Chapter 9: Unexpected Arrival

So Into You

 

Chapter 9: Unexpected Arrival

"Hi cousin!" You opened the door only to be greeted by none other than Lee Taemin, your cousin.

You were still trying to process what just happened while Lay stood awkwardly beside you as he invited Taemin in.

"Lee Taemin, what are you doing here?" You didn't mean to be rude but you were really curious as to his sudden visit.

"Wow, what a way to greet your cousin whom you haven't met in years," Taemin ruffled your hair, a habit of his since young, and glanced at the six boys in your apartment, "your boyfriends?"

You smacked his head and glared at him, "Are you insane?"

"Who knows? I mean, you even left Singapore just to avoid the constant confessions by your schoolmates' right? I'm pretty sure you've at least accepted one of the confessions." Taemin teased you.

"Shut up. They're my friends from school and they happened to live next door," Luhan saw your sad expression after he heard what Taemin just said but he decided to just ignore it.

After introducing themselves, the boys had to endure another 10 minutes of lecture from Taemin, "Lastly, I know that none of you are dating my cousin right now but let me just warn you guys not to break her heart if you decided too. I swear I'll break every single one of your bones if you do."

All six boys swallowed hard and nodded their heads at the same time even though they had no intention of dating you at that moment. To the boys, Taemin didn't look that intimidating at first, but they knew better than to get on his bad side.

"Are you done lecturing them Lee Taemin?" You stood up from where you were seated at and eyed your cousin.

"Done! Your parents called and they told me that they have a package for you. It'll be delivered soon. Got to go now. Bye people!"

The moment Taemin stepped out of the house, the boys started to breathe normally again, "Oh my god! I thought I was going to suffocate just now."

Chen nods his head, agreeing with what Tao said. Kris and Luhan looked the least affected but you're pretty sure they were still intimidated by your cousin.

"Not to be rude or anything but don't you three have to study for the English test?" You raised your eyebrows at the six boys who were comfortably lazing around in your living room.

"Oh yeah the test? When is it again?" Tao casually asked as he took a selca.

"This coming Monday."

"Don't worry about it. I'll still pass my test," Lay shrugged.

You rolled your eyes at the Chinese boy and took a seat next to Xiu Min, "Cocky aren't you? Unlike you, Mr Smarty Pants, their English are still not that good you know? So why don't you teach them instead of lazing around my living room?"

"Gosh Yuri! You sound like my mom!" Luhan exclaimed as he covered his ears.

After your endless nagging, the boys gave up and finally head back to their apartment. Before he closed the door behind him, Luhan opened it slightly and called for you, "By the way, thanks for the pancakes!"

Once you've gotten rid of the rowdy boys, you grabbed your books in your room and studied in the living room.


AUTHOR'S NOTE

>> Short chapter. How is it? Introducing TAEMAN Taemin! Hehehe ><