Makeover

I need you be mine

Chapter 23 - Makeover

"Hye Mi!" Jinyoung shouted from a far. Hye Mi turned around and approached her brother. "Oppa!" he smiled and hugged his sister. "Aigoo~ so how's my favorite dongsaeng?" he asked " Hye Mi giggled and said "Oppa, I'm your only sibling" she said and chuckled "Haha! Arasso~ So, why do you want to meet?" the smile faded in Hye Mi's face and sighed. "Waeyo? And what's that you're holding?" he asked pointing at the envelope that Hye Mi is holding. "This is the reason why I wanted to talk to you oppa.. Let's go in first.."

*Riiinng

The bell from the shop rang signalling Kyungsoo to greet the customer and saw a familiar figure in front of him. "Annyeonghase- Oh? Hye Mi! Hi!!" he greeted "Hello D.O" she smiled and waved back. "What the hell is the meaning of this?!" Jinyoung's brotherly spirit came out. "Ah.. Oppa thi-" before she could finish her sentence, Jinyoung walked towards Kyungsoo, and examined the boy from head to toe. "Who the hell are you?" he asked rudely "I.. I'm Do Kyungsoo.." he gulped and replied. "Why do you know my sister?!" he asked "Yah oppa gumanhae.." Hye Mi said while holding her brother's arm "Why does he know you?! Is he your boyfriend or something?!" Kyngsoo blushed at Jinyoung's statement. "Ani oppa! He's a friend okay?" "But-" "Stop it okay oppa? Let's sit down and talk okay? Mianhae D.O-ah" Hye Mi smiled and pulled Jinyoung to the table. Jinyoung gave Kyungsoo a glare and mouthed 'I am watching you.'

------------

"BWOH?!" Jinyoung exclaimed. Hye Mi gave him the envelope and while he's reading what's inside it, she explained and narrated him what happened to her this past few days. "So, do you wanted to be an idol?" he asked "I..I.. Molla oppa.." she answered. Jinyoung smiled and hold Hye Mi's hands "Hye Mi-ah, look at me." Hye Mi looked at her brother and said "Oppa.." "Hye Mi-ah, I'l support you no matter what your decision is. So tell me. Do you want to do it or not?" Hye Mi didn't answer and sighed. She can't make herself decide. "Oppa.. I want to make halmeonnie happy.." "Then do it." "E..Eh?" "I'm sure halmeonnie will be happy if you will do it." "Y..You think so?" she asked "I'm sure. But Hye Mi, I have a condition to make." "What is it oppa?" "Let me talk to the one who gave you this contract." Jinyoung stated. "Oppa.." Hye Mi muttered.

------------

The third day arrived and they are all asked to be at Woolim Entertainment after their class. "Oh! Noona! You're here!" Sung Jong exclaimed and approached Hye Mi "Woah,woah woah! Duguseyo?!" Jinyoung came between them and asked Oh my.. Here we go again.. Hye Mi thought and mentally face palmed herself. "Oh.. I.. I-" "He's my friend oppa.. Please don't do this again eo?" Hye Mi pleaded. Jinyoung sighed and nodded "Arasso.." "Mianhae Sung Jong-ah.. He's my brother." "Oh.. Is that so? Nice to meet you! I'm Lee Sung Jong!" Sung Jong exclaimed. "Oh yeah. Nice to meet you." Jinyoung replied in monotone.

"Oh! Hye Mi!" Miyoung exclaimed then approached Hye Mi "Miyoung?! I thought you hated her?! Oooh~ just as I thought~" Jinyoung teased "Yah! Shut up oppa! Anyways Hye Mi! Why is oppa here?!" Miyoung said while pointing at Jinyoung who's smirking at her "Well, he's-" "Oh! you're all here? Chajang-nim's waiting for you all! Follow me" the assistant said. They all nodded and followed her.

------------

"So, as I can see you all signed the contract?" Mr. Lee said while scanning all of the contracts. "Yes. My sister signed it. And I just wanted to make sure that you're really going to take care of her." Jinyoung said "oh don't worry! 'll make your sister an idol before you know it." "How can I be sure that you will?" Jinyoung asked. "What do you mean Jinyoung-ssi?" Mr. Lee asked "How determined are you that you're going to make Hye Mi an idol?" "Hmm.. How can I prove it to you then?" Mr. Lee said. JInyoung stopped for a moment and scanned the room and his eyes landed on the seven boys seated in front of him "Make them debut first." Jinyoung said while pointing at the seven boys "Them?" "Yes. Them. If they became famous then only then you can make Hye Mi debut." "O..Oppa.." "Arasso. I really want to scout your sister so, okay. I'll approve it. Just wait till they became famous Hye Mi. I'll make you an idol." Mr. Lee said to Hye Mi. "Okay then! All of you! Starting from this minute, you're all officially trainees of Woolim. You're training will start tomorrow arasso?" "Dae!" they all replied.

------------

Hye Mi's POV

I sighed and fell from my bed and buried my face on my pillow. Can I really do it? I mean.. being an idol isn't a joke.

*Knock Knock

"Who is it?" I muttered and stood up opening the door. "Oh.." "Dinner's ready." Sung Gyu-ssi muttered "Oh.. A..arasso.. I'll go down in a bit." I said and closed the door but Sung Gyu-ssi prevented it. "Sung Gy-" "I'll get straight to the point. Why are you avoiding me these days?" he asked "I..I'm not." "Fine. If that's the way you like it then." he said then left. "Sung Gyu-ssi!" I called but he didn't turned back. "I..I'm not avoiding you.. It's just.."

------------

Sung Gyu's POV

"Aish! I really can't stand her anymore!" I ruffled my hair while buttoning my uniform and grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs. "Oh! Hyung, breakfast is ready! Sit down I'll go and call Hye-" "Forget it. I'll be heading first." "Oh? But-" "Bye." I said then left the house.

I sighed at sat down while waiting for the bus to arrive. "Why is she avoiding me anyways?" I stood up and entered the bus when it arrived and sat at the back.

------------

"Sung Gyu-ah, can you please give these to the librarian and get these books for me?" Teacher Hwang asked "Dae." I nodded and grabbed the books with the list of books that he is asking. "Excuse me, Hwang seongsaengnim asked me to return these." I said handing the books to the librarian. "Oh, and I have to get these books. Where are they located?" I asked "Oh, just go straight then left. They're at the back." she instructed "Arasso. Gamsahamnida." I said then headed inside. After getting the books, I headed to the faculty office and gave the books to seongsaengnim. "Seongsaengim, here you go." "Oh! Gumawo Sung Gyu! You can go now" "Dae." on my way out, I saw Wang seongsaengim I greeted him and bowed. "Oh? You're still here Sung Gyu? You're late!" "Eh? for what?" I asked and he let out a chuckle "You babo, it's your first day of training right?" My eyes widen hearing sengsaengim's statement. "Sh*t! I have to go seongsaengim! Gumawo!" I said then immediately left the room.

------------

In their whole day at school, Hye Mi felt sad because of Sung Gyu. He's been avoiding her since the school started. "Annyeonghaseyo.." Hye Mi entered the restaurant and greeted the owner. "Oh? You're here?" "Dae.." she replied in monotone. "Where's D.O?" "Oh! That's right! I forgot to tell you. Kyungsoo got scouted in a company and started his training now." Hye Mi's eyes widen. She forgot about her training. "Sajang-nim! I forgot! I have to go now! I'll come back later!" "Oh, arasso." Hye Mi grabbed her bag and left.

------------

"Chusungheyo!" Hye Mi exclaimed while huffing. "Oh? Looks like you have a practice buddy Kim Sung Gyu" their instructor said What? P..Practice buddy? Hye Mi thought. "E..Eh?" "Come here Hye Mi" she said then Hye Mi did as she was told. "As you can see here, we just finished your first day of training right guys?" "DAE!" the others replied "And both of you are late, so you both have to train and clean the practice room for punishment." the instructor said Oh great. Just great! Sung Gyu thought. "You can leave now guys" "Dae, gamsahamnida!" the others replied and Miyoung mouthed a 'goodluck' to Hye Mi. "Okay now you two, change in those clothes and come back here okay? We'll start by warming up" "Dae.." the two replied in monotone.

"Okay good! Now that concludes our first day. Now, you two will clean these up and you can go arasso? I hope you won't be late again next time" the instructor said "Dae.." they replied and bowed watching their instructor leave the room. Sung Gyu fell on the floor from exhaustion and grabbed his bottle of water. Hye Mi sighed and started cleaning and Sung Gyu afterwards helped. "Ah.." Hye Mi muttered "I.. will clean that-" "No need. Someone's cleaning it already." Sung Gyu said coldly. After an hour of cleaning, they turned off the lights and headed home.

------------

"Sung Gyu oppa~" Mi Kyun called "What?" "Aish! Why are you in a bad mood? It's a beautiful morning!" Mi Kyun stated "Uggh.. Why are you all outside anyways?" Sung Gyu asked "Oh? you didn't hear? we don't need to attend school today~ We're going to Woolim!" "What?" Sung Gyu exclaimed. "I guess I'll see you later Hye Mi" Baekhyun said "Eo.. Arasso.." Hye Mi replied "Waeyo? Something wrong?" Baekhyun asked "Ani.. I'm okay.." Hye Mi replied faking a laugh. "No you're not. I'll call you later okay? Be careful" he smiled and pat Hye Mi's head not knowing that there's a certain someone staring at them. They all went inside the car and headed to Woolim Entertainment.

------------

"Okay, Mr. Lee asked me to take care of you guys." the assistant said "Jungryeol-ah, you take care of the boys okay?" "Arasso. All of you come with me." "Dae.." the seven boys replied and followed the man. "Okay now you girls follow me" "Dae.." They replied and followed her. "Okay, I'll introduce myself first. I'm Soo Namju. I will be your manager from now on. You can call me unnie if you like."

------------

"Oh! You're all here?" The person wih a camera exclaimed "Dae oppa. So here they are" "Oh, they're all lovely aren't they? Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Mr. Lee and I'll be your photographer for today." "A..Annyeonghaseyo.." the girls said in reply. "Umm.. Excuse me.." Hye Mi muttered "Yes?" "Did.. did you just say photographer?" "Why yes. Waeyo?" "A.. Ani.. It's nothing.." She replied. "Okay now all of you! Time for your pictorial~" Namju exclaimed "Jinja?!" Ha Na and Mi Kyun exclaimed "Yes." "Oh my gosh! I have to pick  the best clothes!" Mi Kyun exclaimed "Woah there Mi Kyun! You have to take the photos now and change later." "But Namju unnie! I look awful in this uniform! But at least not that awful.."  "Now, now. Don't be stubborn and go arasso? Oppa, they're ready!" Namju said "Okay! Let's start!" They all nodded and replied, "Dae.." 

------------

As they go on through the pictorial, Hye Mi's heartbeat went faster. She's very nervous about the pictorial amd can't do it properly. "Hye Mi-ssi, are you okay?" They photographer asked "E..eh?" "Your pictures aren't that great." "E..eh? M.. Mianhae.." The photographer smiled and approached Hye Mi, "Do you like music?" "E..eh? Ah.. Yes.." "Hmm.." The photographer scanned the place and his eyes landed on the piano keyboard. "Do you know how to play the piano?" "A little.." She replied. The photographer gestured his staff to move the piano closer to Hye Mi. "Can you play that for me?" "Eh? W..what will I play?" "Anything." "A..arasso.." Hye Mi went closer and sat on the piano chair and started playing. A smile naturally formed on Hye Mi's face while she plays the piano. The photographer took the oppurtunity and took beautiful pictures of Hye Mi. "Uh.. Ahjussi? Now how will I continue with the picture-" "No need Hye Mi," he said and let out a chuckle "It's finished." "E..eh? But I didn't do anything.." "Yes you did. Look" he said and showed her the pictures. "See? For me, your pictures are the prettiest out of all he pictures that I took" "G..gamsahamnida.." "Psh. Show off." Mi Kyun said from a far. "Okay! Now all of you go to the dressing room!" Namju said "Eh? for what?" Miyoung asked "For a makeover~" "A what?!" Miyoung exclaimed "No more questions! Go in now~" Namju said while pushing the girls inside the dressing room.

------------

Hye Mi's POV

"Oh no.." Miyoung and I said in unison looking at the clothes that they're going to make us wear. "You're expecting me to wear that dress?!" Miyoung exclaimed "Yes aghassi, now go in and change." the stylist said "But-" "Go in! You're clothes are on the right side" she said pushing Miyoung inside. "And for you Hye Mi-ssi~ Yours are on the left side okay? Now go in." "Okay but-" She pushed me inside before I could finish my sentence. "Omo.." "We're going to wear it. I can't believe the situation we're in Hye Mi." Miyoung said and I nodded in reply. I looked at the blue dress and the shoes that's in front of me. I don't wear high heels.. Eotteokhae?

(A/N: these are the clothes that Hye Mi's going to wear ^^ just imagine okay? :D)

   

"Omo~ You look good in that Hye Mi!" Miyoung exclaimed "Gumawo." I smiled and replied. "Oh my gosh. They're the first ones to make me wear a dress jinja." Miyoung stated and I giggled. "You look good in it Miyoung" I smiled and said.

(A/N: And these are Miyoung's ^^)

      

"Gee. Thanks." she said in monotone and we both laughed. "Kaja?" I nodded and we both went out of the dressing room. "Gosh! It took you years to change! Now our turn!" Mi Kyun stated and pulled Ha Na inside. I saw Mi Kyun rolled her eyes at her and I giggled. We both took a seat and waited for Ha Na and Mi Kyun to finish. Aftew a few minutes, they came out.

(A/N: these are Ha Na's ^^)                                                               

(A/N: And these are Mi Kyun's ^^)

"Wha~ You two look good in it.." I muttered. Mi Kyun scoffed and said "Of course~ Any clothes will look good on me!" Miyoung scoffed and laughed. "Oh! So why don't you try wearing an ahjumma shirt? I bet that'll look good on you too!" she said sarcastically and Ha Na and I laughed. "Bwoh?!" "Okay! That's enough!" Ha Na cut in. "Kaja, unnie must be waiting" I said and we all headed out.

------------

"Wow~ You all look good already! But it's not over yet~ Time for your make up!" Namju exclaimed and looked at Hye Shin "Unnie? What do you think?" Namju asked "Hmm.. I think it's best if we all curl their hair. But different kind of curls for each of them." "Gurae unnie?" Namju said "What are they talking about?" Miyoung asked Hye Mi "Molla.." Hye Mi replied "Then unnie, I'll leave them up to you!" Namju said "Okay then~ You'll see your four girls later" "Arasso~ I'll see you all girls later then!" "Dae.." the girls said in reply. The stylist stared at each of them for a few minutes and muttered a few words to her staff ad they all started on working.

------------

"Omo! You all look good!!" Namju exclaimed "As expected of Hye Shin unnie! You're really good at this!" "Of course~ It's my work!" "I admit. You did pretty well Hye Shin." the photographer stated "Gumawo oppa~" "Okay, now time for another pictorial!" the photographer said "Another one?" Hye Mi muttered and he giggled. "Don't worry Hye Mi, this time, it will be a group photo" "Jinja?" Hye Mi rejoiced. She's happy that they were going to shoot as a group this time.

"Okay! Last one! 1,2,3! Good! Okay we're done!" the photographer said. "Gamsahamnida!" the girls said in unison. "Gumawo oppa! We should head on now. Mr. Lee wants to see them." Namju said "Okay! See you all next time!" "Dae!"

------------

"Aish! What was that all about?!" Sung Gyu complained while they wait at the room. "Hyung, they're called stylists okay? STYLIST!" Woohyun said "But they're giving me clothes that I should wear! I know how to pick my own clothes!" he said "Aigoo~ our hyung's very grumpy isn't he?" Hoya stated and they all laughed but it all stopped when the girls arrived. Their jaws dropped and also, a miracle happened, Myungsoo's jaw also dropped seeing Ha Na all dressed up. "Yah! You erts! Stop looking at us!" Miyoung exclaimed and Hye Mi giggled. "Omo.. Myungsoo's becoming a ert." Ha Na stated "Y..Yah! I..I'm not!" Myungsoo exclaimed. "Oppa! Do I look beautiful in this dress?" Mi Kyun approached Sung Gyu and asked. Sung Gyu didn't reply and just stared at Hye Mi. Hye Mi and Sung Gyu's eyes met and Sung Gyu looked away. "He's still mad huh?" Hye Mi said "Who's mad?" Miyoung asked "Huh? A..Ani! It's nothing" Hye Mi replied. "Aigoo! You're all here?" Mr. Lee said "Annyeonghaseyo" they all greeted. "Oh, you all look good!" he continued "Chajang-nim, what do you think?" The managers asked "They're good. I think I chose the right ones. Hmm.. Myungsoo and Ha Na, stand up." Ha Na and Myungsoo stood up without knowing anything "You both stand out in your group. You both will be the face of the group arasso?" "Me?!" Ha Na asked "Yes you. And hmm.. Ah! My two aces! Hye Mi and Sung Gyu stand up." "Eh?" Hye Mi muttered then stood up. "You both will be in charge of aegyo okay?" "C..Chajang-nim? A..Aegyo?" the managers asked "Yes! Wae? They're both cute right? And they both have nice voices!" "Oh.." the managers said in unison "Miyoung and Woohyun," "Dae?" they asked "You two will have to maintain your body okay? You know what I mean." "D..Dae?" Miyoung said "We're in charge of the iness Miyoung!" Woohyun whispered "What did you say?! Chajang-nim! I can't do that!" Miyoung exclaimed "Trust me you can. And Mi Kyun, Dong Woo, Hoya, Sungyeol, and Sung Jong. I can see that you are all good in dressing up. You all would have to maintain that arasso?" "Dae!" "Now we all have to try and carry that image I gave you for now arasso?" "Dae!" they all replied. "Okay that's it for now! You can all go home." "Gamsahamnida!" they all replied.

------------

"Yah! Are you serious?! You're going to the shop wearing that?" Miyoung exclaimed at Hye Mi "Yeah, I'm going to be late. I'll just change on my way home. Bye Miyoung!" Hye Mi said then left. "Is she crazy?" Sung Gyu said from a far and followed Hye Mi.

"Oh no.. I'll be late!" Hye Mi said then continued running. "Ah.. I tripped.. Ah.. Babo Jung Hye Mi.." Hye Mi fell into the ground "Aish jinja!" Sung Gyu exclaimed then ran after her. "Yah! Gwenchana?" he asked "S..Sung Gyu-ssi! What are you-" "Yah let me see" he said looking at Hye Mi's swollen foot. He scanned the place and assisted Hye Mi at the bench. "Come on, let's get you to that bench." "E..Eh?" "Oh just stand up for goodness sake!" he exclaimed and she flinched. "Now wait for me here." "But I'll be late for-" "You're still thinking about work with that situation you're into?!" Sung Gyu exclaimed "Now wait for me here arasso?! Don't you dare leave or you'll be dead." he said leaving her a death glare.

Sung Gyu's POV

"Gamsahamnda." the cashier said as I left. "Oh?" I noticed the flat shoes that they're selling outside the store. "Excuse me, can you give me a pair of these?" "Dae, here you go." "Here" I said giving the ahjumma my payment "Gamsahamnida." I bowed an headed to Hye Mi. I smiled as I look at her glance around the place. I cleared my throat and headed to her place. "Show me your foot." I said kneeling in front of her "Omo!" she said then flinched "Wae?" "A..Ani.. I'm just surprised.." "Tch. Now give me" I said "Wae?" "What do you mean why? I'm going to put these on your foot you babo!" I exclaimed while showing her the ointment that I bought. "Ani, I can do it, give it-" "Shut up." I said and glared at her. She stopped and kept quiet. "Now show me your foot." "Dae.." she said and did as I told her to do. Oh my.. Her feet really is swollen. "How long have you been wearing that?" "E..Eh? Oh! 4 hours?" "Not suprised. You're not used to wearing that huh?" I asked "Uh... Yes.." I smirked at her statement. "Now here you go." I said putting the shoes on her feet. "D.. Did you bought these?" she asked while I am busy putting the shoes on her. "Yes wae?" "Omo! You should've! I have my sneakers on my bag!" "It's okay. It's not even expensive." "But even so.." "Aish! It's okay alright?!" I looked at her and she stayed silent then stood up. 

Hye Mi's POV

"Sung Gyu-ssi.. Why are you being nice to me?" I asked "W..What?" "Ani.. It's just.. I know that you're mad at me.. But why are you being nice to me?" I asked. He didn't answer and just stared at me. Oh my.. Did I just say something that I shouldn't have?! "Uh.. Nevermind haha.." I faked a laugh and picked up my things. "I should be going now.. See you later Sung Gyu-ssi!" I said leaving him behind. "I want to stop caring about you but somehow I can't." I hear someone talk and it made me stop from walking. I turned around and looked at Sung Gyu-ssi from a far. "E..Eh?" "I want to stop caring about you. I tried for how many times. But somehow I can't." W..What is he saying? I.. I can't understand. "S..Sung Gyu-ssi" "I swore to myself not to care about others anymore since Seo Jin died. I isolated myself from others knowing that if I get attached to them I'll only get hurt! But since you came to my life, I started caring about you! I tried for how many times Hye Mi! I.. I didn't want to be the one being left behind anymore! I don't even know why! I.. I'm scared.." I stared at him and tears started to escape from his eyes. My feet started to move on its own and before I know it, I'm in front of him. I wipe away his tears and pat him on his head. "I'll never leave you Sung Gyu-ssi. I'll always be here. So don't cry." I said and he stared at me as tears continue to escape from his eyes. He walk closer to me and hugged me tightly. "Promise me Hye Mi.. You won't.. leave me behind.." he said while crying "I promise."

------------
"Baekhyun!" Hye Mi said "Oh.. hi.." Baekhyun said "Wah~ at last!" Baekhyun said while sitting on the sofa. "Are you okay? You tired from practice?" Hye Mi asked "Haha, a little.." "Wait, I'll go and make a snack for okay?" Hye Mi stood up and headed to the kitchen. After a few minutes, she brought Baekhyun his snack. "Oh, gumawo" "You're welcome" Hye Mi smiled and sat in front of Baekhyun.

"I'm full.." Baekhyun said after finishing his snack. "I'm glad." Hye Mi chuckled and continued on working on her assignment. "Hye Mi-ah" he sat on the floor in front of Hye Mi and leaned on the table staring at Hye Mi "Yes?" "I like you." Baekhyun's statement stopped Hye Mi from writing. "E..Eh?" "I said I really really like you." he said while smiling. Hye Mi's heartbeat went faster than normal. "B..Baekhyun-ah.." "I'll never get tired of telling you that haha" he said "C..Can I ask you something?" "Sure what is it?" he replied while playing with Hye Mi's pen. "How did you know that you like me?" Hye Mi asked. Baekhyun's eyes widen "Woah, you're brave Hye Mi haha" "B..Brave?" "Yeah! If I were in my place, I wouldn't have the courage to ask that." "Did I ask the wrong question? I..If you don't want to answer it it's ok-" "No. I'll answer you." "E..Eh?" "Remember the first time we met?" Hye Mi nodded in reply. "The time when we went to my house and put ice on your forehead, that's the time when my heart starts beating when I'm with you. You know? I thought that will be the last time that I'll see you. But when I saw you in our classroom, I was very happy. To be honest, I was filled with high hopes by then haha!" Baekhyun said while rubbing the back of his head. "But I'll never give up on you Hye Mi. I like you thiiiisss much!" Baekhyun said while stretching his arms widely. "Who is it?" Hye Mi asked "Huh?" "The one.. that you said.. the boy that I like.. Who is it?" Hye Mi asked while staring blankly "Oh.. So you still haven't realized it huh?" "R..realize what?" she asked "Hye Mi, you like someone but you stll haven't realized it yet."


Hi Everyone!! Sorry for the long update.. Well, here's the update ^^ enjoy it okay? Please leave your coments and subscribe :D Keep safe everyone!!