Awkward

I need you be mine

Chapter 22 - Awkward

"Hye Mi-ah!" Miyoung called but Hye didn't seem to hear her. "huh? What's wrong with her? Did she not hear my voice?" She immediately pack her things and catched up with Hye Mi. "Yah!" she exclaimed holding unto the girl's arm. "Oh.. Miyoung-ah.. you're here?" she said with a straight face "Yah! I called you earlier but you didn't turn back!" "Oh.. Mian.." she said "Gwenchana? You seem down? Aren't you happy about the news earlier?" She sighed and shook her head. "BWOH?! Out of all people I know you're the only one who's not happy about it! Are.. Are you still.." "Miyoung-ah, what if I can't do it? What if I made the same mistake as I did?" Miyoung smiled at Hye Mi and held her hand. "Yah, you can do it I know you can! I'm here so you don't have to worry about anything! And besides, the CEO seemed to like you!" Hye Mi sighed and smiled "I guess so.. You're here now.. Gumawo Miyoung-ah.." "It's nothing! Kaja! We have to go to Woolim right?" Hye Mi nodded in reply. They both headed to the place where Teacher Wang asked them to go after class and waited for the others.

---------

"Woah~ it's so big!" Woohyun exclaimed while they all lifted their heads up and looked at Woolim's building. "Ehem." the staff cleared his throat "Oh! Mian! Let's go guys!" Woohyun said. "Hye Mi-ah.. you can do this.." Hye Mi muttered to herself. "You okay?" Sung Gyu approached her and asked "Eh? Oh.. dae.. M..Miyoung-ah, jakkaman!" Hye Mi answered and catched up to Miyoung leaving Sung Gyu behind. "What's wrong with her?" Sung Gyu said to himself and continued walking. 

"Okay. You can all come in there. I've told Mr. Lee that you're all here now." "Dae." They all replied and went inside the room. "Oh you're all here? Take a seat." Mr. Lee greeted them and offered them a seat. He gestured his assistant to make some refreshments for them and sat in front of them. "Annyeonghaseyo." They all greeted in unison. "It's nice to meet you all again. So, The reason why I wanted to meet you here in my company privately is this." he said as he hands them all a paper. "Sajang-nim, What is this?" Ha Na asked "Look at it and see." They all did as they are told "C..Contract?" Hye Mi said "Yes, all you need to do is to sign that contract and you'll start the training." "Jinja?! Then I'll sign this at once!" Woohyun muttered "Jakkaman hyung! Don't we need to read it first?" Sung Jong suggested "The younger one's right Woohyun. You should read it all first you know?" the CEO chuckled and said "Oh.. arasso." he muttered But it's so many! It's so freaking thick! Woohyun thought as he scanned through the pages. "Okay, I'll give all of you three days to read and think about it first okay? When you all come back, I should know all of your decisions arasso?" "Dae" they all replied "Now that we're all here, why don't I tour you around? Would you like that?" Mr. Lee asked "We would love too sajang-nim!" Sung Jong and Sungyeol said in unison. "Okay, let's go" 

---------

All of them were amazed as Mr. Lee showed them around. He showed them the practice rooms:

The locker room, the gym and the cafeteia where trainees can go and rest.

"Omo! It's so pretty! Right Hye Mi?" Miyoung said "Huh?.. Oh yeah.." "Oh.. Okay.." Something's up. I have to know it.  Miyoung thought.

---------

"Oh.. I'm hungry.." Sungyeol complained while rubbing his tummy. "Want to eat everyone?" Ha Na asked "Yeah, yeah, asking everybody but it's not her treat." L said "BWOH?! Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Okay! Where do you all want to eat huh?! It's MY TREAT." Ha Na exclaimed and L smirked "Oh really? huh You're treat?" L teased "Yeah! My treat!" she repeated "Noona, can we eat on that Ice cream shop?" Sung Jong asked "Yah! It's freaking cold and you want to eat ice cream?!" Woohyun exclaimed "Aish!Sure Sung Jong! We can!! Kaja!" she replied kindly and immediately linked arms with the maknae. They cheerfully entered to the ice cream shop. "Now, go ahead Sung Jong, choose what you want to eat." Ha Na smiled and asked "Oh, then I want that one!" Sung Jong said as he chose a chocolate flavored ice cream. "How about you Miyoung-ah?" Ha Na turned around and asked Miyoung "Oh, Hye Mi and I'll just share~ What do you want Hye Mi-ah?" Hye Mi didn't answered and continued to doze around. "Hye Mi?" "H..Huh?" she flinched and answered "What's wrong?" "A..Ani.. What is it?" "I'm asking what ice cream would you want? Is it still like the old times?" Miyoung asked while tilting her head "Uh.. yeah.." "Okay~ Will take vanilla ice cream please Ha Na-ah!" "Okay then~" Ha Na replied. All of them made their orders except for one guy, Kim Myungsoo. "Yah, so what's yours' you freak?" Ha Na asked "I'll take that, that, and that freak." L teased "BWOH?! THAT MUCH?!" "Wae? You said it's your treat?" L said while raising his eyebrow. "Aish Okay okay! I get it!" L smirked as he watches Ha Na order. Oh, my sweet revenge. He thought.

---------

After their orders have arrived, their jaws dropped looking at L's place that's full of food.

   

"Y..Yah, Myungsoo. You're going to eat all of that?" Sung Gyu said "Yeah hyung. It's Ha Na's treat." he smirked and started eating. "He's heart is made of ice so it wouldn't hurt him. Don't worry oppa." Ha Na said "Yah! I heard that!" L exclaimed "So what freak?" "Stop calling me that!" "FREAK!" "MONSTER!" L shouted back "Yah you two stop it!" Sung Gyu exclaimed and the two stop. "Wow~ As expected of Sung Gyu oppa! You can stop them!" Mi Kyun, who's sitting beside Sung Gyu said. "Oppa~ can I taste that? I was wondering what it would taste like!" "Sure." Sung Gyu nodded and Mi Kyun grabbed her share. Hye Mi was just staring at both of them silently."Hye Mi-ah," Miyoung called "Yes?" "What's wrong? You seem.. uh.. out of it." "Oh," Hye Mi sighed and noticed Mi Kyun who keeps on nudging Sung Gyu and made them look like a couple. Hye Mi felt something wrong with her. He felt that her heartbeat just skipped a beat with what she saw. She shook her head and quickly ate a big spponful of ice cream, not knowing what will happen after. "Y..yah, can you eat that? You might-" "Ah!" Hye Mi cried in pain. "I was going to warn you! Why do you have to eat that big spponful of ice cream huh?! Look at you!" "Ouch.. my head.." Hye Mi cried "Hye Mi-ah! You okay? Here drink this." Sung Gyu said while offering her a glass of water. "I'm okay.. I..I'm just going outside.. I'll be back." Hye Mi replied ignoring Sung Gyu's offer. "Oh.. okay.." Miyoung replied.

---------

Hye Mi sat at the bench outside and scanned the streets. "What's wrong with me.." she said while hitting her head softly *Sulppeun hajima, NoNoNo~ Honja ga aniya NoNoNo~ she flinched hearing her phone ring. She answered it and said, "Yeoboseyo?" "Hey, stop hitting yourself like that." a familiar voice said and chuckled "Baekhyun? How did you-" "Surprised? Turn around." "What?" Hye Mi said searching for Baekhyun in the place. She turned around and saw a waving boy behind her. She smiled and waved back "Baekhyun-ah!!" she called cheerfully. She approached baekhyun and waved at him "Hello Hye Mi~" Baekhyun said and ruffled the girls hair. She chuckled and smiled at the boy.

Sung Gyu's POV

"I'll just go to the bathroom." I muttered and stood up. The truth is, I'm really not going to he bathroom. I'm going to follow Hye Mi. I think she's avoiding me lately! What's worng with her?! "Now where is she? Damn it's so cold!" I said while rubbing my arms. I scanned the whole place and found two familiar figures. "What the- Is that Baekhyun? and Hye Mi's with her?! Are you kidding me?!" I decided to approach the two of them. "Yah! You two!" I called "Oh! Hyuuuunngg!!" Baekhyun waved cheerfully from afar. Hye Mi's smiled seem to fade away when she saw me. Do I have a curse or something?! "Want to go in Baekhyun? There's still some ice cream.. Someone's gotta help Myungsoo."  "Jinja?! Ice cream?! I'm going!" Baekhyun said cheerfully and left leaving Hye Mi and I alone. I looked at Hye Mi and she flinched just by my stare. What's really wrong with this girl? "I..I'm going with you Baekhyun!" she said then left.

---------

"Wah~ I'm so full! I can't believe L ordered all of that! But it's a good thing anyway ahaha!" Baekyun exclaimed while rubbing his tummy. "Hye Mi." Sung Gyu called "E..Eh?" "I'll get straight to the point. Why are you avoiding me?" Hye Mi flinched "I..I'm not avoiding you.." "You are." "I..I'm not.. W..Why would I?" "Then why are you acting all twitchy?" Sung Gyu said while crossing both of his arms "T..twitchy? I..I'm not.." she denied "Hye Mi! We'll be going now! Aren't you going to say goodbye to your chinggu?!" Miyoung said from a far that made this an excuse for Hye Mi to be excused from Sung Gyu. "I..I'll be back.." Hye Mi said then left. "She is avoiding me. I know it." Sung Gyu said to himself.

---------

Hye Mi's POV

"Wah~ I'm home Mimi-ah.." I said then plopped myself to my bed "So tired.." I said staring at the ceiling. 'Why are you avoiding me?'  "Woah!" I shook my head remembering Sung Gyu-ssi's statement. "I'm not avoiding him.." I said to myself. "Oh," I noticed the envelope that chajang-nim handed to us earlier. I sighed and stared at the contract. I picked my phone from my bag and called Jinyoung oppa.

Jinyoung's POV

"Yeoboseyo?" I muttered answering a phone call "Oppa. It's me." Oh! It's my sister! "Oh!! Hye Mi-ah!! How are you?" "I'm okay oppa.." "That's great then! So~ What's up?" I said then sat down on my bed. "Oppa.. Can I meet you tomorrow?" "Uh.. Okay.. Wae?" I asked. It's not that I don't like to meet my sister okay?! Who does not want to meet their own sibling anyway? It's just odd for Hye Mi to ask me that! "I..I'll tell you when we meet oppa.. See you.. Annyeong!" "I wonder what's wrong?" I muttered looking at my phone.


Omg!! guys!! I have something to tell you all!! Kyaa!!! I already saw Sung Gyu oppa in person!! Not only him! I saw INFINITE!!! We watched OGS here in Manila last night! It's the best really! I almost died when it's already Sung Gyu's solo!! His voice is just freaking amazing! Also, let me tell you soething about them!! Hoya is just freaking handsome! So is Woohyun!! Ang our Jongie is so cute!! He keeps on posing cutie poses!! Kyaa!! And L? As usual! He's really handsome in person ^^ And our Dino! He cried when he heard us singing "Saengil chuka hamnida, Saengil chuka hamnida~ Saranganeun Jang Dong Woo~ Saengil chuka hamnida!" haha at first he was giving us a message but then we Filipino inspirits cut him up and sang and he was like "Uh.. Uh.. Ha?" and keeps on leaning closer so that he can hear us and then when he finally realized what we're singing he laughed and momentarily cried.. We cried too when we saw that.. Anyways~ for our leader gyu?! OMG! he's so freaking cute and handsome! I freaked out when he faced us!! And also he looked at us and smiled! KYAA!! And they promised that they'll comeback here next year!! Yey! Namu and Hoya almost cried. And by the way! Dong Woo's parents are also there to support him! ^^ Here are some of our pictures from OGS Manila :D

That's the stage when we first came in the venue ^^

                 

See that shadow over there?  The one beside the stage? They say that that's INFINITE!!

                                                               

That's when they started showing the MV of 'Man in Love' and the crowd started to scream :))

                                                               

That's our boys performing 'Paradise' ^^

                                    

'In the Summer' 

And that's Gyu's Solo!! Kyaa!!
 

                        

 our fellow inspirits waving their lightsticks ^^

                    

And finally, our Infinite saying goodbye..

                            

I wanted to show you a photo of us but on a second thought nevermind hahaha :)) Anyways~ hope you enjoy the photos and this chapter ^^ Will update soon :D Please leave your comments and subscribe okay? Keep safe guys!