Chapter 8: More bickering

So Into You

 

 

Chapter 8: More bickering

The next morning, you woke up from your peaceful slumber and realised that you weren't at your house. You turned your body around and to your horror; Luhan was right next to you, sleeping on the huge couch with his arms draped on your body. You let out a soft gasped and abruptly sat up and pulled away the blanket covering the both of you, waking Luhan up.

Luhan groaned and rubbed his eyes before sitting up as well.

"What did you do?" You asked Luhan.

"I would like to ask the same for you."

Your eyes widened and you glared at him, "The last time I checked, you had your arms around me!"

"Well then, the last time I checked, your head was on my shoulders when you fell asleep!" He glared back.

You let out a huff and turned away. You noticed the rest of the boys were sprawled on the floor, fast asleep.

"I'm heading home," you told Luhan as you tied your messy bed hair, "I'll make you guys breakfast. Come over once they're awake."

"Yeah yeah," Luhan shrugged you off and lay back down on the couch, pulling the blanket you both used earlier, to cover his body.

--

After what seems like an hour, the boys finally came over, some still half awake.

Since you didn't know what they like, you've decided to make Garlic Buttered Prawns Pancakes, some simple French toasts and fruit salad for them.

The boys began to eat and they would occasionally compliment your cooking.

"These pancakes are the best pancakes I've ever had!" Xiu Min pointed to the pancakes.

"Yeah!" The other four boys agreed.

As you were taking a sip of your orange juice, you noticed that Luhan didn't touch the pancakes and only ate the French toasts and fruit salad, "Why aren't you eating the pancake?"

Luhan didn't bother to reply and quietly ate his share of breakfast.

"He's allergic to prawns. Once he didn't know there were prawns in his rice and he ate it. The next thing we know, he's at the hospital," Xiu Min casually replied like it was something normal to him.

"Yeah! He looked like a swollen red deer when we paid him a visit," Chen added in.

Guilt rushed over you and you apologized for your tactlessness.

"You didn't know so stop apologizing. It's annoying."

You figured that what Luhan had wasn't enough since he kept playing around with his food and so you decided to cook him a plate for Garlic Chicken Pancakes instead.

"Here you go," you took the bowl of empty fruit salad and replaced it with the pancakes, "Stop playing with the salad and eat this instead."

Luhan looked at you and raised his eyebrows suspiciously.

"I didn't poison it okay!"

"Didn't say you did. Why so uptight?"

You rolled your eyes and lightly pushed his head in annoyance.

"Wah! Luhan's pancakes look more delicious!" Xiu Min was already drooling by now.

"Let him eat," Lay pulled Xiu Min back and gave him a glass of milk instead, "Drink this. You've had more than enough pancakes for today."

--

The boys stayed at your house longer than they were supposed too and you didn't have the heart to kick them out so you let them be. Kris was flipping through some magazines while Xiu Min, Lay, Chen and Tao played your Wii. Luhan on the other hand was missing.

You figured that he went back to their apartment but when you entered your room, there he was sitting at your study table, using your MacBook Pro.

"What the hell Luhan! You don't just enter a girl's room without her permission," you stormed in and pushed him of the chair.

Luhan rubbed his sore and narrowed his eyes at you, “It’s not like I was rummaging through your stuffs! Unless..."

He smirked as he slowly walked around your room, "you have something to hide. What is it? ?"

At the mention of the P word, you jumped on your bed and began hitting Luhan, "I do not have !"

"Why so serious? I was just joking," he pushed you r forehead, causing you to fall on your bed, "Unless you're guilty."

"Get out! NOW!"

Right outside your room, the boys were curious as to what the both of you were doing in your room and they started to eavesdrop on the both of you.

"Maybe they're making out!" Chen exclaimed.

Kris face palmed himself and shook his head.

"Nah, maybe they're you know, just talking," Lay commented.

"Them? Talk? It's good enough that they haven't killed each other yet," Right at that moment, the five boys heard you shouting to Luhan, asking him to get out.

The five scrambled away from the door and acted like nothing happened and busied themselves. Kris browsed through the magazine, Xiu Min was eating cookies, Chen and Tao continued their game while Lay sat down beside Xiu Min looking dazed. Xiu min didn't know if he's acting or if he was really on his on jpeg mode and thus ignored his friend.

"If I catch you in my room again, I swear I will chop your body into pieces and throw them into the Han River!" You glared at Luhan.

"Try me," Luhan took a step forward, minimizing as much space as he can between the both of you.

You stiffened when you smelled his cologne and boy did he smell nice.  You looked up and noticed that Luhan was literally towering over you and you couldn't help but gasped.

"What's wrong Tinkerbelle? Falling for me already?" Luhan smirked.

You pushed him with all your might and shot daggers at him, "Wipe that smirk off of your face deer boy!"

Just as he was about to say something, your phone rang and you walked away to answer the call, "Pa!"

You talked with your father for a while and ignored Luhan who was annoying the hell out of you, "Wait, so you're going to Sydney for a business trip? What about Jun?"

"We'll figure something out. By the way, we sent something over to you. It'll probably reach your house soon. Got to go now, bye sweetheart!"

You looked at your phone and pouted since you didn't get to speak much with your father. Minutes later, there was a knock on the door. You and Lay went to check who it was but the person had covered the camera lens.

You grew annoyed by the endless knocking and bell ringing, and opened the door.

"Hi cousin!"


AUTHOR'S NOTE

>> DOUBLE UPDATE! ENJOY~