Hye Mi's gift

I need you be mine

Chapter 34 - Hye Mi's gift

"Yah palli palli!!" Ha Na pulled Hye Mi out of the room. "Wah~ It suits you!!" Miyoung exclaimed. "I..it's kind of awkward wearing this.." Hye Mi said. "Aigoo! You look great! Okay time for the next plan! Dong Woo oppa!!" Miyoung shouted from the room. "Ready n- Woah! Hye Mi! You look stunning! Can you be my girlf- ow! That hurt Baekhyun!" Dong Woo cried in pain. "Let's go Hye Mi" Baekhyun said smiling. "Okay." Hye Mi replied. "You look beautiful today" "Thank you Baekhyun" she smiled. "Yah palli!! You have to finish your schedule today so that we can move on to the surprise!" Hye Mi's manager said "Oh! Unnie!" Hye Mi exclaimed "Hello Hye Mi! Now let's go okay?" Hye Mi smiled and nodded. They all went to the parking lot and headed to the studio. "Okay, first you have to go to the recording studio. You have to record your new album okay?" the manager explained. "Arasso.." "Come on Hye Mi, you can do it! It's your turn to debut right? Our CEO have faith in you. And besides, today's Sung Gyu's solo debut and birthday right? I'm sure he'll be happy to know that you've already recorded your solo." "Unnie.. What if I didn't do it right?" "Don't say that! You're voice captivated the staff when you're recording remember?" "Yes but still.." Hye Mi sighed.and looked down. Her manager grabbed her hands and looked at her warmly. "It's going to be alright. Just enjoy Hye Mi." Hye Mi smiled.and nodded.  "Gumawo unnie"
----------
"Where's Hye Mi?" Sung Gyu asked Woohyun. "Oh, molla hyung." "Oh I see.." Sung Gyu sighed. Woohyun smirked "Did you call her hyung?" "Yeah. She's not answering." "Maybe she's busy with her schedule. Just try calling her later eo?" Sung Gyu sighed and let out a small nod. 'Hye Mi.. I want to see you badly.. I missed you so much..' Sung Gyu thought.
"Come on hyung! Cheer up! It's time for you debut!! Smile eo? Eo?" Woohyun said while doing aegyo. Sung Gyu chuckled and shoved Woohyun's head. "Arasso, stop now."  "That's better! Trust me hyung today will be your best day ever! Now do a flying heart with me!!" Sung Gyu laughed and gave in. He linked fingers with Woohyun and made a flying heart.


----------
"Ahjussi, did you do what I ask you for?" "Yes Hye Mi. Here." Hye Mi smiled and took the iPod from the ahjussi. "Gamsahamnida" "You're welcome Hye Mi. Tell Sung Gyu saengil chukahanda for me." "Dae ahjussi." The ahjussi smiled and stood from his seat. "Now you should get going. You're finished with the recording right?" Hye Mi nodded and smiled. "I'll be going then!" The ahjussi nodded and watched as Hye Mi left the room.

----------

"Oh? You're back?" Ha Na asked. Hye Mi nodded and went inside their dorm. "Oh, Hi Mi Kyun!" Mi Kyung just stared at her bluntly. "Yeah. Hi." she rolled her eyes and headed to the kitchen. "Oh just ignore her Hye Mi! She's always like that!" Miyoung exclaimed. Hye Mi sighed and looked at Ha Na. "Ha Na-ah, is the surprise ready?" Ha Na smiled "Yes! All that's left is the best part of all!!"  the three of them smiled. "Mi Kyun-ah, you're coming too right?" Hye Mi asked. Mi Kyun didn't respond and continue to drink her juice. "Mi Kyun? Please come eo? I'm sure oppa would like to see you there too" Hye Mi pleaded. "Like to see me? Why would oppa like to see me when you're already there babo." She rolled her eyes and went back to her room. Hye Mi sighed and frowned. "Aish that girl!!! That's why I hate her!!" Ha Na exclaimed. Hye Mi walked to Mi Kyun's room and stopped. "Mi Kyun-ah, I'll be waiting. Go okay?" she said behind the door. Mi Kyun 's face fell. "Tch. Why is she so persistent?"

----------

Hye Mi's POV

We all headed to the hotel that Namju unnie reserved. "Hye Mi-ah~" I smiled and waved at Baekhyun. "Wah~ You look stunning!" "Gumawo." I tilted my head and looked at the necklace that he's wearing. Hmm? That's strange. I think I saw a thing just like it at our room. "Miyoung-ah, don't you have this too?" I asked. Her eyes widen and cleared "D..D..Don't get us wrong!! It's just a coincidence that the necklace is on sale if you buy two! It's only a friendship necklace!" Miyoung exclaimed. "If you say so then." I said and smiled. We all walked to the room that Namju unnie told us to go to for oppa's birthday surprise. I sighed and tighten my grip on the gift that I prepared for him. "Okay! Now, do all of you have gifts for Sung Gyu?" Jungryeol-ssi asked. We all nodded in reply "Okay! Now place them all here okay?" he said as he pointed on the table. I gasped when I saw the gifts on the table "W..Where did all of these come from?" I asked "Oh! That's from hyung's fans noona!!" Sung Jong replied. "R..Really?" Sung Jong nodded and they all started to place their gifts for Sung Gyu oppa. "All of your gifts are in a box. What did you all get for him?" I asked "Oh! I bought hyung a new watch! He said he wanted a new one" Woohyun said cheerfully "Oh.. Is that so?" Why didn't I know that? "I got hyung new glasses. He uses them a lot whenever we go to other places." Myungsoo replied. "I got hyung a new case for his phone. He said he wanted one!" Hoya said. Gosh.. They're rich.. Also oppas fans.. THEY"RE REALLY RICH. Compared to my gift, its nothing.. There's a brand new laptop, foods and clothes.. Maybe I should hide this for now. I placed my gift back into my bag and sighed.

"He's here!!!" Sungyeol signalled. "SURPRISE!!" we all shouted as oppa enter the room. "Woah!" he exclaimed in surprise. "Wah~ You all did this?" he chuckled and smiled. "Dae oppa. You like i-" "HYE MI!!!!" he shouted and hugged me. I widen my eyes is surprise. What's wrong?

Sung Gyu's POV

"O..Oppa?" I hugged Hye Mi tightly. "God. At last I get to see you! You don't know how much I've missed you." "Oppa.. Nado.. I missed you." I cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. "Now I'm very happy." she smiled and chuckled. I missed her very much. That smile and that laugh. "Hello?! Hyung! We're here too!!" Sungyeol interrupted. We both laughed and faced them "Arasso mianhae Yeol" I chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Okay okay!! Hyung! Can you open your gifts first?" he said with excitement. "Okay I will." I held unto Hye Mi's hand asking her to go with me. "What's wrong Hye Mi?" I asked after noticing a frown on her face. "E..Eh? A..Aniyo.. It's nothing oppa. Go and open your gifts." she smiled. "Okay then."

Hye Mi's POV

Oppa patted the seat next to him asking me to sat beside him. I smiled and did as he wanted to. He grabbed the red box with a ribbon in it. It was Woohyun's gift. "Woah! You really got me this? I was just joking when we passed through that store!" "Yes hyung! I know that you want it so I bought it for you! I have a job now you know?" Woohyun said then laughed. After opening Woohyun's gift he grabbed the other boxes and opened it. He really looks happy opening those.. gifts. I planned to give him my gift but on second thought.. maybe I shouldn't.. "Oh! Mi Kyun!" Chanyeol exclaimed. I stood up and walked towards Mi Kyun. "Mi Kyun-ah! You came!" I said. "Don't get me wrong. I only came for oppa not you." I smiled and nodded. "Arasso." She looked away and walked towards oppa. "Saengil Chukahae Sung Gyu oppa!" she said. "Mm. Gumawo Mi Kyun-ah" he smiled and grabbed Mi Kyun's gift. I smiled and left.

I took a walk and sat on the nearby bench. I fished out my gift for oppa and stared at it. "Maybe I shouldn't.." I muttered. They all gave oppa those fancy gifts. I think.. he won't like my gift.. Eeotokajji? I have none of those plan A's or B's.. Now I'm ruined. "Hye Mi?" I stood up and turned around. "Ji Eun unnie.." "What are you doing here? It's Sung Gyu's birthday. He's looking for you." "Oh.. Ani.. I just.." "Whta's wrong Hye Mi? Sung Gyu missed you so much. Why are you here by yourself?" Unnie asked while caressing my hair. "U..Unnie.. Oppa received many gifts haven't he?" I muttered and stared on the ground. "Yes he does. Lots of it to be exact. His fans really love him  huh?" I smiled and nodded. "Yeah. They really do." "Yah! Don't tell me you're like that because of his fans?" "Ani unnie!! It's not that! I just.." She tilted her head and grabbed my gift. "What's this?" "Oh.. My.. gift.." "Why didn't you give it to him?! Come on! Let's go!" "No unnie! Don't!" I exclaimed and I saw her face fell. "Waeyo?" "Unnie.. with all of those gifts.. I'm sure oppa will hate my gift. I'm such an idiot for getting that as a gift." She smiled and cupped my face. "Yah, Jung Hye Mi. What are you to him?" "E..Eh?" "You're his girlfriend right? Did you just see his expression when he saw you earlier?" "W..What do you mean unnie?" "He hugged you like he haven't seen you for ages! He misses you like hell for crying out loud!" I looked down and nodded. "But that's different.." "Nothing's different Hye Mi. Just seeing you means a lot to him. What else if you gave this to him." she smiled and placed the gift on my hand. "Now go and give this to him." "But-" "Hye Mi-ah!" "Speak of the devil. Here he comes." she smiled and we both turned back and saw oppa coming. "Yah! I've been looking everywhere for you!" he exclaimed. "Mianhae oppa.." "I'll be going back then~ See you later Hye Mi" Ji Eun unnie smiled then left.

"Care to explain why you're here?" Sung Gyu oppa asked. "Ah.. i just.." I hid my gift behind my back and fake a laugh "I.. I just wanted to take a walk that's all haha!" His face fell and looked at me. "What's wrong Hye Mi?" "N..Nothing's wron-" I widen my eyes when he grabbed my hand on my back. "What's this?" "No oppa! Give that back-" "Is this your gift?" I stopped and let out a small nod. Oh gosh. Here goes nothing. He sat down and opened it. "Oh god! You got me Nell's album?! And what's this? An iPod?" "Mianhae oppa!! I really tried my best so please don't be mad!!" I exclaimed with my eyes shut. I felt hands cup my cheeks and gasped. "O..Oppa!" "What's on the iPod?" he asked while showing me the iPod. "Umm.. it's.. my song.. I asked ahjussi to put it in there.. I.. i just wanted you to be the first one who will hear it.. before I perform it to the crowd.." I looked down "B..But of you don't want it, I can get it back-" I tried to reach out for it but oppa held it up high "Why would I not want it? It's my girlfriends song." he smirked and said. I looked away embarassed. Oh gosh.. This is embarassing.. "Yah,Look at me." He said and held my hand. "You think I'm not happy with these?" I shook my head in reply "Then you're wrong. I really happy with these gifts of yours. I love it Hye Mi. I can't wait to listen to your songs. I should've done it too with my songs." he smiled and looked back. "Yah, say someth- WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING?! Did I say something wrong???" I shook  my head in reply. This is really embarassing.. "Ani.. Gumawo oppa.. What you've said just now.. It made me happy.. Gumawo.. I.. I thought you wouldn't like it.." he grabbed my arm wrapped his arms around me. "I love it my angel. It's the best gift that I've ever recieved. Better than Woohyun's or even my fans'. Thank you Hye Mi." he pulled out from the hug and kissed me. I'm glad. I'm really glad that oppa liked it.


Hi guys! Here's another update!! I'm starting to watch the Heirs now!! First episode and Kyaa!! It was really good!! I can't wait to watch the other episodes!! hahaha!! Anyways~ don't mind me :)) Enjoy reading eo? Keep safe guys!! Leave your comments okay? ^^