First Winter

I need you be mine

Chapter 17 - First Winter

"Aigoo.. Jinja so cold.." Baekhyun said while warming himself up by the use of his hands "Here Baekhyun, drink this. It'll help" Hye Mi smiled and handed Baekhyun a mug of hot choco. "Gumawo Hye Mi-ah!". It's almost a week since winter came to Korea and Sung Gyu and the others just decided to stay at home rather than going outside to kill themselves because of the weather since it's the weekend. "Ugghh!!! I couldn't bear to go out to go to school on monday! It's so freaking cold!" Baekhyun complained and Hye Mi let out a chuckle. "Morning.." Sung Gyu said while yawning. "Oh, Good Morning hyung!" Baekhyun exclaimed "Aish.. stupid water!" Sung Gyu complained because of the cold water that came out from the faucet. "Wah~" Hye Mi said in awe. She quickly headed upstairs and left. "Oh? What's wrong with her?" Sung Gyu asked and Baekhyun shook his head in return. She then return dowstairs with a scarf and coat in her arms. She sat at the doorstep and put her shoes on. "Yah, what are you doing all dress up like that?" Sung Gyu asked while eating his bread and hot choco for breakfast. "Ah.. I.. I just wanted to go out and play.." Sung Gyu almost spit what he's drinking with Hye Mi's statement. "Yah! Are you a kid or something?!" he exclaimed "Ani.. I just.. I'll be back later" Hye Mi said then left. Sung Gyu looked at Baekhyun with a =_=" look. Baekhyun then, quicly headed upstairs and came back with his coat and scarf too. "Y..Yah! D..Don't tell me you're-" "Be back later hyung~" Baekhyun headed outside then left. "Wha- Aish! Molla!" he exclaimed and ruffled his hair in frustration. He then can hear laughter outside the house. He looked outside and saw Hye Mi and Baekhyun playing with the snow. "Are you kidding me?! Really?!" He exclaimed.

--------

Sung Gyu's POV

"You're back?" I asked Baekhyun who just entered the house "Oh, ani hyung~ Just here to get some carrots" he said while searching in the fridge "C..Carrots?!" "Yeah! For the snow man! Oh here it is!" he said then left. I face palmed myself at the situation I'm in right now. Really?! And you call them high school students?! After a few minutes, Hye Mi came back with a huge smile on her face. "Sung Gyu-ssi, Look! We built a snow man outside! He's even wearing you're scarf!" Hye Mi exclaimed. Wait what?! "He's what?!" I immediately went to my room and grabbed my coat and noticed that my scarf really is missing! I headed outside to see what Hye Mi is talking about. "Jinja!?" I exclaimed looking at MR. SNOW MAN wearing my scarf. I glared at Baekhyun who's possibly the culprit of all of this. "Byun Baekhyun. What in the world are you doing." I said while taking my steps approaching him. "Y..Yah hyung! It' the only way to make you step out of the house!" he said while laughing. "I told you I don't want to get out of the house! You also said it yourself! You don't want to get out of the house because of this freaking weather!" I exclaimed and saw the two of them laughing. After a few moments, I felt a snow ball hit me. I looked at Baekhyun and he's sticking his tongue out to tease me. "Aish Byun Baekhyun! You're really going to get it." I kneeled down and get as many snow as I can and formed it into a ball. I, then throwed it to Baekhyun's direction but then he docked, and accidentally, I hit... Hye Mi..

--------

"Ah.." Hye Mi who got hit with a snow ball in the face cried "Hye Mi!" Sung Gyu and Baekhyun cried in unison. They both approached Hye Mi and said "Are you hurt?!" they asked "It's all your fault!" Sung Gyu exclaimed at Baekhyun "Wha- You threw that ball hyung!" Baekhyun exclaimed in return. "Wha- You started it!" "Ani! You did!" Hye Mi laughed at both of them and the two boys noticed her. "Y..Yah.. Are you crying? Does it really hurt?" Sung Gyu asked. Hye Mi then put her hands off and shook her head. "You two are cute" she said while laughing. The two boys flushed at the girl's statement and cleared their throats.

--------

"Yeah yeah! Sijakhae bollka? Omo! Yeojom bwara yae museun iseutgillae moreul jallatae! Om- Omo! Is.. Is that Hye Mi and.." Sooyoung gasped when she saw Hye Mi with Baekhyun and Sung Gyu who's playing snow ball fight. "Y..Yah! T..That really is Hye Mi isn't it?!" she said while pointing at Hye Mi's direction. "Hye Mi!" Sooyoung exclaimed "S..Sooyoung-ah.." Hye Mi as dumb founded after seeing Sooyoung in front of them. "Y..yah! What are you all doing in one house?! A..Are you all living together?!" Sooyoung asked while pointing at the three of them. Eeotokkaji? They all thought not knowing what to do.

--------

"BWOH?! You're all living together?!" they all decided to tell Sooyoung the truth. "Wae?!" she asked "Sooyoung-ah.. calm down eo?" Hye Mi said "How can I calm down when my best friend's living with two boys in one house?! And on top of that you're living with Sung Gyu oppa!" Sooyoung said while pointing at Sung Gyu "Y..Yah! She already lived with me right?!" " ARAYO OPPA! Geundae, that's when I live just next door! And now I live houses away from you! And I'm not trusting you oppa!" "Wha- Aish! Really this girl!" Sung Gyu scoffed and said. "Yah Hye Mi-ah tell me, that time when you three were late, are you all living together at that time?" Sooyoung  leaned in closer and asked "Ah, yes.." "Baekhyun-ah! Tell me the real reason why you're late that time! Are you making Hye Mi do all the work here?!" "Ani So-" "Don't worry Hye Mi-ah, I got you covered eo?" "Ani Sooyoun-" "Well?!" Sooyoung exclaimed ignoring Hye Mi's statement "Aniyo! We're not making her do all things! We're late that time because.." "Yeah well?!" "We.. uh.. We all don't know how to get to school from here.. And why are you walking on this street anyways?! You're house is miles away from here!" Sooyoung took her seat and prepared herself to explain "I'm here because I went to visit my aunt, and then by accident, I saw you three. And by the way oppa! That's the first time I saw you have fun like that since Seo Jin un- I mean, nothing.." Sooyoung just realized that what she's talking about won't get them somewhere so she decided to stop. Hye Mi noticed that silence filled the atmosphere so she approached Sooyoung and said "Sooyoung-ah, please do me a favor.. Please keep this as a secret eo?" Hye Mi pleaded. Sooyoung sighed deeply and nodded "Arasso, I'll keep this as a secret" she gave Hye Mi an assuring smile and patted her head "And you two!" Sung Gyu and Baekhyun flinched at Sooyoung's voice "Don't you dare make Hye Mi a maid here! Understand?" Baekhyun nodded and Sung Gyu rolled his eyes at her and said "You know that I'm much older than you huh Sooyoung?!" he said while glaring at Sooyoung, but she just stuck her tongue out and giggled "Aish this girl, if only Ki Bum doesn't like you I'll really-" "What's that oppa?" Sung Gyu realized that he just said what he should've said but good thing that Sooyoung didn't heard him. "Ani. Just go." He said then headed to his room.

"Well, take care then Hye Mi-ah! I'll se you on Monday then?" Sooyoung said "Mhm. See you too Sooyoung! Be careful on your way back." Hye Mi said then smiled. Sooyoung waved back at her then left.

--------

"Aish.. Just as expected.. So cold.."Baekhyun complained as he shiver from the weather. "Hi guys!!" Hoya and Dong Woo said in unison when they noticed Hye Mi, Baekhyun and Sung Gyu arrive. "Oh, it's this time of the year again huh." Sung Gyu muttered after opening his locker "Yeah. Thought so." L added. Sung Gyu and L are the only ones that hate the day when girls from their school are making chocolates for christmas.  "What time of the year?" Hye Mi asked "Oh, right! It's the time of the year when girls from our school makes chocolates for Christmas. And they are giving them to those people over there" Sooyoung said while pointing out Hoya, Dong Woo, Sungyeol, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sung Jong who are currently eating their chocolates. "And what's wrong with them?" Hye Mi asked Sooyoung while pointing at Sung Gyu and L who's currently not happy with their chocolates. "Oh.. You know them~ They're the cold ones right?" Sooyoung whispered and they both giggled. "Aish, so many trash." Sung Gyu said while picking up all the chcolates from his locker and putting them all in the trash can "Sung Gyu-ssi! L-ssi! Jakkaman!" Hye Mi exclaimed "What?" Sung Gyu and L asked in unison attempting to throw all the chocolates away "Umm.. Can I have all of that if you're going to throw it away?" she asked "Okay. Here." L agreed and gave Hye Mi all of his chocolates "Gumawo" Hye Mi said "Don't mention it." L replied then left. Hye Mi smiled while looking at the chocolates "Yah, why are you asking for all of this?" Sung Gyu asked while pointing at his chocolates "Oh, I was planning on making some" Hye Mi replied then grabbed all of Sung Gyu's chocolates "Well, Gumawo Sung Gyu-ssi! Annyeong! Sooyoung-ah, kaja?" "Okay~" Sooyoung replied then the two girls left. "Warf ish she shoing cho do wirth or of darf?" Woohyun asked while mucnhing on his chocolates "What the hell Nam Woohyun?!" Sung Gyu exclaimed "Oh!" he stopped then gulped all the chocolates that he's munching "I said, What is she going to do with all of that?" he chuckled and smiled "Aish molla!" Sung Gyu replied then headed to their classrom.

--------

"So~ What are we making?" Sooyoung asked "Let's make a chocolate cake for everyone" Hye Mi smiled "Ooooh!! Okay!! Let's do it!" Sooyoung and Hye Mi started unpaking all of the chocolates in their wrapers and started cooking.

 

"Hyung? Hyuuuunngg~?" Woohyun called Sung Gyu who's staring blankly "Huh? What?" "Nothing hyuung~ By the way, what's wrong? You're staring blankly for almost the whole period." "I'm not. We don't have a teacher anyways." Sung Gyu denied. "Pssh~ Jinja hyung~ Oh look! It's Hye Mi!" "Where?!" "Got yah~ hahaha! You're worried about the chocolates huh?" Woohyun teased "I'm not! Sheesh!" Sung Gyu stood from his seat and left the room. "Aigoo hyung~ Don't you remember how long we've been together?" Woohyun smiled as he watch Sung Gyu leave the room.

--------

"Aish jinja that Nam Woohyun!" Sung Gyu exclaimed as he continue to walk in the hallway and saw Hye Mi and Sooyoung "What are they doing?" He said while hiding behind the walls. "Wah~ Hye Mi-ah! It looks delicious! I'm sure they'll love it!" Sooyoung exlaimed as Hye Mi put some starwberry on top of the cake. "Jinja? I hope so too" Hye Mi replied "Tch.. So she's making it for us huh?" Sung Gyu said while smiling inside "Yeah! Especially Baekhyun! He loves to eat chocolates right?" Sooyoung said and Hye Mi smiled "Wha- She's making that cake for Baekhyun?!" He whispered loudly and went back.

--------

"Hey guys!!" Sooyoung exclaimed then placed the box on the table "Wow~ What's in there?" Ki Bum asked "Open it and see~ right Hye Mi?" Hye Mi nodded and smiled "Wah~" they all said in awe as they open the box with a chocolate cake inside:

"Wah!!! It looks delicious! Let's eat it! Let's eat it!" Chanyeol said with excitement "Okay!" they all grabbed their paper plates and forks and started taking their share "Wah~ It's delicious! Hye Mi-ah!!" Baekhyun said while munching on the cake. "Tch. It can be eaten. It's nothing special." Sung Gyu said and the smile on Hye Mi's face faded He.. He didn't like it huh.. Hye Mi thought and continued eating. "Yah oppa! Don't say that! You don't know how hard it is to make that cake!" Sooyoung exclaimed and Sung Gyu just ignored her "Psh.. Going back to Mr. Cold guy again." Sooyoung whispered "It's okay Sooyoung-ah.." Hye Mi forced a smiled on her face and said. Hye Mi glanced at Sung Gyu and sighed He doesn't like anything that I do huh.. she thought.

--------

"Sung Gyu-ssi!" Hye Mi called "What do you want?" "Ah ani.. I just-" "If you don't have anything to say then I'll be going." Sung Gyu said then left. "But.. I was just going to give you this.." Hye Mi muttered while watching Sung Gyu leave. She wants to give him the chocolate that she made but he ignored her and left. "You think he will accept your pesky little chocolate?" Hye Mi turned around to see who it was and saw Mi Kyun. "M..Mi Kyun-ssi.." "Huh, Don't bother to give him that chocolate of yours. Oppa would never accept any chocolate except for Seo Jin unnie's chocolate. But I guess she's gone now so," she sighed and looked at the small paper bag that Hye Mi is holding "Don't ever bother okay? All of your efforts will go to waste! Just eat it right girls?" "Yeah~" they all laughed at Hye Mi and left.

--------

Hye Mi sighed and took a seat "..She's right.. I should've made it for him.." Hye Mi said while looking at the chocolates. "Oh?" Baekhyun noticed Hye Mi sitting outside. He approached him and sat next to her "Why are you here? It's cold outside you know?" "B..Baekhyun-ah.." "What's this?" he said while pointing at the paper bag "A..Ani." She quickly grabbed it and hid it from Baekhyun. He chuckled at the girl's action and smiled "B..Baekhyun-ah, can I ask you something?" Hye Mi said "Hmm? Sure what is it?" "You.. Do you ever experience making something for someone and you can't even give it to him?" "Yeah.. Kind of?" he replied "You do?" "Yes, wae?" he asked and she sighed and replied "Ani.. It hurts right?" "Wae? Is that chocolate for a certain someone?" "H..how did you.." "Come on Hye Mi, you're easy to read" he chuckled and smiled "You know, I have this certain girl that is very important to me you know?" Baekhyun said while staring at the snowflakes that is falling from the sky "Jinja?" "Mhm.. And you know? I think it's impossible for him to like me because," he paused and stared at Hye Mi's brown eyes "I think he likes someone else."

Hye Mi's POV

"Baekhyun-ah.." I can see sadness in Baekhyun's eyes as he tells me about the girl he likes. I know I don't know anything about love but.. Just by looking at Baekhyun's eyes, I can see that he's really hurt. I sighed and decided to cheer Baekhyun up "Baekhyun-ah, want to eat a snack with me when we get back from school today? My treat!" I said while smiling "Gurae? Okay then." he smiled at ruffled my hair.

"Two ddukbokki please" I said and paid for the ice creams. "Here Baekhyun" I smiled and handed Baekhyun his ddukbokki. "Gumawo" I smiled and sat next to him. "Baekhyun-ah" "What?" he turned to me and replied "That girl.. that girl that you like, how can you tell that she likes somebody else?" I asked "Oh," he paused and let out a chuckle "Hmm, let's see.. Ah, you see, there is a time when that guy really needs some help. And she really gives her full effort just to help that guy. And whenever she's with him, I think her best smile really appears." he said while staring blankly and continued to munch on his ddukbokki. "Baekhyun-ah! Don't loose hope! You never really know if that girl really likes the guy, so don't lose hope eo?"

Baekhyun's POV

"Really? Then can you give me something that I can do to make her like me?" I said to Hye Mi "Um.. Uh.. Baekhyun-ah.. Mian.. I.. Don't know anything when it comes to this kind of stuff.. But don't lose hope! I'm sure she'll like you. You're a very good friends to me that's why." "Friend?" I muttered "Mhm! Friend, wae?" "Ani.. It's nothing" I muttered. Ouch. I..I'm just a friend huh.. "Hye Mi-ah." "Eh?" "Gumawo, you gave me hope." "Eh? What do you mean?" "Ani, It's nothing." She said it herself. Now I'm not going to give up. I'm going to make her mine.

--------

"Huh? Aren't they home yet?" Sung Gyu noticed that it's empty inside the house and looked for Hye Mi and Baekhyun. "Oh, hyung! We're home!" Sung Gyu turned around and saw Hye Mi and Baekhyun who just arrived too. "Why are you two late?" he asked "Oh that.. I treated Baekhyun some ddukbokki" Hye Mi answered while hiding the small paper bag at Sung Gyu. "Oh." h muttered then headed upstairs. "He treated Baekhyun and not me?! Does she like him or what?!" Sung Gyu lay down on his bed feeling upset and sighed.

--------

"Mimi-ah, I'm back.." Hye Mi muttered as she stared at her teddy bear. "Mimi-ah.. you know? I made this for Sung Gyu-ssi.. I don't even know why though.. I just saw that I have extra ingredients so I made it for him.. See? It even has his name on this paper bag.." she said while showing the small paper bag to her teddy bear. "Aish.. Mimi-ah.. I'm such an idiot.. I don't know why I'm being like this.." she sighed the lay her head on her pillow.

--------

"Wah.. You made this Baekhyun-ah?" Hye Mi asked "Yeah, sort of? Take a seat both of you let's start eating. I'm hungry!" Baekhyun answered. "Woah. You can cook?" Sung Gyu said while eating Baekhyun's dish "Haha, I think so" "Mmm.. It's delicious" Hye Mi exclaimed "Haha gumawo!!" Baekhyun said. *Riiiinnngg! "I'll get it" Hye Mi stood up and headed to the phone "Wait Hye Mi!" Sung Gyu called "Eh?" "We don't know who that might be. Did you to give our telephone numbers to anyone?" Sung Gyu asked Hye Mi and Baekhyun "Ani. Did you Hye Mi?" Baekhyun asked "Ani.." "Good. I'll get it." Sung Gyu stood from his seat and answered the phone. "Yeoboseyo?" "Oh Hi Gyu dear!" a voice from the phone said "O..Omma?!" "Yes, Wae? Expecting other calls?" "Ani.. So why did you call?" "Just wanted to check on you all. So how's home?" "How's home?! Are you really serious?" "Wae? Not happy with Hy- I mean not happy with Baekhyun and Hye Mi dear?" "Ani. Now bring me back home omma." "Aish really. You're too cold like your father." "Aish jinja omma! Why do you even agreed to let us live in one house huh?" "Can't tell right now Gyu~ But be careful eo? Saranghae!" "Jakkaman! Omma! Omma! Aish. she hung up." Sung Gyu ruffled his hair in frustration. "Aish. Molla."

--------

"Hmm? Is that L-ssi?" Hye Mi muttered as she noticed L came out from the covenient store "Oh! Hye Mi?" "Annyeonghaseyo" Hye Mi bowed and greeter "What are you doing here?" L asked "Do you live around here?" "Ah yes.. Just taking a walk.. Oh?" Hye Mi replied then noticed Ha Na "Aish! I thought unnie bought it already- Oh? Hye Mi?" "Ha Na-ssi" Hye Mi smiled and greeted "Omo! What are you- Oh. Why are you with this?" "YAH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'THIS' HUH?!" L exclaimed "I'm just taking a walk.." "Oh gurae? So you live around here?" Ha Na asked ignoring L "Yah! Don't you dare ignore me Ha Na!" "If that's the case, be careful on your way back! See you tomorrow I have an errand to do so annyeong~" Ha Na said still ignoring L. "Yah! Aish! I don't know what to do with that girl really!!" Hye Mi let out a chuckle and looked at L "I'll be heading first then L-ssi" L sighed and nodded "Arasoo. Be careful" "Okay.. Gumawo."

--------

"Oh? Where did you go?" Sung Gyu asked "Oh, I just took a walk- achoo.." Hye Mi muttered "Yah! Are you an idiot?! Look at you! You caught a cold!" "Ani.. achoo.." "See?! Get in! Palli!" he exclaimed

"Drink that." he said while handing Hye Mi a mug "What's inside?" she asked "Just drinking it! Don't be stubborn!" "Ara-achoo!" "Uggh! Stay here! I'll go get your scarf in your room." "Dae.." Hye Mi nodded then drank what's in the mug that Sung Gyu handed her.

Sung Gyu's POV

"Now where's her scarf?" I scanned Hye Mi's room and looked for her scarf. "Oh, here it is- What's this? I muttered as I notice the small paper bag in her desk "Huh? Why is my name on it? Wait a minute." 'Sung Gyu-ssi!' 'What do you want?' 'Ah ani.. I just-' 'If you don't have anything to say then I'll be going.' So that's why.. "I-Is she going to give this to me earlier?" I muttered. What did I just do? Did I hurt her feelings? I headed out and went back to Hye Mi but I saw she's already sleeping soundly at the table. I sighed and decided to just carry her to her room. I placed her to her bed and put her blanket on her "What's this? she even have a teddy bear. Aish jinja." I smiled and placed her teddy bear beside her. "Goodnight Hye Mi. And mianhae." I whispered to her as I turn off the lights in her room and left.


Hi guys! Here's the update! Enjoy! Plase continue to subscribe and leave your comments ^^ Keep safe everyone :D