Jung Hye Mi

I need you be mine

Chapter 31 - Jung Hye Mi

Another week has passed. Christmas is near. Hye Mi asked jinyoung if he could accompany her in buying giftts for her friends. He agreed and they both headed to the busy streets of Seoul. "What do you intend on giving them Hye Mi?" Jinyoung asked while keeping his eyes on the road. "Hmmm.. It depends oppa. What do you think will Sung Gyu -ssi would like?" Hye Mi asked. For your memories to come back. Jinyoung thought. "Anything as long as it's from you Hye Mi. I'm sure he'll love it." "Is that so? I think I know what to give him." She chuckled and smiled.

-------------

"Hyung" Baekhyun caught Sung Gyu inside Hye Mi's old bed. "Oh.. I.. I was just-" "It hurts. I know it." Baekhyun went in and stared at him. Sung Gyu looked down and sighed. "Waeyo hyung? You could've just told her the truth that you're his boyfriend." Sung Gyu smiled warmly and stood up. "I won't risk Hye Mi to be happy. I'd rather be the one who'll suffer rather than seeing her suffer." Baekhyun's face fell. He's starting to realize how much Sung Gyu love Hye Mi. He smiled and pat his hyung's shoulder. "I entrusted her to the right person." "Gumawo Baekhyun." "Let's go and eat hyung." Sung Gyu nodded in reply and the two headed downstairs.

-------------

"Nice~" Miyoung said as she looks at the necklace displayed outside the shop. "Hmm.. too bad I can't have it thought." she frowned and sighed deeply. "Miyoung?" "oh! BAekhyun!" she smiled and approached the boy. "What are you doing here?" "Oh, I just finished buying gifts for you guys. Now.. Window shopping I guess?" he chuckled and shook his head. "And you're window shopping for that?" he said while pointing at the necklace. "Yeah. Too bad I can't have it though." "Hmm? Why not?" "Look. I already bought gifts for you guys. You think I have money left for that?" she laughed and shook her head in reply. "Well, I do! Let's go!" Baekhyun grabbed her arm and they both entered the shop. "Yah Byun Baekhyun! What do you think you're doing?!" Miyoung whispered. "Buying you a gift. I'll take that please." "Oh, That is a couple neclace sir! Is it for your girlfriend? You two look nice together!" the saleslady said "Couple necklace?" Baekhyun asked "Yes! If you'll buy two you'll get 50% discount!" "JINJA?!" Miyoung and Baekhyun exclaimed in unison with their yes wide open. "I'LL DEFINITELY TAKE IT!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "Yah! Don't!" Miyoung stopped him. "50% off Miyoung! I'll take it!" "Okay, please wait a moment." the saleslady left to wrap the necklace and came back with a small paper bag. "Do you want to try it on?" "Yes please." Baekhyun smiled. He opened the box and saw the necklace.

"Let me put this on you~" Baekhyun smiled and stared at Miyoung "Y..Yah-" before Miyoung could say anything Baekhyun spin her around and placed the necklace on her. "There! Merry Christmas Miyoungie~" "Miyou- What?!!" "Aww! You two look adorable! You'll make a great couple!" The saleslady exclaimed "No! You got it wrong! We're not-" "Here! Charge it here please!" Baekhyun cut her off and gave the credit card to the saleslady. Miyoung looked at Baekhyun. The boy smiled at her and she flushed red. "Haha! Wanna eat first Miyoungie?" "Stop calling me that!" Miyoung exclaimed. "Arasso arasso~" Miyoung rolled her eyes and scoffed. they left the shop and headed to a ddukbokki store.

-------------

"Oh my goodness! It's really delicious!!" Beakhyun exclaimed in awe. Miyoung giggled at his cuteness. A smirk formed on her lips after an idea popped into her head. "Aww~ You're so cute Baekhyunie!" Baekhyun stopped eating and flushed at Miyoung's sudden call of a nickname for him. "Waeyo? You're flushing red!" Miyoung teased and laughed. "I..I know what you're doing Miyoung! S..Stop!" "Waeyo? I just called you Baekhyunnie~" she teased and winked. Baekhyun gasped with his mouth wide open. "Don't you call me that!" "Haha! Baekhyunie! Baekhyunie!" Miyoung repeated. "God damn it! Stop Geum Miyoung!" Miyoung died from laughter while pointing at Baekhyun. "You ask for it. MIYOUNGIE!" laughter dispappeared from Miyoung's face. "Gotcha." Baekhyun smirked. "Oh the hell, bring it on Baekhyunie." "Miyoungie!" "Baekhyunie!" they both stopped and laughed. "We've got to stop! I can't take this anymore! Hahaha!!" Baekhyun said while laughing. They both continued eating and left afterwards.

-------------

"Baekhyun-ah, are you not thinking of stealing Hye Mi away from oppa?" Miyoung's sudden question stopped Baekhyun from walking. "W.. What do you mean?" "I mean, she doesn't remember oppa anymore you know?" Baekhyun smiled weakly and said "She might not remember him mentally but she still loves hyung in her heart. She really does Miyoung. It's no use stealing her away." "That's sweet Baekhyunie." Baekhyun shook his head and smiled.

-------------

"Merry Christmas!!" Everyone greeted in joy. They all shared laughter and started getting their foods. "Here Hye Mi~" Sung Gyu sang and handed Hye Mi her food. "Thanks." She smiled and took the food. "Here" Sung Gyu placed water on her iced tea and smiled. "You know?" "Of course. Who do you think I am?" Hye. Mi giggled and took her cupcake from her plate. "Here you go Sung Gyu oppa~" Sung Gyu's eyes widen in surprise "W.. What did you call me?" "Oh.. Y.. You don't like it? I just thought that-" Sung Gyu stood up and grabbed her arm "Tell me! Do you finally remember me?!" Sung gyu exclaimed "Sung gyu-ssi.. It hurts.." Sung Gyu's face fell. "Oh.. I thought.. Mianhae.." He sighed and left. "Sung gyu-ssi.." 

-------------

"Hyung" Woohyun called. "Oh. Woohyun-ah." Sung gyu muttered. "I saw what happened." Woohyun muttered. Hye Mi, decided to give Sung Gyu her gift and also to apologize for what happened so she decided to look for him. "Oh! Sung Gyu-ssi-" Hye Mi stopped and accidentally saw the two and stopped. She decided to just leave when she heard "You could've just told her the truth. She's your girlfriend hyung." Hye Mi lost grip of her gift and fell unto the crunchy store. "Oh sh*t" Woohyun gasped and covered his mouth. "Hye Mi-" "I- I'm what?" Hye Mi asked teary eyed. "Hye Mi please-" "Tell me.. Did.. Did I hear it right? Am.. Am I really Sung Gyu-ssi's girlfriend?" She asked as tears flow from her eyes."Sung gyu-ssi... Please answer me.." The girl pleaded. Sung Gyu was left with no choice. "Yes. You are my angel." He said while caressing her hair. "No.. No.. Because of me you must've been hurt all this time!" "No Hye Mi! Listen to me!" He grabbed her hands and made her look into his eyes. "I didn't tell you because You're my girl, you'll force yourself to remember me. And i don't want that to happen. You'll suffer in my own accord.i'm willing to wait until the time that you could remember me again. I can wait a long as you're with me. You know why? Because I love you Hye Mi. I love you very much. I love you my dear angel." He smiled and pressed his lips against her forehead. Tears started to flow from Hye Mi's eyes. She just realized how hard it must be for Sung Gyu to endure all the pain inside his heart. She just realized why her heart beats faster whenever she's with him. And it's not just because he's her best friend but because she still loves him by heart. "Mianhae.. Mianhae.." Hye Mi repeated. "You don't have to. You didn't wish for it to happ-" "No! It's not that! I may not wish for it to happen but the fact that The only person that I forgot is you is painful enough!" She exclaimed. "Hye Mi! Don't blame yourself." He pulled her to a hug and buried Hye Mi's face into his chest. "I'll always love you no matter what. You're my one and only angel Hye Mi."

-------------

It was a fine Saturday morning in Korea. it's chilly but it didn't stop the kids to play outside. Almost everybody were happy except for a certain girl. Jung Hye Mi. Hye Mi sighed and sat at the swing. She let her boots crunch through the snow on the ground and played with it She smiled a bit feeling at the chill inside her toes. "Hye Mi? Is that you?" a familiar voice asked Hye Mi gasped and stood from her seat. Out of all people that she can meet now, why him? Kim Sung Gyu. She stare at him while watching him approach her. "You moved just around here too?" Hye Mi was puzzled by his question and gave him a confused look. "I what? Moved?" she asked "Oh.. That's right.. you forgot/ Well basically, you lived with us before." "Us?" "Yes. By us I meant Baekhyun and I." "I lived with.. you two?" Sung Gyu nodded and gave her a warm smile. That smile never fail to struck her heart. "Oh.." Hye Mi frowned and moved her shoes through the snow. "Wanna visit? Baekhyun missed you very much you know?" Sung Gyu held her hands and smiled. "Oh.. Okay then." Hye Mi agreed.

-------------

"I'm back!" Sung Gyu shouted form the doorstep. "Oh hyung! You're-" Baekhyun stiffened seeing a familiar figure in front of him. He ran quickly towards the girl and hugged her. "Hye Mi.. Hye Mi.." he muttered. Tears started to flow from his eyes. He missed her very much. "Baekhyun-ah..." Hye Mi smiled and pat his head. "I missed you." he looked at her and smiled. "Nado." she replied and scanned the house. Is this the house? I can't remember.. she thought. "You said that I lived here before right? Can I see my room?" She asked Sung Gyu. "Sure. Follow me." he took her hand and smiled. Sung Gyu opened the door and turned the lights on. Hye Mi stared at the room and went in. She caressed the bed and sat on it hoping to remember something. But unfortunately, nothing popped into her head. "Why? Why can't I remember anything?!!" she exclaimed holding her head. Tears started to flow from her eyes. She wanted to remember all her memories with Sung Gyu so badly. "Hye Mi! Stop! You're hurting yourself!" Sung Gyu gripped unto her hands and hugged her tightly. "I want to remember it all.. But why? Why do I have to forget?!" she cried. "Hye Mi-ah.." Baekhyun muttered. They both pity Hye Mi now. If they could give their memories to her they will. Now Hye Mi's suffering.

After hours of crying, Hye Mi fell asleep. Jinyoung arrived at the house taking out bags from his car. "Hyung, what's that?" Sung Gyu asked pointing at the bags that Jinyoung is taking out from the car. "Sung Gyu, I'm at fault here. I'm letting her stay at this house again. Maybe she can recover memories faster through this." "Hyung.." "I let her suffer enough. She cries every night. Even though she's coming out of her room with a smile on her face, I know she's crying alone inside her room. She loves you badly Sung Gyu. She wanted to remember all the times you spent together. I'm letting her stay again with you." Sung Gyu smile warmly. "Gumawo hyung. I'll take care of her promise." "You better be." he said and they both laughed.


Hi guys! here's an update!! Guess what? Christmas BREAK!! WOOHOO!! That means more update!! yey!! Hahaha!! Don't mind me! I'm just to happy that I'll finally got a rest from school~ Anyways, enjoy this chapter okay? Continue to subscribe and leave your comments ^^ 5 more days till Christmas~ Love you all! Keep safe guys!!