I'M BACK!!!

So Into You

HEYYYYYYYY~~~~

First and foremost, I'd like to apologise for the lack of updates. I know it's been yearssss since the last one but I could only blame myself. Stupid me lost my password so I couldn't log in and to make things worst, I lost the entire file for this story cause I lost my thumbdrive and my old laptop is practically dead and gone. 

HOWEVER I am not giving up on this story. I know happened. Kris, Luhan and Tao left EXO and to be honest, I'm not really into them anymore. But after reading this story again and also your comments, I thought to myself...you know what? Why not finish what I started? I mean, I'm the one who started all these so I jolly well see through it. 

Give me some time to sort things out and hopefully I'm able to write up a new chapter asap. With classes and work being a hindrance, I'm not really sure when the next update will be but see you when I see you! 

FYI...I started a new story featuring GOT's Mark so I might transfer the story to this account. (I only wrote a chapter and the number of subscribers are less than ten so nobody would notice it). 

Anyways...I'll be back realllll soon so be on a look out for it!

 

LOVE YOU GUYSSSS ❤