Chapter 10: Centre of Attention

So Into You

 

Chapter 10: Centre of Attention

The next day, you woke up later then you've planned and so you didn't have time to eat breakfast, let alone prepare your lunch box. You took a quick shower, dried your hair and wore your uniform all within 40 minutes. Your clock showed that you still have 20 minutes before the class assembly.

Quickly, you grabbed a slice of bread and dashed out of the kitchen to put on your school shoes. As you shut the door behind you, you noticed that one of the boys just came out of the apartment. Hoping that it would either be one of your classmates, you turned to face the boy, only to be disappointed that it was Luhan.

"What's with that face?" Luhan grumbled and lightly pushed your forehead, "What a way to greet your neighbour."

You scrunched your nose and greeted him sarcastically. Either way, Luhan was still happy, "Ya, are you planning on stoning there? We have a class assembly to attend!"

"Oh yeah!" The both of you ran for the lift but since it was taking too long, the two of you decided to use the staircase instead.

You were greeted by the security guard the moment you reached the lobby, "Late for class?"

"Kind of?" You smiled sheepishly.

"Here," the guard threw a set if keys to Luhan, "Take the bicycle if you want to reach on time."

Luhan turned around and saw a red bicycle, still in its perfect for condition beside the mailboxes. Noticing that you didn't wear your scarf, Luhan unwrapped his from his shoulders and wrapped it around yours.

"What are you doing?" You smacked his hands.

"The wind is strong and unless you want your face to be frozen from the cold wind, I suggest you cover it with the scarf."

You unwillingly allowed him to continue what he was doing and sat at the pillion, draping his bag around your shoulders. The both of you greeted the security guard and Luhan sped off, startling you, "Hold on to me. I don't want your cousin blaming me if you fell off the bicycle."

Seeing how you weren't listening to him, Luhan rode faster causing you to wrap your arms around his waist.

The moment the two of you reached school, everyone started whispering amongst themselves.

"Isn't that the new kid and Luhan? Are they dating?" You heard one of the juniors.

"I'm so jealous!"

You were used to hearing this kind of things and so you ignored them. Luhan was surprised that you didn't show any reaction when some of the students were gossiping about your relationship with him. He smirked to himself as he slowed the bicycle down, "Wipe that smirk off your face Deer Boy!"

You loosen your grip around him and rolled your eyes, pointing to the side mirrors attached on the bicycle.

"We have 5 minutes till class starts," Luhan got off the bicycle soon after you.

You passed him his bag and tidied up your uniform, "Then why are you still standing here? LET'S GO!"

You unknowingly grabbed his hands and dragged him to the next building. Luhan felt your tight grip on his hands but he did nothing and allowed you to drag him along.

*I doubt she remembered that she's still wearing my scarf.*

Your class was right next to Luhan's and the both of you bumped into your homeroom teachers just when you reached the corridor. Both teachers stared at your hands and looked at the both of you suspiciously. You looked down and quickly let go of Luhan's hands before entering the classroom, "Stop smirking!"

"Whatever you say Tinkerbelle," Luhan ruffled your hair and entered his classroom.

Lay, Chen, Tao and a couple of your classmates greeted you when you entered the room. The moment you sat down beside Lay, your phone vibrated and you carefully took it out so that your teacher wouldn't notice you using your phone.

Deer Boy: Do you feel warm?

Sent: Yeah, why?

Deer Boy: I'm freezing right now and I have no idea why (;

Sent: Keep yourself warm then!

"Who are you texting?" Chen tapped your shoulder.  You shook your head, "someone annoying."

Deer Boy: How am I supposed to do that when my scarf is wrapped around your neck?

At that moment, you touched the thick red scarf around your neck. Tao, who was seated behind you, did the same thing, "Isn't this Luhan's?"

Now all three pairs of eyes were looking straight at you, causing you to panic.

"Damn that Deer Boy," you mumbled and scrunched your nose.


AUTHOR'S NOTE

>> Luhan x Yuri moments~

>> Any 100% fans here? Have you seen their drool-worthy teaser photo? *-*