Chapter 33: His story

So Into You

 

Chapter 33: His story

Kris had texted you the password for their apartment and without wasting time, you entered the apartment. You looked around it and it was in the same state as the first time you came. As you entered, Luhan was nowhere in sight. You had no idea which room was his and so you decided to try the first room.

When you opened the door, the first thing that greeted you was a huge Panda plushie and you knew that the room belonged to Tao and Kris. You walked to the next and pushed the door opened but it turned out to be a study room.

You tried your luck and walked over to the last room at the end of the hallway and there back-facing you was Luhan holding on to something.

“Luhan!” You shouted as you ran to his side.

You noticed a small container filled with blue pills in Luhan’s hands and you snatched it from him, “Yuri!”

“What the hell Luhan! Why are you taking these pills? Don’t you know that they’re harmful for you?” You snapped at him.

Luhan snatched the container back from you and kept it in his drawers before he faced you again, “I have no choice.”

“What do you mean by you have no choice? Don’t you know that you can end up in the hospital if you overdose on them?”

“I know! But I can’t fall asleep! I need to review my notes!”

“You did that a while ago!” You raised your voice at him.

Luhan shut his eyes tightly as he sat on his bed, “You won’t understand.”

“Fine!” You glared at him but your eyes soon soften when you saw how stressed out he is right now, “But you can always tell me so that I could understand.”

Luhan kept quiet while you stood there staring at him.

Running out of patience, you grabbed a chair from Lay’s side of the room and sat in front of him, “Look, the reason why I don’t want you to take these pills is because I know someone who used to take it and because of that, she lost her life. All thanks to these blue pills.”

“I don’t want the same thing happening to you so can you at least tell me the reason why you’re even taking these pills?” You wrapped your hands around his, rubbing it in the process hoping that it’ll console him somehow.

Luhan took a deep breath before he started speaking up, “My parents, they’re one of the directors of our school. That’s the reason why there are quite a lot of transfer students from China and other parts of Asia studying there. Being the son of the directors can be fun but it’s not always like that. Ever since I got first place for the mid-year exams in our first year, my parents had expected me to keep that position.”

“Because of that, I had been spending most of my time mugging during the exam period. However for the finals that year, didn’t make it to the top two. Thus my parents sent me for tuition lessons at the high class institutions. I started getting stressed out and my father brought me to a therapist who introduced these pills to me. Ever since then, I’ve been eating it whenever I need to study for a major exam.”

“Kris soon saw changes in me. He then forced me to stop taking those pills and I did. My condition got better soon. However recently when I visited my parents at their house, they started pressurizing me again and I couldn’t take it anymore so I took the pills.”

You listened attentively to what Luhan had to say. You were quite surprised to see this side of him. The Luhan you knew was always bubbly and hyper. Never once did you imagine him to be in this position. You stood up from your seat and sat down beside him.

Placing your arms around his body, you gave Luhan the tightest hug you could give; assuring him that everything would be fine.

“The Luhan I know is a strong and smart guy. I’m sure you’re able to cope with your studies without the use of the pills,” you whispered into his ears, “Why don’t you treat tomorrow’s exam like a minor test. I’m sure you can handle a minor test right?”

Luhan hugged you back, thankful towards you for believing in him, “By the way, how did you get in?”

“The dragon let me in,” You joked, causing Luhan to break into a fit of laughter.

“Thank you,” Luhan looked at you with sincere eyes.

Luhan slowly leaned in and his soft lips landed on yours. Caught in a trance, you responded to his kiss causing Luhan to smile in between the kiss, “I hope you’re still up for our weekend date to Lotte World.” 


AUTHOR'S NOTE

>> I love reading all of the comments for the last chapter! Haha xD 

>> Do comment on this chapter too! ^^