New girl around

I need you be mine

Chapter 15 - New girl around

"Guys! Guess what~" Dong Woo and Hoya said in unison "What?" Sooyoung asked "There will be a transferee here at our school! And guess what? It's a girl!!" Hoya exclaimed in joy "Oh yeah... sure.. Yippee.." Sooyoung said sarcstically. "Sooyoung" Hye Mi muttered "Wae? I'm just saying.." Hye Mi shook her head and chuckled. *Riiinnnggg!! "Oh? That's the bell, Let's go everyone" Baekhyun said then they all stood from their seats and headed to their respective classrooms.

-------

"Okay everyone! Settle down!" Teacher Wang exclaimed while the other students sit on their respective places. "Okay. Now that we're settled I want to introduce you to a new student." Woohyun's ears widen with what he just heard. "Hear that hyung?! The new student will be our classmate!!" Woohyun said while fidgeting Sung Gyu "Ugghh!! For goodness sake! Get off Nam Woohyun!" Sung Gyu glared at him and said. "Pssh.. Whatever." he ignored Sung Gyu and placed his eyes back in front "Okay you can come in now." Teacher Wang said. As the new student come in whispers filled the classroom like 'Wow she's pretty!!' and 'She's tall!' Unlike a certain someone. "M..Miyoung.." Hye Mi's face became pale in seeing the new girl. "Annyeonghaseyo, Geum Miyoung-mida!" The girl introduced herself and looked at Hye Mi Wha- Why is she here?! The girl thought."Now Ms. Geum, you can seat at the chair at the back." "Dae.." she replied and headed to the place at the back. When she passed Hye Mi's place, she stopped.She looked at Hye Mi with a surprised look in both of their faces. Hye Mi stiffened at the girl's action and her mind went blank. "Hye Mi" Teacher Wang called but Hye Mi didn't answer "Hye Mi-ah, seongsaengnim's calling you" Baekhyun nudged Hye Mi and whispered "E..Eh?" "I'm asking if you have completed the task that I'm asking you to do?" "A..Ah D..dae.." Hye Mi stuttered in reply. She quickly stood up from her seat and gave the folder to Teacher Wang "Thank you then." Teacher Wang replied and grabbed the folder from Hye Mi. She turned around and went back to her seat.

*Riiinnnggg!!

"Okay! Lunch Tiiimmee!! Let's go!!" Woohyun and Chanyeol cheerfully said in unison and headed to the cafeteria where the others are waiting leaving Hye Mi, Sung Gyu and Baekhyun behind. Hye Mi, who didn't notice the bell, was staring blankly on her table and looking worried. "Hye Mi, kaja. Let's eat?" Baekhyun said "E..Eh?" "He said let's go."Sung Gyu repeated "Ah.. yeah.. Okay.." she stood up and followed them. She took a quick glance at Miyoung who's smirking while lookng at her. "What the hell? Out of all places why am I transferred here when she's here?! Okay. Now my life will be all miserbale again!" she said then groaned.

-------

"Hye Mi-ah!" Sooyoung shouted "Huh?" "Are you okay? I'm asking you if you want some 5 times already!" "Oh, no.. thanks.." Hye Mi replied and continued to space out.

Baekhyun's POV

What's wrong with Hye Mi? She's spacing out lately since we entered our classroom. "Hye Mi-ah" I called "Eh?" "Are you okay?" I asked with concern written all over my face "Y..Yes.." she answered. "Really? It doesn't show." I replied. She stood up from her seat and grabbed her bag "I..I need to go to the restroom.." "O..Okay then." I replied then she immediately left. "Yah, what's wrong with her?" "Oh Gyu hyung. Molla, she said she's alright." I replied then continued eating "Doesn't seem like it." He replied. "Yeah think so too." I added "Something's wrong." he stood up picking up his plates and left. I sighed deeply and did the same. Something's wrong with Hye Mi.

Hye Mi's POV

"W..Why is she here?" I muttered as I look myself shake in fear at my relflection on the mirror. Miyoung's here. What should I do?.. "Wha- Uggh!" I gasped at I looked at Miyoung who just entered the room. She groaned and left the bathroom. "M..Miyoung.. She's still mad at me?" I muttered then followed her outside. "Miyoung-ah!" I called and grabbed her arm "Yah! Don't you ever touch me you freak!" she shoved her arm at me making me loose my balance and fell on the ground. I gasped at Miyoung's statement and look at her "M..Miyoung-ah.." "Shut up! We're not best friends anymore! Stay away from me got it?!" she exclaimed then left me behind.

-------

Sung Gyu's POV

"Now where the hell is she?" I said while Baekhyun and I scan the whole campus looking for Hye Mi. "Hyung! There she is!" Baekhyun said while pointing at Hye Mi who is sitting on the ground and staring blankly. "Hye Mi- Yah! What the hell happened?" I asked looking at her bleeding arm "Hye Mi-ah! Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked. We both kneeled down and keep on asking her if she was alright but words doesn't seem to come out from and she just keep on staring blankly. I sighed and said "Let's go to the clinic and treat those wounds" Baekhyun and I stand up and helped her to get up. What's wrong with her really?!

"Aish.. What the hell did you do?! Your arm's really injured!!" I scolded Hye Mi. Her arm is full of wounds! It's like she went to fight with someone- Wait! Did she?! "You didn't fought with someone did you?" Baekhyun asked. Oh, I was going to ask that. But thanks anyways Baekhyun. Hye Mi shooked her head and didn't bother to answer anymore. "Yah, Hye M-" I was stopped by Hye Mi when I saw tears fell down from her eyes "Y..Yah, What's wrong?" I asked "A..Ani.. Gumawo Sung Gyu-ssi.. I...I should get going now.." she said then grabbed her things then left leaving the two of us dumb founded. "What the- What the hell is wrong with her?!" "Something's up hyung. It's not normal. She might be quiet but not that quiet." Baekhyun said and I nodded and agreed "Yeah.Something's up. I know it."

-------

"Uggh!! I hate it! My life's all ruined!!" Miyoung ruffled her hair in frustration and layed her head on her desk. "Uggh.. Eeotokhae.." she said while staring at the window. "Amazing~ Ama- Oh? New student!" Woohyun sang and noticed Miyoung. "Annyeong~!!" he sat on the sit in front of Miyoung and greeted her. Miyoung raised her head and notcied Woohyun "Dugu? Me?" she asked "Who else is the new student here?" he chuckled and said "Whatever." Miyoung rolled her eyes and layed on her desk again.

Miyoung's POV

"Pssh.. So mean." I heard the boy exclaimed and I ignored him. Who does he think he is? "I'm Nam Woohyun by the way~" Wha- how does he- "It seems like you want to know my name so~" "Yah, I don't care who and what your name is okay? So please leave me alone." "Wow, you're so mean. Arasso, I'll leave you alone~" he said then left. I raised my head to see if he's really gone and guess what? He is. But he's looking at me on his place! Really what's wrong with these people?! "Oh.." Oh good. What else? Now Hye Mi's here! "Oh you're here!" the boy named Nam Woohyun exclaimed and approached them. I sighed deeply and looked at the scenery outside. I don't know what to do with my life anymore.

-------

Hye Mi's POV

"Class dismissed." our teacher said while the others scream in joy. I sighed and picked my things up "Bye Miyoung!! See you tomorrow!!" "Eo~" I heard Miyoung replied to our classmates greeting. I glance at Miyoung who's fixing her things. So she.. she already have friends huh.. She noticed that I'm looking at her and she rolled her eyes at me and left. I decided to ran after her so I grabbed my things and followed her. "Miyoung-ah!" I called "What do you want?! I told you already right?! Stay away from me!" she exclaimed then left. "Miyoung-ah.." I sighed deeply and continued walking. How can I make Miyoung forgive me?

-------

"Yah, you're not going to eat?" Sung Gyu asked Hye Mi who's just stirring her food. "Ah.. Ahaha.. Mian.." Hye Mi let out a laugh then started eating her food. She glanced at Baekhyun and Sung Gyu who's all busy eating their dinner. "Umm.. Excuse me.." The two boys looked at Hye Mi waiting for her to talk "Yeah?" Baekhyun answered "Um.. I was wondering.. What would you do if you meet your friend.. Who turns out to be your ex-best friend and she's still really mad at you?" Sung Gyu and Baekhyun looked at each other wondering what to say. "So Miyoung's your so-called ex-best friend?" Sung Gyu said "Yes.. I mean no! Uh.. Yeah.. Sort of?" Hye Mi was surprised with Sung Gyu's statement "How did you know?" She asked "Yeah hyung! How did you know?! Do you have some sort of psychic powers or something?!" Baekhyun asked who's surprised too. "It's just too obvious. Well, not the ex-best friend part though. Actually, I saw you ran after her earlier and she yelled at you. So I just thought, yeah. That you're acquainted with each other and stuff." He said. "Oh.. So you saw that.." "What?! That girl yelled at you?! By the way hyung, you're very much aware of your surroundings huh?" Baekhyun said "Aish!" Sung Gyu glared at Baekhyun and rolled his eyes at him. "So anyways, When that happened to me, I guess I should just try my best and show her that I still trait her as my best friend." Baekhyun smiled and said "Oh right! Gumawo Baekhyun-ah!" Hye Mi's cheerful self came back when she came up on an idea. "No problem~" Baekhyun replied and looked at Sung Gyu waiting for an answer "What? Don't ask me that kind of questions okay?! I don't know how to answer that!" Sung Gyu exclaimed "Oh yeah. Hyung's a cold person~" Baekhyun whispered the last part "Yah! I heard that!" they both laughed and continued to eat.

-------

"Hey Miyoung~" Mi Kyun greeted Miyoung and smiled "What do you want?" Miyoung asked "Well, I'll get straight to the point. I can see that you hate Hye Mi too right?" "So what?" Miyoung said "Well~ If you want, You can be my friend and together we can make Hye Mi's life miserable~ What do you say?" Mi Kyun said cheerfully. "Look," Miyoung said "I'm not interested in what you're saying okay? If you want to make her miserable do it yourself." Miyoung said then left the comfort room. Mi Kyun was surprised and didn't expect that for an answer. She scoffed and placed her hands on her waist saying "Ugghh!! You'll regret what you've just did right now Geum Miyoung!"

-------

"Sulpeun hajima NoNoNo~" Hye Mi and Sooyoung sang together on their way to the cafeteria to eat their lunch "Oh? What's wrong Hye Mi? Why'd you stop?" Sooyoung asked Hye Mi who's looking at the corner "Oh, the new girl! She's friendly huh? She had friends already!!" Sooyoung said "Yeah.. I'm happy for her.." Hye Mi said and smiled "Hmm?" Sooyoung said noticing Mi Kyun at the rooftop with her friends who's looking down at Miyoung "Isn't that Mi Kyun at the rooftop?" Sooyoung said and Hye Mi looked where Sooyoung said Mi Kyun is "Yeah- Oh no." Hye Mi noticed that Mi Kyun is holding a bucket of water and is going to pour it at Miyoung "What does she think she's doing?!" Sooyoung exclaimed and looked at Hye Mi who's already gone and is running towards Miyoung place "Hye Mi?! What are you-" Before she could finish her statement, Hye Mi pushed Miyoung away and the water was poured on Hye Mi instead of Miyoung. "Wha- What do you think you're doing?!" Miyoung exclaimed who's sitting on the ground. "Hye Mi-ah!! You okay?!" Sooyoung exclaimed and approached Hye Mi and helped her stand up Who is she? Hye Mi's friend? Miyoung thought. "Yes I'm okay Sooyoung.. Gumawo.." Hye Mi, who's all wet because of what happened replied. Miyoung scoffed at the scene and stood up. "Kaja. Let's go eat somewhere." Miyoung said to her friends and preparing to leave. "Yah!" Sooyoung shouted at Miyoung "What?" "Aren't you going to thank her?!" Sooyoung said "Look. I didn't ask for her help okay? That was meant to be poured to me, and she chosed to do that." Miyoung said then left. Sooyoung scoffed and glared at her "Unbelievable!" "Let her be Sooyoung.. Achoo!" "Aigoo! Look at you! You're all wet!! Let's go and change your clothes Hye Mi." Hye Mi nodded and followed Sooyoung.

-------

"I'm hungry~ Time to ea- Woah! What happened to you Hye Mi?!" Chanyeol exclaimed and noticed Hye Mi who's all wet. The others jaw dropped after seeing Hye Mi and formed a circle around her. "Yah! Questions later okay?! She have to change first!" Sooyoung exclaimed then grabbed Hye Mi's wrist.

-------

"Here, put that on." Sooyoung said handing her extra uniform to Hye Mi. "Gumawo.." Hye Mi put the uniform on and handed the wet uniform on Sooyoung. She left the cubicle and grabbed the towel from Sooyoung and dried her hair. Sooyoung helped her by combing her hair and fixed it by placing a clip on her hair.  "There~" "Gumawo Sooyung-ah.." "Don't mention it!" Sooyoung smiled "Let's go?" Hye Mi nodded and smiled. "Uggh! I can't believe that Miyoung girl! She looks so pure and innocent but she's not! She's a mean girl!" Can you believe it?! She didn't even thanked you!" Sooyoung exclaimed while putting the uniform on her locker. "Let her be Sooyoung. At least no one's hurt" Hye Mi replied "Aish! When I see that Mi Kyun girl, I'll rip her into small pieces!" Sooyoung said and Hye Mi let out a giggle. Sooyoung closed her locker and they both headed to the cafeteria to have their lunch.

-------

"You're both here! We already bought you lunch! Here eat" Sungyeol, who's seating next to L said. "Gumawo!" Sooyoung replied and they both sat next to each other and started eating. "So.. What happened Hye Mi? Why are you all wet earlier?" L asked. Hye Mi stopped eating and looked at L. "Umm.." "She blocked Miyoung from getting all wet. And you know who's the culprit? That b*tchy Mi Kyun!!" Sooyoung continued "What?!" They all said in unison "And she didn't even say thank you to Hye Mi!! Know what she said?" "What?" Ki Bum leaned in closer and asked "She said 'Look. I didn't ask for her help okay? That was meant to be poured to me, and she chosed to do that.' can you believe it?!" Sooyoung imitated what Miyoung did earlier and said. "Woah.. What a meaniee.." Sung Jong added "Right?! When I see that Mi Kyun girl, Ooohh! She better be prepared for doing that to Hye Mi!!" Sooyoung said while gripping her chopsticks "You saved your ex-best friend?" Sung Gyu asked "Say what?" Hoya said and all their eyes turned to Sung Gyu. "What?" Sung Gyu asked "Hye Mi, she's you best friend?!" Sooyoung asked "Well that explained why Hye Mi saved her." L added "Yah! She's you're best friend and she did that to you?!" Sooyoung complained "Ex-best friend to be exact" Sungyeol corrected "Oh shut up Lee Sungyeol!" Sooyoung glared at him and said. "Sorry.." Sungyeol muttered and lowered his head down. "Yah, you're being a martyr here Hye Mi!!" Sooyoung said "I just don't want her to get hurt Sooyoung.." Hye Mi answered. Sooyoung sighed deeply and rubbed her temples. "Aish jinja Jung Hye Mi. You're such an angel." she said then continued eating.

-------

Sooyoung's POV

"Okay, I'll be expecting your performance to be great arasso?" Teacher Park said "Dae!" We all replied. I sighed and fixed my things and prepared to leave. While I am walking at our hallway, guess what? I saw the most lucky girl in the world. Mi Kyun. "Oooh.. You're going to get it Mi Kyun." I grinned my teeth and approached Mi Kyun. "Yah!" "What? Me?!" "Yeah you! You ugly girl!" She scoffed and glared at me from head to toe "What did you dare just called me?!" she exclaimed "Oh want me to repeat myself ugly girl? Okay! You're an ugly, trying hard to be pretty girl!" I exclaimed "You!" she exclaimed then slapped me in the face. Did she just slapped me?! "Yah!" I exclaimed while holding my cheek where she just slapped me and slapped her back "Why you! You're going to get it!" She grabbed my hair and pulled it. "Ah!" I cried and pulled her hair even stronger. "How dare you pour that bucket of water to Hye Mi!" I said still pulling her hair even harder "I didn't pour it on her! I was going to pour it at that Miyoung girl! She chose to do that!" she exclaimed and pulled my hair even tighter "Even so you didn't have to do that you freak!" "What?!" she said then pushed me to the floor and pulled my hair even tighter "yah!!" I screamed then started shaking her and grabbed her hair tightly.

Hye Mi's POV

"Huh? What's that?" Baekhyun said while pointing at the crowd on the hallway. "Yah!!" we heard a familiar scream "Is that Sooyoung just now?" I muttered "Kaja." Sung Gyu-ssi said and Baekhyun and I nodded then headed to the crowd. "Excuse me.. Excuse me.." I said while trying to break into the crowd and saw Mi Kyun on top of Sooyoung pulling her hair "Sooyoung?!" I exclaimed "Yah you two stop it!!" Baekhyun exclaimed trying to stop the two of them. I grabbed Sooyoung who's lying on the floor while Sung Gyu-ssi grabbed Mi Kyun who's on top of her "Let me go Hye Mi! I'm going to rip that girl into pieces!!" Sooyoung exclaimed "What did you just say?! Let go of me oppa!" "Shut up Mi Kyun!" Sung Gyu-ssi exclaimed then silence filled in the atmosphere. "O..Oppa.." "Stop Mi Kyun! You have caused many troubles already! You even poured water on Hye Mi and now you're hurting Sooyoung?!" "She started it!" she said while pointing at Sooyoung "You think she will do that if you did that to Miyoung?!" Mi Kyun was out of words and scoffed. "You'll pay for this Hye Mi." she looked at me and left. "Serves you right!" Sooyoung exclaimed "Yah Sooyung stop already.." I said and we all headed to the clinic to treat Sooyoung.

-------

"Ah..." Sooyoung cried in pain while I try to put some ice on her bruises. "You should've done that Sooyoung." I said "Yeah. You're such a trouble maker Sooyoung." Ki Bum said "But she slapped me!" "You should've yelled at her from the start Sooyoung. She didn't do anything on me. I chosed to do it okay? So don't do it again arasso?" I said she pouted and showed me a slight nod. "And gumawo Sooyoung-ah" I smiled and patted her hair "Anything for my best friend~" she said cheerfully and smiled. I'm glad Sooyoung's here. I don't know what I'll do without her.


Hi guys! Mian for the late upate! I went to our school yesterday to do some things that's why.. Anyways~ Enjoy the story and continue so subscribe and leave yor somments okay? Keep safe guys!!