Trainee

I need you be mine

Chapter 19 - Trainee

It's Hye Mi's first day of practice and she's really exerting a lot of effort in it. She practices by singing in front of the girl's everytime they practice and to their surprise, Hye Mi's improving. She can now sing in front of them with her beautiful voice. And now, she's currently practicing how to dance, since it's not her genre.
"Okay Hye Mi, let's end it with that today" Hyoyeon said while giving Hye Mi a helping hand for her to stand up from her seat "Gumawo.. Hyoyeon unnie.." She said in the middle of her breath.
She bowed and thanked the other members and grabbed a bottle of water.
"Aish.." Sunny exclaimed.
"Wae? What's the matter Sunny?" Taeyeon asked.
"Unnie! My aunt called me and she wants me to work on her restaurant!! Shiro!!!" She complained.
An idea popped on Hye Mi's head "Unnie," she approached Sunny and sat in front of her "Umm.. If.. You want.. I can work in your place" she offerred.
"Jinja?! You'll do it?!" Hye Mi gave her a nod and smiled.
"Oh thank you Hye Mi-ah!! I'll send you the address then~" Sunny immediately grabbed her phone and sent the address to Hye Mi just like what she said.
"Gumawo unnie.. I guess I should be going now!" Hye Mi stood up and picked up her things preapring to leave.
"Wait, Hye Mi! I'm going with you!" Hye Mi nodded and waited for Sooyoung.
"Gumawo and Annyeong unnies!!" Hye Mi waved them goodbye and left with Sooyoung.

--------

"Hye Mi-ah," Sooyoung stopped in front of Hye Mi and asked.
"why did you volunteer in working at ahjumma's restaurant?"
"Oh.. That?.. Umm.. My friend's birthday is coming up so.."
"Friend? Dugu?" "E..eh?" Hye Mi stopped for a moment and gulped.
She can't bring herself to tell Sooyoung that it's Mi Young who's birthday is coming up.
"Oh! That's the bus! See you later Sooyoung!" Hye Mi exclaimed changing the subject. 

--------

Hye Mi sighed as she left the bus.
"I don't want Sooyoung to be troubled again because of me.. I don't want history to repeat itself.." She muttered and sighed again.
"I have to find this shop before I become late." She said while scanning around the
place.
"Oh! There it is!" She exclaimed.
She grip hold of the doorknob and prepared herself to come in
You can do this Hye Mi.. For Mi Young! Fighting! She thought.
 
As she opens the door a lady in her middle age approached her.
"Hello miss! Welcome! Please take a seat" the ahjumma said. She let out a small bow and sat on the chair.
"So, what's your order?"
"Ah, aniyo ahjuma.. I'm here in place of Sunny unnie.. I'll be working in her place.. Jung Hye Mi-mida!"
"Oh! Guraeyo? Aigoo~ as expected from our Sunny, she really wants to be a star huh?" Hye Mi smiled at the ahjumma and nodded.
"okay, so are you willing to do it?"
"Dae ahjumma" she replied.
"Okay then! You can start today, all you have to do is take the customer's orders and give it to them arasso?"
"Dae ahjumma!" "Okay, now change in your uniform it's at the locker." The ahjumma turned around and called her employee "Kyungsoo-ah!"
"Dae?" The boy with a cute face answered.
"Come here" the boy did as he was told to and approached them. "She is Hye Mi and she will be working with you from now on"
"Oh.. I see.." The boy said.
"Well then, Hi Hye Mi-ah!! I'm Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O!"
"Oh.. Hello D.O-ssi, it's nice to meet you" Hye Mi replied with a bow.
"okay now that's settled, D.O can you show Hye Mi where the locker room is?"
"Dae!" He replied then looked back at Hye Mi "Kaja!" He grabbed Hye Mi's hand and pulled her to the locker room.

--------

"Now, wear this." D.O muttered as he hands Hye Mi her uniform.
"Oh, gumawo D.O-ssi" Hye Mi grabbed the uniform and smiled.
"Yah, no need to call me D.O-ssi! Just D.O okay?" He winked at her and they both share a laugh.
"Okay now go and change in those, I'll go back and continue my work okay?" "Dae!"

--------

"Woah! That uniform suits you Hye Mi-ah!!" D.O exclaimed.
"Jinja? Gumawo D.O" Hye Mi let out a shy laugh and headed to their boss.
"Umm... Owner-ssi, I'm ready.. Where should I start?" She asked.
"Oh! Wow! Kyungsoo's right! It really suits you!" She giggled and looked at Hye Mi.
"Now, you can start by welcoming the next customer and take their order okay?"
"Dae" Hye Mi did as she was instructed and waited for the next customer.

*Riinng
Hye Mi looked back when she heard the bell rang and prepared herself to greet the customer when..
"Annyeonghase-" Hye Mi's eyes widen while looking at the customer.
The figure was familiar to her, a boy with small eyes and brown hair.
"You-"
"Oh! Sung Gyu hyung! You're back?" D.O exclaimed then approached Sung Gyu.
"Oh, our regular is back!" The owner said.
"r..regular? Hye Mi muttered. She was too surprised with what she's seeing right now.
"Hye Mi, he's your first customer treat him right okay?"
"D.. Dae.." Hye Mi's face was filled with doubt when she answered and apporached Sung Gyu.
"Sir, please take a seat.." Sung Gyu giggled at Hye Mi and followed her to his seat.
She sighed and took her pen and paper getting ready to take Sung Gyu's order.
"May I take your order sir?.." She said Sung Gyu smirked and stared at Hye Mi with his hands on his chin teasing Hye Mi.
"Yah, you now know that I'm a regular here don't you?" He asked while smirking.
"E..eh?"
"Nothing~ I'll just take what I usually order. Strawberry cupcake and frappuccino."
"Oh.. I see.. Please wait for a moment." Hye Mi smiled and bowed. She headed to the counter and gave Sung Gyu's order.

--------

"Here you go hyung!" D.O said cheerfully as he gave Sung Gyu his order.
"Kyungsoo-ah," Sung Gyu called.
"Dae hyung?"
"When did she start working here?" Sung Gyu asked as he points at Hye Mi.
"Woah hyung! Since when did you start caring about others?!"
"Yah! Just answer my question!"
"She just started today hyung~ Wait. You know Hye Mi?!" Kyungsoo answered while cleaning the other table.
"And perhaps.. You like her hyung?!" Sung Gyu almost spit on his drink just by hearing Kyungsoo's statement.
"Yah! Stop spitting nonsense! And yeah I know her! we go to the same school! Just go back to your work!" He glared at Kyungsoo and exclaimed.
"Hahaha!! Arasso hyung~ I'll get back to you later~"
"you don't need to you punk." He rolled his eyes at Kyungsoo and ate his cupcake.
 
"Sung Gyu-ssi, aren't you going home yet?" Hye Mi asked while lookig at her watch .
"Aniyo. I'll wait for you."
"Eh? But it's already 9 p-"
"Just continue your work and finish it. I'll wait for you here."
"But-"
"Excuse me!"
"Look, they're calling you." Sung Gyu stood up and pushed Hye Mi.
"Now go and finish your work." He said then went back to his seat and played with his phone.

--------

"I'll be going then Chajang-nim. See you tomorrow!"
"Arasso! Be careful on your way home you two!" "Dae" Hye Mi and Sung Gyu said in unison.
"Wait! Can I join you guys on your way to the bus stop?" Kyungsoo asked.
"Okay" Hye Mi nodded and smiled.

Aish! Why does Kyungsoo need to go with us? This boy is so clingy.
Sung Gyu thought as they walk to the bus stop.
"Hye Mi-ah! nice work today!" Kyungsoo said as he stood from his seat preapring to leave the bus.
"Gumawo." Hye Mi replied.
"Bye then! Bye Hyung!!"
"Eo." Sung Gyu nodded and Hye Mi waved him goodbye.

--------

"Hye Mi-ah" Baekhyun called.
"Yeah?" "Where did you go last night? You came late."
"Oh.. I'm starting to work part time now.." She replied as she continues to re-write her notes.
"What? Wae?"
"Oh.. I need money to buy a gift.."
"For who?" "Eh?..Ah.. A friend.." Baekhyun was troubled with who this friend might be so he asked.
"Friend? Dugu? Is it someone I know?"
"Yah, why do you want to know?" Sung Gyu asked Baekhyun.
"Just because.. So Hye Mi?" Baekhyun sad then pouted.
"Both maybe?"
"Both?" he asked and Hye Mi answered him with a slight nod
Who might it be? Baekhyun thought.

Sung Gyu's POV

"Mi Young-ah! you're birthday's coming up right? What do you want huh? Tell us tell us!" I stopped and listened to Mi Young's friends as they nudge her telling her to tell them what she wants for her birthday.
"Wait." I paused and remmebered our conversation earlier.

'Hye Mi-ah' 'Yeah?' 'Where did you go last night? You came late.' 'Oh.. I'm starting to work part time now..' 'What? Wae?' 'Oh.. I need money to buy a gift..' 'For who?' 'Eh?.. Ah.. A friend..' 'Friend? Dugu? Is it someone I know?' 'Yah, why do you want to know?' 'Just because.. So Hye Mi?' 'Both maybe?' 'Both?'
"Is it Mi Young?.." I gave it a thought and realized that there might be possibility that Miyoung's the reason why she is taking the job right now. She's really gone mad isn't she? She nows that Mi Young's freaking mad at her.
"Aish! Jinja. Molla!" I ruffled my head in frustration and headed to the faculty.

--------

Mi Kyun's POV

"Seongsae-" I stopped and hid behind the wall when I saw Teacher Wang with other people.
"So, I hope that we can find someone that can be our training seongsaengnim."
"I'm sure you would Sajang-nim. Trust me this school is full of talented students."
"I'm expecting that seongsaengnim" the executives together with the teacher shared a laugh.
"What are they talking about? Does that mean that they're getting trainees in our school?! Omo! Daebak!" I whispered loudly to myself.
"Are you currently suggesting anyone in your students seongsaengnim?"
"Hmm.. There are few.."
"Can I ask who are they?"
"Well if you insist. Well there's Kim Sung Gyu," Huh! As expected of Sung Gyu oppa~ He's so great!
"Nam Woohyun, Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol." Huh?! Why do seongsaengnim have to include those two?!
"And how about you Wang seongsaengnim?"
"E..Eh? Me?" "Yes, are you suggesting anyone in your students?"
"Well, there is one. I can tell that she have the talent. She really have an amazing voice."
"Oh! Seongsaengnim! Are you talking about her?" Teacher Han asked. Huh, Obviously that's me~ It's so embarassing! Why do they have to tell it right away~
"Yes. It's Hye Mi seongsaengnim."
"What?!" I exclaimed.
"Oh, well then. We'll look forward to her performance." What the hell?! I decided to leave the place in frustration.

"Uggghh!! Why Hye Mi?! She doesn't even sing!" I exclaimed and stopped when I noticed a familiar figure in front of me "O..Oppa."
"Did I hear you say Hye Mi?" he asked with a serious face.
Why does he have that face when it comes to Hye Mi?! What is she to him?!
"A..Aniyo.." I muttered then ran quickly to avoid anymore question.
Oh Jung Hye Mi. I won't let you be a trainee no matter what.

--------

Hye Mi's POV

"You're getting better Hye Mi! I'm so happy for you! Now you can perform anywhere!" Jessica unnie said.
"Gumawo unnie.. Thanks to all of you now I can perform in front of other people." I said with a smile on my face.
It's true. Without their help, I can't gather enough courage to sing in front of many.
"I'm happy for you Hye Mi!!" Sooyoung exclaimed then gave me a warm hug.
I glanced at the watch and realized that it's time for me to leave.
"Oh! I have to go now! Annyeong unnies! Sooyoung-ah!"
"Aww.. you're leaving for work already?" Sooyoung asked while pouting "Well, yeah.. See you all tomorrow!" I exclaimed then left.

--------

"Excuse me! Can you give us another coffee here please?" The customer called for Hye Mi.
"Dae!" Hye Mi answered and headed to the counter.
"Chajang-nim, one coffee please" Hye Mi smiled and said.
"Arasso, here you go Hye Mi-ah" "Gamsahamnida!" Hye Mi took the coffee and gave it to the customer.
"Here you go~ Enjoy!" Sung Gyu watches Hye Mi's each and every move as he sit and finishes his food.
"She's changing huh.. She's becoming more and more cheerful." he smiled and leaned on the chair.
"I'm glad." It's been days since Hye Mi started working part time for Mi Young's gift and also she's been working hard in practicing for the upcoming school festival.
 
"Huh? Isn't Sung Gyu taking his time here now?" The owner said.
Hye Mi looked at Sung Gyu who ordered another drink.
"Well maybe he's just hungry Chajang-nim.." Hye Mi replied while drying the dishes.
"Excuse me!" the customer called.
"Dae! I'll be back Chajang-nim." Hye Mi headed to the customer and took his order.
"Here you go Chajang-nim~" D.O said giving the payment to their manager.
"Kyungsoo-ah, I notice that Sung Gyu has been coming back more often huh? And he's been staying until Hye Mi's shift too" "Well Chajang-nim I think Sung Gyu hyung's changed~" Kyungsoo stated.
"Waiter!" "Dae!" Kyungsoo exclaimed then went to the customer and took his order.

--------
"Here you go Sung Gyu-ssi" Hye Mi said while putting Sung Gyu's order on the table.
"Umm.. Sung Gyu-ssi? Are you okay?"
"Huh? Oh yeah.. I'm okay."
"Well then, Enjoy your food!" Hye Mi bowed and smiled.
"Why did Mi Kyun mentioned her name earlier? Is she planning on something again?" Sung Gyuu was in a deep thought because of what he heard earlier.
--------
"Seongsaengnim, here are the music for the performance. I've already collected it." Hye Mi muttered as she hands Teacher Wang the CDs.
"Gumawo Hye Mi. Oh and I'll expecting a great performance from you arasso?"
"E..Eh? S..Seongsaengnim.."
"Wae? You still can't sing in fron of other people?"
"A..Ani.. It's not that.. Please don't have high hopes from me.. you'll just get disappointed.." "Ani Hye Mi-ah, I know that you can. You're mother has a nice voice so I know that you have it too"
"Y.. You know omma?" Hye Mi was wondering how Teacher Wang get to know her mother.
"Yes, We're college buddies. Oh, it's time for you to eat your lunch now Hye Mi."
"Oh.. I see.. Well I'll get going then Seongsaengnim.." Hye Mi bowed and bid Teacher Wang a farewell.
"I know you can put up a performance." Teacher Wang muttered as he watch Hye Mi exit the faculty room.
--------
"Pssh. Stupid girl." Mi Kyun said as she watch Hye Mi and the others eat together.
"Yah Mi Kyun, you should just let Hye Mi go. She didn't do anything to you.."
"Aish shut up Mi Ryeong! I'm to let her go! I told you that I'm going to rip her into peices!" Mi Ryeong sighed at Mi Kyun not knowing what she should do with this friend of hers.
"Ah! I know." Mi Kyun smirked as an idea popped into her head how she will ruin Hye Mi.
--------
"Here's your salary for this week Hye Mi"
"Wah~ Gamsahamnida Chajang-nim" Hye Mi gratefully took the envelope whole heartedly.
"You don't have to work today. Just take a rest arasso?"
"But-"
"She's right Hye Mi! Sunny noona told us that you're all preparing for a performance so just rest okay?" Kyungsoo muttered. "O..Okay then.. Gumawo Chajang-nim! D.O-ah!"
"It's nothing Hye Mi!" Kyungsoo exclaimed.
"I'll be going then!" Hye Mi headed out and decided to buy Miyoung a gift.
 
"I'll take this please"
"It will be 3000 won miss"
"Here you go." Hye Mi handed the cashier the money and took the dress that she bought.
"I'm sure Miyoung will like it. She loves to wear dresses." Hye Mi smiled happily and headed home.
--------
"Oh, you're back?"
"Dae" Hye Mi answered.
"Oh.."
"Oh, hyung fell asleep while working on his song haha" Baekhyun laughed.
"You go upstairs and change your clothes I'll wake hyung up"
"Okay.." Hye Mi answered and headed upstairs.
She placed her backpack on the table and headed to the bathroom. She tied her hair up and washed her face. She changed her clothes and took a sit on her bed facing her teddy bear
"Mimi-ah, look." She said taking out the dress that she bought out of the paper bag.
"Do you think Miyoung would like this? I'll try to apologize to her again tomorrow.." she sighed deeply and frowned. 
 
"Ugghh.." Sung Gyu groaned from waking up from his sleep.
"Aigoo Sung Gyu hyung~" Baekhyun teased. Hye Mi was staring blankly while eating her dinner.
"Hye Mi-ah, that's the soysauce you're going to drink!" Baekhyun warned.
"Huh? Oh.. Yeah.." Sung Gyu let out a laugh and said.
"Yah, are you out of your mind?" "Uh.. Mian.. I was just thinking.."
"Thinking of what?" "My performance.. I was just nervous.."
"Oh come one Hye Mi! You can do it! You've been practicing for how any days right? You can do it! Hyung and I will be rooting for you! Right hyung?" Baekhyun faced Sung Gyu cheerfully.
"Whatever." he stood up and took his bowl to the sink.
"Don't mind him he's just shy" Baekhyun muttered.
 
--------
 
The D-Day for Hye Mi and the other's arrived. It's Miyoung's birthday and the day of the school festival. The school was filled with many stalls that everyone can go to with their friends.
"Yah Ki Bum! Let's play that!!" Woohyun said while pointing at the stall.
"I don't feel like it Woohyun.." Ki Bum replied. All of their eyes went wide.
They we're surprised that Ki Bum turned Woohyun's request for the first time. He would naturally go for it and annoy the others because of their noise.
"Y..Yah what's wrong with you? You're giving me creeps.." Hoya replied while rubbing his arms.
"It's just.. How can you guys be relaxed? Today's the day right?! Plus, the judges are from the biggest entertainment industry here in our country!! They'll be choosing their trainees for goodness sake!" Ki Bum exclaimed.
"Pssh. I don't care whether or not I'll be a trainee or what. I'll just enjoy performing in the stage~" Sooyoung stated.
"Yeah! Sooyoung noona's right!" Sung Jong exclaimed.
"But.. but.." Ki Bum pouted.
"Oh come on Key! Let's go!" Woohyun encouraged.
Ki Bum took a deep sigh and nodded.
"Guess so.. Let's go!" Ki Bum switched to his normal mode which made everyone to shook their heads and sighed.
"Kaja Hye Mi-ah! Let's go there!!" Baekhyun grabbed Hye Mi's arm and pulled her to the cotton candy stall.
"Two please!" Baekhyun said "Here you go"
"Thanks! Here Hye Mi" "Gumawo.. But you paid for it.." Hye Mi said pointing at the cotton candy.
"It's my treat okay?" Baekhyun giggled and grabbed Hye Mi hand placing the cotton candy in her hands.
The two of them roamed around the stalls and have fun.
"Hye Mi-ah" Baekhyun stopped and faced Hye Mi.
"Hmm?" "I have something to tell you.." Baekhyun said shyly.
"What is it?" she asked.
"Uh.. umm.. I.. Hye Mi I-"
"Baekhyunniiee~" "Chanyeol-ssi" Hye Mi greeted.

Great. Just great Park Chanyeol. Baekhyun thought and sighed deeply.
"Look Baekhyunnie!!! It's a prize!!" Chanyeol said while showing Baekhyun his action figure.
"Oh. I'm happy for you." Baekhyun said sarcastically.
"Yah! Can't you be happy for me?! I even  worked hard just to win the two of them and give it to you.." he said while pouting "That's sweet of you Chanyeol-ssi" Hye Mi smiled and giggled.
"Right Hye Mi? Thanks!!" Chanyeol exclaimed.
"Students! You all should get ready for your performances and enter the hall! The program will start in a few minutes!" the speaker said.
The students started to get inside the school to prepare themselves for the performance.
 
--------
"First up! Lee Howon and Jang Dong Woo!" The announcer introduced.
Hoya And Dong Woo then maked their entrance and they started to groove when the music started. The crowd went wild and cheered for both of them as their performance went on.
"Their great dancers."
"Yes, I think so too Sajang-nim" Teacher Choi exclaimed.
"I'll take the as my trainee. Put them on the list." he said as his assistant wrote their names on the paper.
"Next up! Lee Sung Jong and Lee Sungyeol!" Sungyeol and Sung Jong prepared a dance number that made the crowd went wild. They made it to the trainees list too.
"Next is Lee Ha Na and Kim Myungsoo!"
"Oh.. I hope it will be alright.." Sooyoung whispered at Hye Mi.
They started their performance that they practiced. The judges where captivated by their voices. They also made it to the trainees list. As the performance moved on, it was only 3 more performances till Hye Mi's.
"Seongsaengnim!" a staff called.
"Yes? What is it?" "Her minus 1.. I can't seem to find it.."
"What?! Search for it all over again!!" the staff nodded and checked all of the CDs and can't find Hye Mi's anywhere.
"Now you can't perform. Jung Hye Mi." Mi Kyun smirked and thrown Hye Mi's minus 1 in the garbage can.
 
--------
 
"Wah~ you look beautiful in your dress Hye Mi!" Sooyoung complimented. Hye Mi's wearing a cream floral dress that suits her innocent look
 
"I'm getting nervous Sooyoung-ah.. What if I can't do it?"
"Aish! Stop spitting nonsense Hye Mi-ah! You can do it! You practiced remember?" Sooyoung gave her an assuring smile telling her that everything would be alright.
"Now kaja! Let's meet the others!" They both then proceeded to the waiting room where the others are.
"Woah! Hye Mi you're so pretty!" Woohyun said and approached her.
Baekhyun and Sung Gyu were both staring at Hye Mi.
"Yah hyungs. You're such a ert." Sung Jong said to the two of them then left.
"Wha- Yah! Lee Sung Jong!" Sung Gyu exclaimed.
"Hye Mi!"
"Dae seongsaengnim?"
"There's a big problem!" They all looked at each other waiting for the next word that their teacher will say.
"You're minus 1 is missing and we can't find it! Eeotokhae?!"
"E..Eh?" Hye Mi's heart started to beat really fast.
She didn't know what to do. She knows she can't perform without it.
"I'll play for you Hye Mi." Sung Gyu stepped in and said.
"But we also need a guitarist.." the staff said.
"I'll do it!" Baekhyun volunteered.
"E..Eh but you two.. You-"
"It's okay. We're willing to do it right hyung?"
"Eo." "Gumawo.." Hye Mi gave out a relief sigh and smiled.
"Okay! Now that everything's settled you're up Hye Mi!"
"What?" Hye Mi said.
  "You can do it Hye Mi!" the others said and cheered.
 
--------
 
"Where did you go Mi Kyun-ah?" Mi Ryeong asked.
"Just somewhere~"
"You look happy. What did you do?"
"Nothing~" Mi Kyun said "Is Hye Mi up next?" she asked. "Yeah."
"She won't be able to perform though~" she whispered.
"Yah! What did you do?"
"Okay! Next up is Jung Hye Mi from the music department!" the crowd welcomed Hye Mi with an applause and smile.
"Wha- How did she-"
"Oh! Sung Gyu oppa and Baekhyun are playing for her! How sweet!" Mi Ryeong exclaimed.
"SHUT UP!" Mi Kyun glared at Mi Ryeong.
"What the hell?!" Mi Kyun exclaimed while glaring at Hye Mi.
 

Hye Mi's POV

"You can do it Hye Mi." Sung Gyu-ssi said as she sat in front of the piano.
"Fighting Hye Mi-ah!" Baekhyun whispered loudly.
I nodded at both of them and sighed. They're right! I can do this. I have to.. I sighed then gripped hold of the microphones and closed my eyes. I listened to the music as Baekhyun and Sung Gyu-ssi play.

Modeunge kkumigireul
Modeunge da geojitarigireul
Mianhadan mal
Jal Jinaeraneun maldo
Deoneun naega hajima

Algo isseo, Dashin oji anheul neo
Almyeonseodo, Geuraedo neol kidarilke

Kkumgyeol cheoreom neoreul mannatgo
Kkumgeol cheoreom sarangeul haesseo
Urideureui sarangeun
Machi kkum cheoreom haengbeokhaenneunde
Kkumgeol cheoreom nal tteonagasseo
Dashi naega dorawa
Naneun yeogiseo neol kidaril teni

Jakku mogi meyeoseo
Amu maldo hal suga eopseoseo
Neoeui du nuni nal baraboji anhgo
Gogaaereul dollinikka


Ajigeun nan, Neoreul bonael su eopseo
Ajikdo nan, Neo ttaeme ulgo itjanha

Kkumgyeol cheoreom neoreul mannatgo
Kkumgeol cheoreom sarangeul haesseo
Urideureui sarangeun
Machi kkum cheoreom haengbeokhaenneunde
Kkumgeol cheoreom nal tteonagasseo
Dashi naega dorawa
Naneun yeogiseo neol kidaril ten

Ani georago
Da kkumirago
Geureokhae midgo shipeundae
Bogo shiptago neol saranghandago
Naeui mam noege malhago shippeo~

Kkumgyeol cheoreom neoreul mannatgo
Kkumgyeolcheoreom sarangeul haesseo
Urideureui sarangeun
Machi kkum cheoreom haengbokhaeneundae
Kkumgyeol cheoreom nal tteonagaesseo
Dashi naege dorawa

Naneun yeogiseo neol kidarilke..


I open my eyes after finishing my song. I feel great after being able to sing again. Halmeoni, are you watching? I can sing again.

--------

"She's Jung Hye Mi right?" "Dae Sajang-nim." Teacher Wang replied. "I'll take her. I'll be glad to take her as one of my trainees together with Kim Sung Gyu."


Hi guys! Here's the update ^^ And I want to thank my new subscribers Thiyi_123,LadyBelle90, ArabellaKim, and zulaikhainspirit!! Thank you guys for subscribing :DD Hope you all enjoy the story! Enjoy reading and Please leave your coents and subscribe! Love u all and Keep safe <3