..that's what you wanted to ask?" "Yeah, since that answer answered all my questions~" Chorong smiled while sipping on her chocolate shake.

--------

Hye Mi sighed while she's on her way back to their room to change her clothes. She heard a very beautiful sound that made her stopped. She followed where the sound is coming from and saw Sung Gyu playing the piano. She gasped not expecting to see him. "Oh. You." Sung Gyu said after noticing her "Mian.. I didn't mean to-" "It's okay. Just be quiet if you want to stay." He replied then continued on what he is doing. He notcied that Hye Mi seemed to have a question so he looked back at her and asked "I know you want to ask me something. What is it?" "Umm.. What are you doing?" "The song. We're assigned to make one right?" "We are? Oh my!" Hye Mi remembered that they still haven't started with their assignment and it's going to be passed the next day after tomorrow. She rushed outisde and find Bakehyun. Sung Gyu let out a laugh as he stares at Hye Mi panic.

--------

Hye Mi's POV

Eetokhae?! We haven't started on our song yet! I forgot all about it. I searched for where Baekhyun might be around the hotel and luckily I find him at the hall. "Baekhyun!" I called him and ran to approach him. I bent down on my knees to catch my breath after a long run. "Yah Hye Mi! You okay?" He asked and lowered down to see my face. "Uh... Yeah" I said in the middle of my breathing. "If you say so. So what's the problem?" Looks like he forgot aout it also.. "About the song.. Umm.." "Oh that! I was on my way to talk about it with you! Here" he said while giving me a pice of paper " 'Don't go' ?" I muttered as I read the title in the paper "Yeah, I wrote it weeks ago.. Just wanted to know if it's okay with you for us to sing it together" he said shyly while playing with his foot. Did he just say together? I.. I'm going to sing too? "T.. Together?" Did he just say together? "Yes wae?" He asked. My heart started to beat fast out of nervousness. I can't sing in front of other people again. I don't want to loose anybody anymore..

--------

"Let's try. Hmm.. Do you know the song 'Promise'?" Baekhyun asked "Yeah, by Girls Generation?" Hye Mi answered and the boy nodded. "Can you try singing the first line?" "Baekhyun I-" "Don't worry let's do it one step at a time" Baekhyun gave her a warm smile showing her that he's there to support her. "I.. I'll try.." She closes her eyes and took a deep breath. 
 

Oh~
Hancham kkumkkwowatdeon maeiri naege chajawado
Seolmyeonghal su eomneun apeumi onmome peojyeo

 

Oh~

Hancham kkumkkwowatdeon maeiri naege chajawado

Seolmyeonghal su eomneun apeumi onmome peojyeo

He looked back at Hye Mi gesturing her to continue. 

Gakkeumssigeun na honja itgo sipgo
Cham manheun siseoni jom himgyeowo..

 

Hye Mi stopped singing and looked back at Baekhyun. "Baekhyun.. Mianhae.. I can't continue.. I-" "Hye Mi, you.. You're voice is really beautiful!!" Baekhyun said with excitement. "E..eh?" "Jinja!! I love your voice!!"  Hye Mi was startled by the boy's statement. "G.. Gumawo.." Hye Mi thanked him and looked down. "Can you continue?" Baekhyun asked while looking at Hye Mi's watery eyes. "I.." "Let's stop here," Baekhyun smiled and stood up "But we don't have any time left-" "I told you right? We'll do it one step at a time. We don't have to rush. There's plenty of time" he pat her head and gave her a warm smile. Sung Gyu who is walking on the hallway saw the scene. What are they doing? he thought. He accidentally moved his feet and bumped it to the door. "Oh sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt." he said with a straight face "Oh Sung Gyu-ssi." Hye Mi let out a smile and waved while Baekhyun blushed and cleared his throat "..Ah yeah! H.. Hi!" Baekhyun said while forcing a smile on his face. Jinja Byun Baekhyun! Stop! What is wrong with you?! Baekhyun thought.

--------

"You're not done yet?" Sungyeol asked Hye Mi who's sitting at the stairway "Oh Sungyeol-s" Hye Mi stood up and all the notes that she's writing on the paper fell. "Oh my.." Hye Mi frowned and started picking the papers. Sungyeol let out a chuckle and helped her too. "There~" Sungyeol said as he grab the papers and arranged it properly "Gumawo" Hye Mi smiled "Oh it's nothing! As I was saying, not done yet? I heard that you have to pass a song to Wang seongsaengnim?" he asked then sat next to her "Dae..," she answered and let out a heavy sigh "What's wrong?" he asked "I.. Actually Baekhyun cmposed a song.. Here" she gave he paper where Baekhyun wrote his composition. Sungyeol tooked his time and read the song "Wow he's good!" he exclaimed while pointing at the paper "I agree.." she let out a sigh and looked down "Hey, Don't stress it out. You can sing on stage trust me" Sungyeol said. Hye Mi smiled and nodded "Mhm. I'll try" "That's the spirit!" "Yah hyung!! I thought you finished your part?! You didn't!" L shouted "Aish! Everybody's getting lazy disease!" he continued then left "Oh.. Looks like I forgot that I'm not finished yet.. Mian Hye Mi-ah!!" Sungyeol stood up from his seat and returned to their place. "Mhm. Gumawo" Hye Mi smiled and wave him goodbye.

--------

"Can I? I Can't.." Hye Mi repeated while walking back in forth "Can I? I really Can't" "You're freaking me out." she jumped a little at hearing the voice "Sung-" "Whenever I see you, I get freak out. Sometimes I've come with the thought that you're retarded." "Sorry.. I just.." "Can't sing?" Sung Gyu continued "Uh.. Yeah.." "Then I'll teach you." "Wha-" "Don't get me wrong! I'm started to get irritated whenever I see you like that so don't get it wrong! I still hate talking to people." "Dae.." Hye Mi frowned then looked down. "Give me a song." "Hmm? Umm.. Let's see.. Umm.. Uh.." Sung GYu rubbed his temples and closed his eyes to col down"For goodness sake Jung Hye Mi give me a freaking song!" "O..Okay! Promise!" "I'm not asking for a promise! I said give me a fraking song!" "But.. that is a song.. 'Promise' " "Oh.. I told you that's a song! Nevermind and let's start!" Hye Mi nodded and sat next to him.

While their practice is ongoing, Hye Mi managed to sing a few lines with Sung Gyu.

What about us? What about love?
Nal ireukyeojuneun I hanmadi
Geudae pume aneun chaero ttaseuhage gamsa juneyo
Hangeoreumman ddeo gakkai jogeumman deo ttatteutage
Uri duri hamkkerage sogarak geolgo promise to you


"You're good." Sung Gyu complimented "Eh?" Hye Mi wanted to say something else but no words came out. She felt her heart beating like crazy, but she didn't know why. She placed her  hand on her chest to fell her hear beating. "Eotokkhae? I think I have to talk to oppa.." she whispered to herself.


Hi guys! Here's the update! Sorry if it took me so long.. I've been so busy in our school this days and our finals are coming up.. But I'll try to update more often arasso? By the way, thank you for ItIsMeHere's the update hope you like it ^^ and also thank you for subscribing! Hope you all enjoy the story :) Keep safe guys!!