Altogether?!

I need you be mine

Chapter 12 - Altogether?!

What a tragic story.. Sung Gyu thought after hearing Hye Mi's story.
"So that's why you stopped singing?" He asked.
"I won't call it that I stop singing.. It's just that.. It's just that it hurts for me to accept that.. Halmeonnie's gone.. I'm afraid that if I learn how to stand on that stage again, I'll loose someone who's special to me again.." She said while crying.
"Y..yah.." Sung Gyu don't know how to handle this situation.
He tried to pat Hye Mi in her head but he hesitated and chose not to.
"Yah. I know how you feel. But you shouldn't give up on your dream. Seo Jin told me that no matter what I should pursue and make my dreams come true. So you should do the same, I think your halmeonnie will be happy up there." Hye Mi was startled by Sung Gyu's statement.
"What?" Sung Gyu muttered.
"Ah nothing.. It's just that.. You know it's just not like you to tell me those kind of words.."
"Yah! I'm a good person okay?!" Sung Gyu raged.
"Arasso, you proved that to me just know" Hye Mi smiled while leaning on the wall.

What the? Sung Gyu snap out of it! Sung Gyu mentally slapped himself and stood up.
"Kaja. Let's go back I'm sure the others are worried sick about you." Hye Mi nodded and stood up following Sung Gyu behind.

--------

"Hye Mi-ah!!!" Ki Bum and Sooyoung exclaimed and approach Hye Mi.
Jinyoung who's rubbing his temples because he's worried sick of his little sister stood up and was surprised that Sung gyu brought her home.
"Oppa.." Hye Mi who's wet from the rain approached him and muttered.
A smile formed on Jinyoung's face and gave his sister a warm hug.
"You babo. You don't know how worried I am. I'm glad that you're back." He rested his head on his sister's and smiled.
The others smiled at the scene watching Jinyoung's brotherly love for his sister.
"Mianhae oppa.."
"I know." He pulled out from the hug and faced his sister.
"Now go and change your clothes before you get sick. You know how I'm like when you're sick right?" Hye Mi smiled and nodded.
"You too Sung Gyu" he faced Sung Gyu who just flinched at Jinyoung's statement.
"Uh.. Yeah." He replied then they both headed upstairs to change.

--------

"Wow! No wonder you're siblings!! You two are a great cook!!" Ki Bum exclaimed while munching his food.
"While hyung and I.." Sung Gyu's eyes widen while eating his food and looked at Ki Bum.
"Yah! Don't include me, I can cook food that can be eaten! Not like you!"
"Hyung! Don't embarass me in front of our guest.." Sung Gyu rolled his eyes on his dongsaeng and ignored what he just said.
Hye Mi glanced at the clock and noticed that it's already late.
"Oppa, stay here for today. It's already 9:30"
"It's still early Hye Mi, I can go back you know? And besides I have my car with me."
"Ani oppa! I can't loose you either.." Jinyoung almost spit his juice with Hye Mi's statement.
"Yah! Don't you talk like that! It gives me chills!!," Jinyoung stopped for a moment and sighed.
"Arasso. I'll stay over." Hye Mi's face brighthen up for a moment with her brother's answer. They all laughed an continued eating.

--------

"It's been a long time since we last slept together huh Hye Mi?" Jinyoung muttered while arranging all their pillows together.
"Yeah oppa.. I missed you so much" Hye Mi muttered the gave her brother a hug.
"Nado~ Now let's sleep okay? You have classes tomorrow" Hye Mi nodded then they both went to the bed and lay down.
Hye Mi placed her head on Jinyoung's chest just like the old times.
"Oppa"
"Hmm?"
"I promise that I'll go to halmeonnie's grave someday." Jinyoung was suprised with what her sister said to him. He looked at her with a surprised look.
"Y..Yah.. You okay dongsaeng?" Jinyoung muttered.
"I said it oppa. I promise. Someday I'll go to halmeonnie's grave." A smile formed on Jinyoung's face. He's very happy that Hye Mi finally accepted the truth. But, is it because of what Sung Gyu said?

--------

"Oppa?.." Hye Mi, who just woke up muttered while rubbing her eyes.
She scanned the room but she found no sign of her brother. She headed downstairs hoping to see her brother there.
"Is oppa still here?.." Hye Mi asked Ki Bum and Sung Gyu who are setting the table.
"He just left. He told us to just tell you that he'll come back next time." Sung Gyu answered.
"Oh.."

He didn't even wake me up to say goodbye.. she thought and frowned.
"Yah, stop emoting and eat your breakfast or else we'll be late." Sung Gyu said.
"Yah hyung! She's missing her brother okay?! Stop being the bad guy okay?!" Ki Bum exclaimed.
"Pssh." Sung Gyu rolled his eyes at his brother and took a seat.

But did I really over did it? He glanced at Hye Mi and thought. He noticed that Hye Mi was staring blankly at the table while eating her breakfast. He was about to tell her something but Ki Bum spoke up.
"Hye Mi-ah! Cheer up~ We're here!!" Ki Bum said cheerfully and a smile form on Hye Mi's face.

Why can't I make her smile like that whenever I'm talking to her?! Do I have a curse or something? Aish what am I thinking?! Sung Gyu thought.

--------

"Oh? Hi everyone! And hi best friend~" Woohyun approached them and greeted.
The others followed and greeted them also, while Ki Bum and Woohyun are doing their daily routine, Praising and laughing together. The others rolled their eyes at the two male who's acting like crazy people while Hye Mi just giggled at them.
"Oh my Hye Mi! I should get you out of here! You might caught their disease! Let's go!" Sooyoung grabbed Hye Mi's arm and pulled her away
"Ah, Sooyoung.." Hye Mi just let Sooyoung lead the way. The other's followed them after leaving the two crazy people behind.

--------

"Hi Guys!!" Chanyeol greeted Hye Mi, Sung Gyu adn Woohyun who just arrived the classroom. Hye Mi smiled at him and took her seat.
"Morning Baekhyun" Hye Mi greeted at the sleeping male.
"Oh?... Oh.. Morning.." he replied while rubbing his eyes.
"What's wrong?.. Did you slept late?.." Hye Mi asked.
"Ask that snoring tall giant over there." He said while pointing at Chanyeol.
Hye Mi followed his finger and saw Chanyeol who's the very oposite of Baekhyun, cheerfuly, energized and hyper-active. Baekhyun went back to his dreamland and ignored the teacher who just came in.

"What's wrong with Baekhyun Chanyeol-ssi?" Hye Mi asked while the others are ordering their lunch at the school cafeteria.
Chanyeol flinched at Hye Mi's sudden question.
"Oh.. haha.. That..?" He was about to start telling her what happened when the others arrived, including BAEKHYUN.
"Oh sorry be back later haha!" Chanyeol exclaimed then left.
Baekhyun rolled his eyes at his friend and took a seat beside Hye Mi and yawned. Hye Mi stared at him and gave him a confused look not noticing Sung Gyu who's staring at both of them.

*Sulppeun hajima NoNoNo~
Honja ga aniya NoNoNo~

*Igiheogin yoksimi nar~
Deullobuteun jipchagi neor~

Bireomeogeul sarangeul oechyeo seoreopge seoropge wonhanda

*Amudo neol mot boge
Pume gamchugo sipeo
Neol norineun siseondeul nae ane ireonan

(A.N The ones that are colored in green are Hye Mi's, the one's in brown is Gyu's and the one's in gray are Baekhyun's ;) )

They all flinched because of the sudden ringing of Hye Mi, Sung Gyu and Baekhyun's phone. The three checked their phones and answered it while the others was left watching them.
"Oh.. Omma.." "Omma?" "Oh. Omma." they all said in unison.
"They're all talking to their mothers?!" Sungyeol muttered and the others glared at him gesturing him to shut up.
"Dae." they all muttered and put their phones down.
They grabbed their bags and notcied that the three of them were all doing the same thing.
"Yah. You two stop copying me." Sung Gyu muttered.
"I'm not copying you Gyu hyung. I'm going to meet my omma."
"You're going to meet your omma to Baekhyun?" Hye Mi asked and he nodded.
"I TOLD YOU TO STOP COPYING ME!" Sung Gyu enraged.
"Woah~ The dragon has been unleashed~ Bye guys~" Sungyeol and Sung Jong stood up and left. "Umm.. I think somethng's wrong here. Let's just go and meet them and know why." The two nodded and headed where their mothers asked them to go.

--------

"I think this is it." Baekhyun muttured as the three of them stand outside the coffee shop.
"Let's go."  Sung Gyu signalled and they went inside altogether.
"Wha-" Hye Mi was speechless when she saw three women sitting at the same table together.
They all approached them with their jaws dropped.
"Omma?!" they all said in unison.
"Oh! Why you're all here! Come come take a seat dears" Mrs. Kim said offering the three of them the seats.
"Yah omma what's going on here?" Sung Gyu asked after taking a seat.
"Oh you'll know Gyu just wait." his mother smiled and called the waiter.
"Yes ma'am?"
"Bring three chocolate milkshakes here please." Mrs. Byun said.
"Omma.. What's happening?" Hye Mi asked her mom.
"Yeah! What's happening here?!" Baekhyun added.
"Okay, since you three can't wait anymore, We're going to tell you the reason why we all called you okay?" Mrs. Kim started.
"Oh for crying out loud! Tell us already omma!" Sung Gyu exclaimed.
"Okay okay!" Mrs. Kim looked at the others gesturing them to continue.
"Okay, here you go." Mrs. Jung handed each of them keys for a house.
"Omma? What's this?" Hye Mi asked.
"You three will live in one house from now on~" Mrs. Byun said cheerfully.
"What?!" they all exclaimed in unsion.

--------

"You all want the three of us to stay here?!" Sung Gyu enraged.
"Yes dear~ It's pretty cozy right? he furnitures are here already so all you need is to get all your clothes and move in~"
"BWOH?! Pretty cozy?! Are you kidding me omma?! Why ould we have to move in here when we have a roof to stay on huh?!"
"Oh we can't answer that question now dear. Just go know and get your thing your moving in today." Mrs. Jung said.
"But omma-"
"Go now dear~" Mrs. Byun accompanied them out to get their things and the three left.

--------

"Have fun!" the three mothers waved them goodbye and left the house leaving the three kids dumb founded.
"Okay?! What's going on here?!" Baekhyun snapped out.
Sung Gyu sighed heavily and rubbed his temples not knowing what to do.
"Okay... Let's just keep this from the others just now.." Hye Mi muttered and the two boys nodded. "There's three rooms here and I think the one's in the middle is Hye Mi's." Baekhyun said.
"Well obviously. It's colored green." Sung Gyu rolled his eyes and said.
"Then the one's on the right is mine cause it's colored gray!" Baekhyun said cheerfully.
"Then that leaves me the ones on the left then." they all nodded and proceeded to their rooms.
Okay. Hope we can continue living like this.. the three of them thought.


Hi everyone! Here's another update (Told you there's going to be more updates :D) :) What do you think? How will the three of them live in the same house together? Leave your comments and subscribe! ^^ Keep safe everyone!