Chapter 13: Homesick?

So Into You

 

Chapter 13: Homesick?

The next day, you woke up and found yourself in bed. You didn't remember going back to your room after sleeping on the couch. You stretched your body and sat up, feeling a slight headache. You were about to head to the washroom when you heard noises in the kitchen.

Not bothering to comb your hair, you got out of the room and walked towards the kitchen, only to see Luhan looking through the cabinets, "Ya! What are you doing here?"

"Good morning to you too, or more like afternoon," says Luhan sarcastically, without looking at you.

"AFTERNOON? ! I just missed school!" You exclaimed.

Luhan rolled his eyes, "You're sick and you still have the cheek to go to school?"

"I'm not sick."

Luhan shut the drawer when he finally found the can opener, "Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Don't come complaining to me when your fever acts up."

"Seriously though, how did you end up here?" You raised your voice slightly as you walked into your room, towards the walk-in closet.

"We called you yesterday but you didn't answer your phone. We figured you went out but Chen asked the Ahjussi and he said that you didn't so we kind of barged into your house."

You came out of your room after washing up and changing into a new set of clothing, "Why were you guys looking for me?"

"Lay cooked Tteokbokki and Tao suggested inviting you over in case you got bored at home."

You nodded your head in understanding and sat down on the stool and rested your head against the fridge, "Who carried me?"

"I did. The boys abandoned me and I had no choice," his voice started trailing off, "By the way, I kept your photo album in the drawers below the TV."

"WHAT?"

"Woah chill! I didn't touch or see anything. I kept the one you were holding onto at your study table."

You got off the stool and suddenly your head began to spin, "Ughh."

Luhan stopped cooking when he saw you losing balance, "Careful there. I'll bring you to your room."

He tucked you into bed and checked your temperature again, "It's 38ºC. I'll bring you to the clinic after lunch. Rest first. I'll bring the food in."

After another 20 minutes of cooking, Luhan poured the porridge into two separate bowls, poured two glasses of warm water and placed them on the trays. He cleaned up the kitchen and when he was done, Luhan carried the tray into your room, slowly opening your door, hoping that he wouldn't wake you up. Seeing how you were still asleep, he placed the tray on your empty side table and scooted over to your side of the bed to wake you up.

"Yuri ah," he lightly shook your body but you didn't move.

Luhan moved closer, brushed aside your bangs and placed his palms on your forehead, "You're burning up."

He went back into the kitchen and took a handful of ice and kept it inside a zip lock bag before wrapping a clean towel around it. Luhan crept into your room and placed the ice pack he made on your forehead. When he noticed that the porridge was getting colder, Luhan had no choice but to wake you up again.

"Yuri, Lee Yuri, wake up. The porridge is getting cold."

You stirred in your sleep and slowly opened your eyes. Sitting up, you noticed Luhan sitting beside you on your bed with a tray of food on his lap, "What's that?"

"I cooked fish porridge for you. Sit probably," you did as you were told and took the spoon but Luhan took it from you.

You watched as Luhan scoop some porridge and blew on it, "Ahh!"

You opened your mouth slightly and allowed him to feed you. As you swallow your food, Luhan took another spoon and ate a mouthful of his own porridge, "Isn't that fish?"

"Nope, mine's chicken."

"I want chicken porridge!" You grumbled but Luhan fed you the fish one instead.

"You're sick, stop being choosy," he fed you another spoon of porridge, "Besides, fish is healthier for you."

Once you were both done eating, Luhan asked you to wash up so that he could bring you to the clinic, "Hurry and wash up! There're not much people at the clinic at this timing."


AUTHOR'S NOTE

>> Thank you for commenting~