His day

I need you be mine

Chapter 33 - His Day

"Is everything ready oppa?" "Hye Mi! Sung Gyu!" Gongchan exclaimed and ran towards them. "You're here?!!" Hye Mi smiled and nodded. "Ooh! That's not fair! You already have my girl!" Gongchan exclaimed "Ow!" "Shut it." Jinyoung said and smiled at Hye Mi. "Oppa!" Hye MI exclaimed and hugged her brother. "Saengil Chukahae!!" "Gumawo." Jinyoung hugged her back and smiled at Sung Gyu. "Saengil Chukahae hyung" Sung Gyu muttered. "Oh Sung Gyu gumawo." he smiled and turned back to Hye Mi "You finally remember this idiot?" "Yah oppa" Hye Mi chuckled and pinch Jinyoung's cheeks lightly "I do. But.. Not all of it.." she said and frowned. "Don't worry. You'll remember it all." She let out a small and and smiled. "Oh! We'll be right back oppa." "Huh? But you just ca-" "I'll just get my gift for you eo?" she smiled and kissed Jinyoung by his cheeks. "Kaja Gyu oppa" Hye Mi smiled and Sung Gyu held her hand. "Yah!! Hyung!! Why didn't you gave Hye Mi to me earlier huh?!! He stole her from me!" Gongchan complained. Hye Mi chuckled and turned back to Gongchan "Don't worry oppa, I'll come back" she smiled and hugged him. Sung Gyu gasped and pulled her back. "Let's go." Sung Gyu glared at her and said.

-----------

"Oppa?" Hye Mi tilted her head and looked at Sung Gyu, who finally learned driving after a three months driving lesson with Dong Woo, who's driving. "Oppa.. Are you mad?" She asked "Noona's house is just around here right? We're almost there." Sung Gyu said coldly. "Oppa.. You're mad aren't you?" "Oh no! I'm not mad! My girlfriend just hugged another man besides her brother! I'm not mad! I'm actually very proud of her!" "You are mad.." Hye Mi frowned and said. "Mianhae. Gongchan oppa's just missed me that's why he-" "Is he related to you?" "A..Ani.." "Oh I see." Sung Gyu stopped the car and looked at her. "He likes you doesn't he?" "Oh no he doesn't!" "Oh yeah! He doesn't!! And what's with his Yah!! Hyung!! Why didn't you gave Hye Mi to me earlier huh?!! He stole her from me!!!!!!!!!!" Sung Gyu yelled. "Oppa, it's not what you thi-" "Oh yeah?! Then tell me what is it that I'm thinking?!" Hye Mi gasped and turned her head down. "M..Mianhae oppa.. Please don't be mad at me.." Sung Gyu soften when he saw Hye Mi's hand shake in fear. "I..I'm sorry Hye Mi.. I didn't meant to scare you.. I just. Uggh!!!" he said and ruffled his hair in frustration.Hye Mi looked back at him and held his hand. "Oppa. It's okay. Saranghae" she said while holding his cheek. Sung Gyu smiled and kissed her back. "Gumawo my angel. Nado. Saranghae." Hye Mi smiled and nodded. "Now kaja! My gift's waiting!" Sung Gyu chuckled and shook his head.

-----------

"Go on. I'll be waiting here." Sung Gyu said and patted Hye Mi's shoulder. "Mm. Wish me luck oppa!" "Mm! Hwaiting!" Hye Mi nodded and did a fighting sign. She sighed and entered through the gate. She held out her hand and pressed the doorbell.

Ji Eun's POV

*Ding Dong

I heard the doorbell rang so I headed to the front door. "Unnie!" I gasped when I saw Hye Mi. "Hye Mi? Oh gosh! Come in!!" I held out to reach her hand and pulled her in then I noticed somebody standing outside. "Who's that?" I asked "Oh, It's Sung Gyu oppa" "Oh! The boy who's with you at the hospital right?" she nodded and smiled. "Sung Gyu-ah!" I shouted and he looked at me and bowed. "Come here too" I smiled and said. He walk in to my gate and greeted "Annyeonghaeyo noona" he smiled and said. I smirked and looked at Hye Mi. "Is he?" I said looking at Hye Mi. She tilted her head and gave me a confused look. "Unnie?" I giggled at her cuteness and faced Sung Gyu. "She's still has a lot more to learn huh?" I laughed. Sung Gyu let out a small nod a smiled. "Unnie! Why are you two smiling?" We both laughed. "Ani, It's nothing. Now why are you here?" Hye Mi smiled and held out her hand and reached to out to mine. "Unnie, go and get ready!" "Huh? Waeyo?" she smiled and pulled me to my room. Oh no!! She'll see it! "Hye Mi-ah! Don't-" she stopped when she saw the gift "Unnie, you remember!!!" she said cheerfully. I immediately grabbed the gift and hid it behind my back. "Unnie, get dressed palli!" she said and pushed me to the bathroom "Oh and unnie! Wear this!" she said handing me a paper bag. "What's this?" I opened the paper bag and saw a dress inside.

"Oh my goodness. She wanted me to wear this?!" I widen my eyes in surprise. I sighed and gave in. I shook my head and entered the tub. After taking a nice bath, I changed into the clothes and headed downstairs. "Wah~ unnie! You look great!" Hye Mi smiled. "Gumawo. But.. What is this for? Wait. Don't tell me.." "Please unnie.. Do it for me eo? Now kaja!" she pulled my hand and we all headed out. "Yah Hye Mi, I can't go there!! I'm sure he won't be happy to.see me there!" "Oh come on unnie! I'm sure oppa would like to see you too!" Hye Mi exclaimed. "Now let's go!"she grabbed my hand and pushed me inside the car.

-----------

After a long ride, Hye Mi and the others arrived. "Hye Mi-ah.. I still don't think that this is a good idea.." Ji Eun muttered. "Oh! Ji Eunniee!!" Gongchan exclaimed. "Here's Mr. Gongchan." Sung Gyu whispered in sarcasm "Oppa!" Sung Gyu rolled his eyes and widen his eyes at Hye Mi. "Oh.. Gongchan. Long time no see." Ji Eun said "Yeah!!! Now let's go!! Hyung's waiting for you Hye Mi!" "Okay! Let's go un-" "Ji.. Ji Eun?" they all shifted their head to Jinyoung. "J..Jinyoung.." Ji Eun took a step back and widen her eyes in surprise. "O..oh! O..oppa! W..We're back!" "Why is she here?" Jinyoung said while pointing at Ji Eun. "Oh come on oppa! It's you day! Unnie should be he-" "Why the hell is she here?!" Jinyoung exclaimed and left. "Oppa!!" Hye Mi called. "I'll go after him. You take care of noona" Hye Mi nodded and Sung Gyu left. Ji Eun fell on the floor and sighed "Unnie!" "D..Does he hate me that much?" Ji Eun asked as tears escape through her eyes. "Unnie.." "Hye Mi-ah.. I still love him you know? D..Did he reallt hate me?" Hye Mi hugged Ji Eun and sighed. "Mianhae unnie.. Jeongmal mianhae.. I..I'm sure oppa didn't meant that."

-----------

"Hyung, here." Sung Gyu handed Jinyoung a drink and sat beside him. "Gumawo." Jinyoung smiled and looked at the view. "Hyung, do you really hate noona that much?" Sung Gyu asked. Jinyoung chuckled and said, "I..I have to look bad in front of her." he replied. "Hye Mi told me everything. Isn't it about time to reconcile with her now? Noona went abroad to get cured right?" "No she doesn't." Jinyoung tighten his grip at the can and said. "W..what do you mean hyung?" "She didn't went abroad to get cured. She's still sick." "S..She didn't?" Jinyoung nodded and smiled. "Hyung, don' let her get away. She still loves you. She even tried to see you today." Jinyoung tilted his head and looked at Sung Gyu. The boy's words struck him by heart. "Don't be like me. I already loose someone important to me once. That's the reason why I care for Hye Mi that much. I can't bear to loose her hyung. I'll die if that happens. So please hyung, please don't loose her too. I know noona's sick. She needs you.She needs you badly. Do it for Hye Mi and Ji Eun noona eo?" Sung Gyu looked at him and smiled. "You..still love noona right?" Jinyoung's eyes became to water. He can't deny tat he still loves Ji Eun badly. He stood up and left. "Good luck hyung." Sung Gyu said as he look at Jinyoung from a far.

-----------

"Here unnie.." Hye Mi handed Ji Eun a drink. "Gumawo Hye Mi" Hye Mi smiled and sat beside her. "Mianhae unnie.." "It's not your fault Hye Mi," Ji Eun placed the drink down and faced Hye Mi "No one wanted it to happen right? It's not your fault." "No unnie.. I should've insisted.. If I'm not hard headed this wouldn't happen." Ji Eun smiled and caressed her hair. "No Hye Mi. Gumawo. Thanks to you I've got a chance to see him again." Jinyoung overheard the conversation and hid behind the door. Ji Eun.. he thought. "I still love him you know? I still love him this much!" she chuckled while extending both of her arms. Hye Mi smiled and held Ji Eun's hand. "Mianhae unnie" She said and hugged her. "Yah! Stop apologizing okay? I told you already right? It's not your fault. Now I have to get going before Jinyoung comes back. Oh! Please give this to him okay?" Ji Eun said handing a paper bag to Hye Mi. "Tell him Happy Birthday for me eo?" Hye Mi smiled and nodded. "I will unnie. Gumawo." "I'll get going then." Ji Eun smiled and turned around. She stopped and saw Jinyoung. "J..J..Jinyoung.." she stuttered in fear. Her hands shook in fear also. "I..I'll go.. Don't worry.." she continued walking but something stopped her from behind, Jinyoung's hug. "J..Jinyoung?" "Don't go." Ji Eun's eyes widen in surprise. Hye Mi smiled from afar and left. I knew it. You still love her oppa. she thought then left. "E..Eh? J..Jinyoung" Ji Eun broke free from the hug and faced him. "Don't go Ji Eun. Please don't." Jinyoung pleaded. "Jinyoung.." "Mianhae.. Mianhae for everything Ji Eun.. I.. I've been a huge jerk in front of you.. Please forgive me.." Jinyoung said while crying. Ji Eun smiled and held his cheeks. "Youngie-ah" Jinyoung's eyes widen and looked at Ji Eun. That nickname. The nickname that Ji Eun used to call him in the past. She used it again. "J..Ji Eun.. You.." "Babo. I never stopped loving you Youngie." she said while wiping his tears away. "I love you Jung Jinyoung.." she said and started to cry. Jinyoung smiled and wrapped his arms around her. He buried her face into his chest and rested his chin on her head. "Nado. Nado sarangaheyo Ji Eun-ah."

-----------

Hye Mi smiled and lean unto the wall. She placed the paper bag on Jinyoung's bed and left. "Happy?" "Oppa" Hye Mi walked towards Sung Gyu and wrapped her arms around him. "Oppa, I'm really happy right now." "Me too Hye Mi-ah." he smiled and buried his face unto Hye Mi's hair. "Ah.." Hye Mi cried "Hye Mi! Gwenchana?!!" Sung Gyu panicked. "O..Oppa.. It starting to ache.. again.." "Stay here. I'll go and get your medicine!" Hye Mi nodded. Sung Gyu helped her to sit on the bed and immediately searched for her bag. "Where is it?!" Sung Gyu struggled to find her medicine. "Hmm? Sung Gyu what's wrong?" Jinyoung, who's linking arms with Ji Eun, asked. "Hyung! Where the hell is Hye Mi's medicine?!!" Sung Gyu exclaimed. "Wae? What's wrong?" Ji Eun asked "Her heads aching again!!!" Sung Gyu exclaimed. Ji Eun gasped and headed to Hye Mi. Jinyoung helped Sung Gyu searched fr her medicine. "Here it is Sung Gyu!" Jinyoung exclaimed. Sung Gyu quickly grabbed it and returned to Hye Mi. "Hye Mi! Here you go" Sung Gyu helped Hye Mi drink the medicine and caressed her head. "You okay now? Feel much better?" Sung Gyu asked softly. Hye Mi nodded in reply. "Gumawo oppa.." Sung Gyu's face fell and hugged her. "I think it's time we go home. Hyung, noona, We'll be heading on." "Arasso. Take care of her Sung Gyu." Ji Eun muttered "I will noona." "I take you to your car." Jinyoung offered. Sung Gyu nodded and carried Hye Mi bridal style.

-----------

Sung Gyu placed Hye Mi to the seat beside him and kissed her in her forehead. "We'll be home soon Hye Mi." he said to her while looking at Hye Mi's peaceful sleeping face. He closed the door and faced Jinyoung. "We'll be going then hyung." "Eo. Take care of her." Sung Gyu nodded and headed to the other side. "Sung Gyu!" Sung Gyu stopped and looked back "Waeyo?" "Gumawo. For Ji Eun and I. Gumawo." Sung Gyu smiled and nodded. "It's nothing hyung. I'm sure that's what Hye Mi will say too. We'll be going then." "Arasso. Be careful." Sung Gyu smiled and went inside the car. Jinyoung watched as the car left. "I now gave you my trust Kim Sung Gyu. You can have my sister. Take care of her."


Hello everyone!! Here's another update! Hahaha!! Thank you for my new subscribers adrypinkjiashii , oreocheezecake , SueVang , freakinreader05 , Kpopforever710  and winnijiang !! Haha! Thank you guys really!! Are you enjoying this fanfic? How's your Christmas? Hope you all enjoyed it! Thank you for reading this up until now!! Enjoy reading eo? Please continue to subscribe and leave your comments okay? Keep safe guys!!