Date(s) Part 6

First love

HyunSeong walked faster wanting to catch up with Yoora and Seok-hyun. '' OH NO..'' Yoora whispered to herself and quickly turned back . She fast walk towards HyunSeong and put HyunSeong's hoodie on and took out a sunglass and put it on for HyunSeong ''Oppa, anything happens later just dont turn back , here. Take Seok-huyn and walk as fast as you can to some other place. I'll call you very fast.'' Yoora urged and chase HyunSeong away. '' What ? What happened?!'' Hyunseong panicked looking at Yoora getting all worried. '' Oppa just go! Dont turned back . If you heard shouting or anything just move on okay!? I'll call you when im done.'' Yoora turned HyunSeong away and pushed him to walk. Yoora then turned back , she breathe in deeply and out then she started walking towards a bunch of girls.

''YA! WHO IS THAT YOU CHASED AWAY?!'' One girl asked. ''Nno..noone.. He's just some one who's asking for directions.'' Yoora replied softly . ''Really?! Or isit one of the BOYFRIENDS?!'' Another girl with a short hair ask and wanted to run towards HyunSeong . Yoora held the girl back and said '' No! He's not! He's just someone who's asking for directions. Really..!'' Yoora yelled. ''Dont lie! I can see that you'r lying ! YOU LIER!'' Another browned hair girl yelled back . ''I TOLD YOU GUYS ITS NOT BOYFRIEND! GEEZ!'' Yoora screamed back pushing the girl short hair girl away. HyunSeong heard Yoora and some other girls yelling , He stopped and turned back. He saw a bunch of girls surrounding Yoora and pushing her around. After awhile, a girl slapped Yoora across her face. Seeing all these, HyunSeong quickly ran to the information counter and told the person to look after Seok-hyun and ran back to Yoora.

He pushed the girls away and pulled Yoora behind him . '' Who are they Yoora-ah?'' HyunSeong still in his Hoodie and Sunglasses on asked. ''OPPA! I told you to go right?! Why did you come back for!?'' Yoora cried. The girl who seemed to be the leader of the girls cut off Yoora's speech and walked towards HyunSeong .'' Are you one of the Boyfriend's member ?'' The girl asked. '' Yea, so what ?!'' HyunSeong raised his voice abit .''AHH!'' The 4 girls squeaked. ''OPPA!'' Yoora cried and hit him on his arms. '' Ssh..'' HyunSeong turned his head to Yoora '' I can handle this''.  WHen he turned back , one of the girl took off his sunglasses and his hoodie. 

''AISH..!'' The leader yelled in disappointment. '' YA! You could bring Jo twins or  Minwoo or Jeongmin or at least Donghyun out right?! WHY HIM!?! HE'S HAS THE LEAST POTENTIAL,LEAST LOOKS AMONG THEM! GOD ! HE SHOULDNT EVEN BE IN THAT GROUP! HE TOTALLY RUINED THEM! '' The leader yelled and pointing her fingers all around . '' M..mwo!?'' HyunSeong said. The leader glared and HyunSeong and told Yoora to watch out then walked away with her digusting friends. HyunSeong turned back to Yoora looking disappointed. '' Its..its.. all fine now...'' HyunSeong said softly to Yoora almost in his tears. Looking at HyunSeong like this , Yoora got so pissed off and shouted '' YA ! UGLY ES!'' . 

The girls turned back looking all shocked that Yoora called them that and stomped towards Yoora . ''What did you call us?!'' One of the girls asked in disbelieve. '' Ugly es!'' Yoora shouted it in their faces. ''Yoora, lets go . There's alot of people looking  .. lets not make it big.. Yoora-ah..'' HyunSeong pleaded and tried to pull Yoora away. Yoora shoved off HyunSeong's hand and said
'' OPPA! Dont be scared they really are ugly es! Why are you scared of UGLY ES?!''  One of the girls raised her hands about to slap Yoora but Yoora held her hand back and stopped it. 

''What? You gonna slap me again huh? Dont you have something newer ? Like this!? '' Yoora yelled yanked her hair back real hard and let go causing her to fall down . Her ''followers'' was shocked and quickly squatted down to check if she's okay. ''GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT OKAY! LEAST LOOKS?! ARE YOU BLIND !? HE MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST LOOKING GUY IN THE WORLD BUT HE HAS THE BEST LOOKS COMPARED TO ALL YOUR UGLY EX-BOYFRIENDS AND FUTURE ONES! LEAST POTENTIAL?! YA! HE'S THE LEAD VOCAL IF YOUR PEA BRAIN CANT REMEMBER! HE SHOULDN'T BE IN THE GROUP?! YOU DONT EVEN DESERVE TO BE IN THIS WORLD BUT YOU'R STILL HERE!!? HE WORKED AS HARD AS THE REST OF THE OTHER SINGERS OUT THERE. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO JUDGE HIM? '' Yoora yelled at them . 

''YAA! YOU'R ..NOT AFRAID THAT WE'LL ...BEAT ..YOU UP AGAIN..!?'' Another girl shouted back with a little stummering. '' MWO!? You got beaten!?'' HyunSeong raised his voice at Yoora. '' Not now oppa. '' Yoora replied. '' I DIDNT RETALIATE THE OTHER BECAUSE ITS NOT WORTH DIRTYING MY FIST. BUT NOW, ITS ON.. '' Yoora sneered. Yoora put her bag down the floor and yanked the leader's hair making her the stand up. '' The face ? '' Yoora asked.  '' The girl screamed and her other friends started to back off .  
The leader was trembling with fear before Yoora even started to hit her. 

''Yoora-ah!'' HyunSeong shouted. Yoora let go of the leader's hair and ran to her bag and took out a permenant marker and pushed the leader down back to the floor. She rolled up the leader's sleeves and started scribbling her both hands, she then squatted down and scribbled on both of her legs. (the leader is wearing a skirt . ) After scribbling the leader, she walked towards the 3 girls she asked them who they admire in Boyfriend . '' Min..minwoo.. , Jeong...min.. , Kwang..min...'' They mumbled. ''GOOD!'' Yoora opened the cap of the permenant marker and started writing on their faces . '' I ♥ NO MINWOO , I ♥ LEE JEONGMIN and I♥JO KWANGMIN '' Yoora recited while writing on their faces. ''AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'' The 3 girls shrieked and took out their mirrors to look at their faces . 

''Lastly...'' Yoora walked towards the leader who is still sitting on the floor. Yoora pushed her chin up , '' DONT HIT THE FACE! PLEASE!'' The leader pleaded. Yoora took her permenant marker and wrote on her face '' I ♥ HYUNSEONG OPPA '' . After writing , Yoora warned the girl '' Dont you ever look down on anyone again . You dont know me.. I know karate..''  Yoora raised her hands as if she's going to hit the girl . The girl squeaked and Yoora chuckled. Yoora than stood up , took her bag and link hands with HyunSeong and walked away. 

Both of them didnt talk to each other. Only that HyunSeong told Yoora that Seok-hyun's at the information counter and they have to go and fetch him . Other then that, both of them kept quiet and walked towards an ice cream shop.When they are eating their ice cream.. ''Why didnt you tell us you got beaten up?'' HyunSeong suddenly questioned Yoora. ''Ani.. Its nothing.. nothing to be proud if you got beaten up right..? Heh.. '' Yoora mumbled. '' When was it ..'' HyunSeong stared at Yoora. ''Ah.. Oppa. its over. Lets not talk about it. OH! Did you see their faces just now?! HAHA! You should have film it down!!...'' Yoora replied chuckling awkwardly. 

''Its was the day you came back to the practice from bleeding badly right..?'' HyunSeong questioned. ''Ani...thats...'' Yoora stuttered trying to come out with a lie but couldnt. ''Why didnt you tell us..?'' HyunSeong soften his glare. ''I thought it was nothing..and i dont want you guys to worry about me . Its only the first day that day. I didnt thought you guys would care.. '' Yoora murmured.  ''But please! Dont tell the others about this.. I dont want them to worry about me. Especially my sister Bora..I dont want to burden her anymore...'' Yoora said with a tear drop. Seeing this, Seok-hyun stopped eating his ice cream, turned to Yoora and hugged her '' Omma, Ul-ji-ma (dont cry)..'' Seok-hyun raised his fingers towards Yoora's face and wiped her tears away.

''Arasso..'' HyunSeong nodded. '' WA! YOON YOORA! YOU'R NOT SCARED JUST NOW!? I THOUGHT YOU'LL GET BEATEN UP BY THEM!'' HyunSeong changed the topic. ''HAHA! OPPA! I WAS TERRIFIED! IF THEY RETALIATE, I THINK I WOULD RAN AWAY! ㅋㅋㅋ!!''  Yoora giggled. ''I will tell the rest about this. But i promise Bora noona will never find out. I think they have the rights to know what happened..'' HyunSeong said. Yoora nodded her head and continue eating her ice cream .  
 

 *Yoora's ringtone*

Yoora's phone rang and she picked up the phone . ''Ji-geum-yo? (Now?) Arasso. '' Yoora then hang the phone. ''YOORA! You changed your ringtone to our song?! Anyway, Nu-gu-ya?( Who's that?)'' HyunSeong asked. Yoora told him that if people heard her ringtone and would go find out about Boyfriends if they are interested and could raised their popularity and she needs to rush to get prepare for the final stage . HyunSeong got so excited and told her that he'll inform the rest to meet infront of the stage once they all are together. ''Komawo oppa!'' Yoora said and turned to Seok-hyun ''Ae-gi-ya, Omma-ga meon-jeo ga-ya han-da , a-beo-ji hwag-in-eul deul-eoyo. (I have to go first, listen to your dad ok.)''  Seok-hyun nodded his head, hugged Yoora and turned back to eat his ice cream. Yoora waved to HyunSeong and when she's about to ran out,Hyunseong shouted '' YOORA-AH! KOMAWO! HWAITING!'' . Yoora turned back to smiled at him and waved goodbye then ran out. 

HyunSeong quickly called the rest and told Seok-hyun to finish up his ice cream quickly then when to the fountain to meet them. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers!? How was today's chapter? I made Yoora into a heroine. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ! Hope you guys like it . And dont get it wrong that i called HyunSeong the least potential etc. He's amazing, i just needed to make it sound real bad that would made Yoora angry enough to get even with the girls. And now you guys should know why Yoora was wounded from chapter 3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!  Comment me on the chapter alright readers?! 

@marcheng : HAHAHA BROMANCE~ ㅋㅋㅋ! Hope you enjoyed today's chapter!~ Comment me about it alright!~♥

@kimjihye98 : Yea.. Its a not-rated story. Cant go more then a peck~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ!~ ♥ Komawo for commenting my story!~ 

@fren123 : ANDWE!!.. Dont die!!! He's so romantic right?! AWWW... You already have a boyfriend , and its 6 of them !~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ! ~♥

@Minkwang_ : ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ! Yoora's so fortunate right!? Its nice to get Kwangmin's first kiss eh?! HyunSeong chapter is up! Hope you like it! And dont forget to comment me on this chapter !~ ♥

@
quiinee : YEA!! I finally updated! Been so busy recently! :( Glad that Kwangmin is romantic enough for you . ㅋㅋㅋㅋ! Tell me how'd you feel about HyunSeong chapter alright!~ ♥ 

 

Hey readers/subsrcibers/commenters , I am so happy that i have 30 subscribers now. You guys dont know how much it meant to me that you guys actually are interested in my story , and the comments.. Its really all so sweet and encouraging. I know i've said this like a thousand times (k,maybe not) that you guys really gave me the strenght and power to continue my fanfic but i still gotta say . I really appriciate all those comments and subscribing . Im really really happy when i go thru all those comments and the best part of writing the chapters (other than thinking about the ideas) is replying your comments. I really enjoyed it ! Please continue to read/love/enjoy the story and most importantly comment me so i could improve more on my stories and know more about how my readers feel about the chapter/story alrights! KOMAWO & SARANGHAE YE-RO-BUEN! (Everyone). !~~♥

PPYONG!~♥