I Need you be Mine

I need you be mine

Chapter 26 - I need you be Mine

"Hye Mi." Sung Gyu grabbed Hye Mi's wrists and looked at her eyes. "Wha-" "Let's go." he said coldly "Hyung, what are you doing?" Baekhyun asked looking at him intesely. "I'm taking what's mine." "What?" Baekhyun asked. "Wae? Can't I like her like you do?" Hye Mi's eyes widen in surprise. He.. likes me? The girl thought. "Kaja." he grabbed Hye Mi's hand and pulled her away. "Tch. So you finally realize huh?" Baekhyun stated while he watch Sung Gyu walk away with Hye Mi. "I'm letting you do this to make it fair hyung. But I won't give her to you." he smiled and sighed.

----------

"S..Sung Gyu-ssi.. It hurts.." Hye Mi said in pain. Sung Gyu's grip was too tight. "Oh.. Mian.." he let go of her and scratched the back of his head. Hye Mi held her wrists and looked at Sung Gyu. "Um.. about earlier-" "You like me?" Hye Mi cut him off and asked. Sung Gyu flushed and looked away. He nodded slightly. "W..wae?" "What? What do you mean why? I just like you." "I thought Seo Jin-ssi is the only girl that-" "Quit bringing up Seo Jin here. I like you Hye Mi. No. I think I love you." "E..eh?" the girl was surprised. She likes Sung Gyu too but didn't know how to respond. "Umm.. I-" "It's okay. I'll wait." The girl looked up and blinked her eyes in confusion. "I'll wait until you develop your feelings for Baekhyun to me." he smiled and pat Hye Mi's hair. Feelings for Baekhyun? she thought. "Kaja. Let's eat something. I'm hungry." he held her hand and smiled. He lead the way for Hye Mi and the girl smiled.

----------

"Wah~" Hye Mi said in awe looking at the cake in front of her. Sung Gyu rested his elbow on the table and placed his hand on his chin while staring at Hye Mi. "I can eat this? I mean.. It's too  beautiful to eat.." she said while pointing at the cake. He smiled and chuckled "of course you can it that I bought it for you" "But-" "Eat it." Hye Mi sighed in defeat and grabbed the fork on the table and started to eat the red velvet cake. "So? How is it?" "Heaven." Sung Gyu laughed at Hye Mi answer and ruffled her hair. "You really can make me laugh don't you?" the girl flushed at the boy's statement and chugged on her juice.
"Oh? Ki Bum! Isn't that Hye Mi and oppa?!" Sooyoung nudged Ki Bum and said. Ki Bum ran over to the glass at the restaurant and gasped then looked back at Sooyoung "IT IS HYUNG! AND HE'S SMILING!!" Ki Bum exclaimed. They both gasped and entered the cafe but something stopped them from doing so. "We should not right? I mean, they're having a good time~" "Yeah! We shouldn't~" Ki Bum winked and smiled. "Eww! stop doing that Key!" "Tch. Arasso Youngie~" "Yah!" "Arasso, arasso!" they two prepared and left. 
I'm happy for you both. Sooyoung looked back and smiled. 

----------

"Okay! Now split into two groups!" the gym teacher exclaimed. The students were all going to play dodge ball and split into two groups. "Hye Mi-ah! Let's team up?" Baekhyun said and the girl nodded smiling. Sung Gyu came in between them and grabbed her hand. "Sung-" "Let's go. The others are there." he said holding Hye Mi's hand leading the way for her. He stopped and looked back at Baekhyun "Aren't you coming too? I mean, we're in the same team." he said while smiling "Oh I will hyung. I will~" He answered. Hye Mi can feel the atmosphere tense up and just gulped. What's wrong with them? Why do I feel like something is not right? She thought.

----------

"Okay! Now are you all divided into groups?" the instructor asked. Hye Mi were in the same group as Miyoung, Baekhyun and Sung Gyu. While Woohyun, Mi Kyun and Chanyeol are on the other group. "Okay! My whistle is the signal okay?" "DAE!" the students replied. As soon as the whistle was blown, the students became alert. They started dodging the ball that is being thrown back and forth. "Oh yeah!! I love this game!!"" Chanyol said in excitement, cosidering Baekhyun as his target. "Yah! Why do you keep on throwing the ball at me?!" Baekhyun exclaimed and glared at Chanyeol. Chanyeol stuck his tongue out to and threw the ball but Baekhyun managed to dodge it.. until someone was hit. "Ah!" "HYE MI!!" they all cried as they ran over to Hye Mi who fell in the floor. The impact was so hard that it made Hye Mi fell on the floor. Sung Gyu ran over to her and checked if she is okay.

"Yah! Gwenchana?!" he asked while panicking "Uh.. yes, I'm-" "Are you hurt somewhere?!" Baekhyun asked "Ah no I'm-" "PARK CHANYEOL YOU'RE DEAD!" Baekhyun and Sung Gyu said in unison. "Woah! wait! I didn't mean to! I was trying to target on Baekhyun not her!!" he said placing his hands on the air. "Aish! Let's go Hye Mi. We'll take you to the clinic. You're forehead's swollen." Sung Gyu helped her stand up "I'll deal with you later." he looked at Chanyeol shooting him with a death glare.

----------

"Ah.." Hye Mi cried in pain as Miyoung put some ice on her forehead. "Oh my gosh. It's swollen. That Chanyeol. He's dead." Miyoung said "Yeah. He definitely is." Baekhyun agreed. "Please don't blame Chanyeol.. he didn't mean to throw it at me.." "But look at your forehead!!! It's freakin' red!" Sung Gyu exclaimed pointing at her swollen forehead. "I know.. But please don't blame him.. it's my fault for not dodging that ball.. so promise me you won't blame him anymore eo?" she pleaded. The three sighed and nodded. "Looks like we have no choice." "Gumawo" "It's nothing." Sung Gyu smiled and pat Hye Mi's head. 

----------

"Yah, tell me. There's something going on." Miyoung leaned in closer and ate her burger. "Huh? What's going on?" Hye Mi was puzzled by her friends question. "About you three! Sung Gyu oppa, Baekhyun and you!" Hye Mi coughed and drank water to calm herself up. "U..us?" "Yeah!" Hye Mi looked away and flushed "See what I mean?! There's something going on!!" she nudged Hye Mi and kept on telling her to tell her the truth. Hye Mi told her what happened lately shyly. "WHAT THE HELL?! THEY CON-" "Shh!! Not to loud Miyoung!" Hye Mi covered Miyoung's mouth with her hand and whispered. "What did you tell them?! Gosh Hye Mi!! You've been loved by two handsome boys!!" "Nothing.." "You said nothing?!" Hye Mi nodded and drink her juice. "You've got to be kidding me!" "I..I'm not really." Miyoung face palmed herself and shook her head.

---------- 

"Well~ See you tomorrow!! We have to practice!" Woohyun bid them goodbye. "Hye Mi!" Baekhyun called. "Huh?" "Keep safe okay?" Hye Mi smiled and nodded. "I'll see you later then" he pat Hye Mi's head then left. Hye Mi turned around and saw Sung Gyu glaring at her with his arms crossed. "W..Waeyo?" Sung Gyu approached her and grabbed her hand. "Don't you go missing and be with other man when I'm not looking." the girl flushed and let Sung Gyu pull her along the way.

---------- 

"Oh my.. I'm really red.." Hye Mi said while looking at herself at the mirror. "Hye Mi, are you okay?" Namju asked "E..Eh?" "Look at you, do you have a fever? You're so red" she touched Hye Mi's forehead "I..I'm okay." "Are you sure?" "Yes." "That's good then. Make sure you rest after practice arasso?" "Dae." Hye Mi replied and sighed heavily. Please stop beating fast.. Please! Snap out of it Hye Mi! she scolded herself mentally and remembered a scene earlier. 'Don't you go missing and be with other man when I'm not looking.' "Oh my goodness!! I'm really going insane!" she face palmed herself and shook her head. "Calm down.." she inhaled and exhaled while fanning herself with her hand. "I won't think about it. Yes. I won't." she said and exited the room for their pictorial.
---------- 

"Okay everyone!! Gather around please!" the camera man said. The trainees all gathered in one circle. Sungyeol, Sung Jong and Dong Woo were right next to each other, Hoya and L drinking their bottle of water and Woohyun with Sung Gyu. Hye Mi, Ha Na and Miyoung were right next to each other too and Mi Kyun next to Sung Gyu. "Okay! Now I will divide you into groups for the picture taking arasso?" "Dae!" they all answered. The photographer rubbed his chin while staring at them. "Okay, Miyoung, Woohyun and Hoya together." "Dae" they replied and assembled together as a group. "Mi Kyun and Dong Woo" "Dae!" "Sungyeol, and Sung Jong" "Dae!" the two said cheerfully "Lastly, Myungsoo, Ha Na ,Hye Mi and Sung Gyu." Oh my goodness. Why now photographer-nim?! Hye Mi thought. "Why should I be together wit him?!" "Yeah! Why her?!" Myungsoo and Ha Na complained "Aigoo. Not again." Sungyeol sighed "JUST GO." the photographer glared and said. "Aish!" Ha Na and Myungsoo said in reply and went to the side.

"Okay! I want you four to split into pairs!" the photographer said to Ha Na's group. "Any pair?" Sung Gyu asked "Yes. Any pair." Good! Where's Ha Na? Hye Mi thought and scanned the place for Ha Na. "Ah! Ha Na! Let's-" "Let's pair up Hye Mi." Sung Gyu said in front of her. "E..Eh? B..but-" "She agreed! She'll be my pair ahjussi!" Sung Gyu said tot he photographer. I didn't even nod! Hye Mi taught with her jaw dropped. "It's not fair hyung!! Let me pair with Hye Mi!! I don't want to be with this creature!!" Myungsoo plead "YAH! DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A CREATURE YOU MONSTER!" Ha Na exclaimed "WHAT?! WHO'S A MONSTER BABO?!" "YOU ARE MONSTER!" "PIG!" "AIRHEAD!" "BLACK MAN!" "STOP IT FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE YOU TWO! NOW PAIR UP!" the photographer shouted. "Let's work hard then Hye Mi~" Sung Gyu winked and said.

---------- 

Hye Mi's POV

Oh My.. I taught my heart's going to explode earlier..I'm glad the photo shoot is over. It felt like a hundred years passed waiting for it to end.. I sighed as I exited the building and walked up to the bus stop. "Yah!" My heart beat automatically changes after hearing a familiar voice called. I closed my eye shut and sighed. "I told you to wait for me! What if something bad happens to you?" Sung Gyu-ssi scold. "Mianhae Sung Gyu-ssi.." "Sung Gyu oppa." "Eh?" "Call me oppa or Sung Gyu oppa. I'm older than you are." What did he say? Did I hear it wrong or did he just told me to call him oppa? "Let's go." he held my hand and lead the way. I feel like my heart's going to explode any second.. What should I do?! "Oh! Bus is here!" he said cheerfully and we both entered the bus. "Wah. I'm so tired." he said and.. He's still holding my hand.. Oh my goodness.. Please let go, please let go!! 

"You're flushing" he said while pointing at my face. "Eh?" I said and looked away. "Hye Mi, look at me." "No.." "Look at me." "I..I can't.." Tell me how can I look at him looking like this? It's embarrassing.. It's the first time I've ever been like this.. Wah!! Jinyoung oppa! Halmeonnie! help me jebal!! "If you won't look at me you'll regret it." I shut my eye closed. I'll never regret anything. "Okay. Don't say I never warned you~" I gasped as I felt his lips on my cheek. "W..W..What did you-" "I warned you." "Why did you do that?!" "Because I like you" he gave me an eye smile and said. Oh My goodness.. How should I react? "Yah, you okay?" "What's wrong with everyone?" I said staring blankly "Huh?" he tilted his head and asked "Why is everyone suddenly telling me that they like me?" "Molla. I just know that I like you Hye Mi." I stayed silent. I don't know if I should tell him or not.. I know that I'll hurt Baekhyun if I do.. "Hey." "What?" "Do you like Baekhyun?" Why now of all times must you ask this?! "Sung Gyi-ssi-" "Oppa. I told you to call me that." "But I can't!" "Why?!" "I just can't!" I replied back. "Call me oppa or you'll regret it again." "Why are you blackmailing me?!" I asked and he chuckled. "W..What?" "It's the first time I've seen you like this" I stopped and flushed. "See? You're flushing again." he said and pulled me to a hug. "I need you Hye Mi. I need you be Mine."

 


Hi everyone! Here's another chapter! Kyyaa!! my feels!! I really like Sung Gyu more now!! ahaha!! I've already forgiven Kim Myungsoo for what he did to us! I realized that INFINITE will not be complete without Myungsoo. And also, he made a deal with Do Yeon to keep Inspirits safe! Aww.. So sweet L!! That's a proof that he really cares about us! Anyways~ enjoy reading and leave your comments ^^ Subscribe too! Keep safe guys! Love you all!!