Chapter 32: Luhan

So Into You

 

Chapter 32: Luhan

Luhan waited for you outside till he's sure that you've safely shut the door. Once he was sure, Luhan skipped his way to his apartment and unlocked the door, revealing Tao, who was tying his shoelace right by the door, "Where are you going?"

"Cycling with Kris," Tao stood up and brushed his hands, "Wanna come?"

"No thanks," Luhan declined, "I have some reviewing to do. Have fun!"

Tao pats Luhan shoulder before pushing his bicycle out of the apart, "Kris! Let's go!"

"5 minutes!" Kris shouted from their room.

Tao groaned and peered his head back inside, "You said that 30 minutes ago! Come on!"

Before Tao would start whining, Kris ran out of his room, grabbed his phone, water bottle and bag, and quickly wore his shoes, "I'll call you if we're getting supper. Don't study too late alright?"

"I won't," Luhan assured Kris, "Have fun you guys!"

Before they left, Kris opened the door again, "Oh yeah! Xiu Min accompanied Yejin to their grandparents' house, Chen and Lay went home for a while and might be back late. So don't bother waiting for them. Call me if you need anything and DO NOT touch those blue pills okay?"

"Yes father," Luhan replied jokingly, earning him a stare from Kris, "Just go. I promise I won't take it okay? If you're that worried then I'll go over to Yuri's and study with her."

"You should," Kris nods his head, "See you later then."

Once Luhan was sure that the two have left, he walked to his room and grabbed a new piece of towel and a set of fresh clothing before heading to the washroom for a quick shower. He ed his school uniform and threw it in a basket of dirty laundry.

Luhan switched on the heater and turned the water tab, allowing water to fall from the shower head. He stood motionless under the running water and allowed the liquid to flow down his entire body.

He squeezed a perfect amount of shampoo and massaged it onto his scalp after which he did the same with the soap and applied it to his entire body. Once he was done, Luhan wiped himself dry, puts his clothes on and walked over to the sink where the facial products were placed at.

He wet his face and hands with lukewarm water before pumping the facial cleanser into his hands, working it into lather. Luhan massaged the lather gently onto his face in a circular motion after which, he rinsed it off with water.

Luhan stared into the mirror, with his face wet from the water. He shook his head, causing the remaining water to splatter across the mirror. Luhan grabbed a clean face towel and gently wiped the excess water, drying his face.

"I should call Yuri and ask if I could come over,” he spoke to himself.

Luhan stepped out of the washroom and walked to his room which he shared with Lay and searched for his bag in the dark. Once he found his belongings, Luhan rummaged through it for his S3, "Found it."

He scrolled through the contacts and finally found the ID he wanted, My Tinkerbelle.

Luhan called that number and waited for the recipient to answer the call.

"Hello?" You answered.

"Hey it's me," Luhan replied, "I was wondering if I could come over. I need to review for our exam tomorrow."

There was silence for a few seconds before you replied, "Since when did you ask for permission?"

Luhan could hear your chuckle from behind the phone, "I just thought it would be nice for me to ask?"

"You're weird you know?" You laughed, "Come on over. You know the password right?"

"I'll be there on a minute!" Luhan hanged up the phone.

He quickly grabbed his notebooks and quickly slipped on his slippers.

Luhan invited himself into your apartment and he saw that you were already seated at the dining table, with your notes sprawled on the table and you MacBook in front of you. He also noticed that your hair was still wet and that the air-con was too strong for you.

Luhan increased the temperature and walked over to the dining table, "Are you planning on getting sick?"

"Nope why?" You replied without taking your eyes off the computer.

"Nothing, at least you're in your hoodie."

The both of you sat in silence as you reviewed your notes and practiced some maths questions. You would occasionally take a break after reviewing one subject and took this chance to admire Luhan.

It was probably the first time you did such thing since you tend to panic when Luhan looked up abruptly. You found it weird that you're doing all these things you've never done before.  For example studying with another person, talking on the phone with someone and even stealing glances at someone.

Luhan caught you a couple of times but he did nothing. Soon he could feel you staring at him but still he didn't react. He liked that feeling of having someone watching over him although that person was staring into his soul.

After 4 hours of studying, you two were finally done and was cleaning up the messy table when you heard the bell. Thinking that it might be Lay and Chen, you unlocked the door without looking at the security camera.

“SURPRISE!” standing in front of you were your parents as well as your little brother Jun.

You were definitely surprised by their sudden appearance and it was written all over your face. When you snapped back to reality, your parents were already inside your apartment with their luggage. Without wasting another second, you ran up to them and gave them a big hug, “I missed you.”

Your mother hugged you back and ran her fingers in your hair as she looked at you with loving eyes, “Our poor baby girl! We missed you too!”

“What happened to you? You look like you barely slept a wink!” Your father exclaimed.

While your parents fussed over you, Jun made his way to the dining area and gave Luhan the shock of his life.

Jun tilted his head as he looked at Luhan, “Who are you?”

Luhan eyes widen at the question. He noticed the resemblance between Jun and you, and he figured out that Jun’s your little brother. Luhan stepped closer to Jun before he squatted down to meet Jun’s height, “Hi, I’m Luhan. You must be Yuri’s little brother right?”

Jun’s Korean wasn’t that good and neither is Luhan’s English so the both of them had a slight communication breakdown for a while. Luhan then remembered you spoke Chinese and he thought he we give that language a try, “Ni hao! I’m Luhan, Yuri’s friend.”

Jun smiled as he looked at the older boy, “You’re good looking!”

Luhan ruffled the younger boy’s hair and laughed. When he saw Jun walking away, Luhan followed closely behind him and they both entered the living room. Luhan was surprised to see Yuri’s parents sitting on the couch. Since neither of them noticed him there, Luhan cleared his throat to announce his presence, “Good evening Sir and Madam.”

Your parents both were shocked to see a male in your apartment. Luhan took this opportunity to introduce himself to your parents, “I’m Luhan, Yuri’s friend and neighbour.”

“You didn’t tell me you had such a good looking neighbour!” Exclaimed your mother.

Your father offered his hands to Luhan who gladly shook it, “You don’t look Korean.”

“Ah yes,” Luhan nods his head nervously, “I’m Chinese.”

Your father nods his head in response, “Which part of China may I ask?”

“Beijing,” Luhan replied.

Before your father could interrogate Luhan, you decided to interrupt their conversation, “Pa, he needs to go back now.”

“Such a shame,” said your father, “I hope to see you around soon Luhan.”

Luhan nods his head and you held back your laughter when you saw his expression. He looks like a deer caught in the red lights.

Luhan bade farewells to your parents before he left. You followed him to the door and watched as he puts his slippers on. Before he left, Luhan turned around to face you, “I’ll see you tomorrow morning alright?”

You unknowingly nodded your head. It was like Luhan just hypnotized you with his eyes. Luhan chuckled before walking back to his apartment. You poked your head out of the door and watched as Luhan walked towards his apartment. You gave him a little wave before closing the door behind you.

"He seems like a nice guy," Your mum commented.

You didn't bother replying and only nodded your head, "I thought you were coming this weekend? It's only Thursday night."

"Your brother told you the wrong info," Mr Lee laughed, "Anyway, the place looks surprisingly neat."

“I cleaned up alright,” You replied.

The entire night, the four of you sat in the living room and just talked about the past few months.

You were so engrossed in the conversation till you didn’t notice that your phone was vibrating until Jun pointed it out and quickly answered the call, “Hello?”

“Yuri!” It was Kris, “Is Luhan with you right now?”

You told him that Luhan went back an hour ago, “How was he? Was he acting weird?”

“Come to think of it, yeah,” You told Kris.

Upon hearing your words, Kris had asked you to check on Luhan for him, “What’s wrong with Luhan, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“That you have to ask him yourself but right now I need you to stop him from going anywhere near the blue pills,” You could hear the anxiousness in Kris’ voice.

You quickly hanged up the phone and made your way to the door, “Where are you going?”

You lied to your parents that Luhan left his phone and that you’re going over to pass it to him. Your parents obviously believed you and allowed you to leave the apartment as they unpack their things.

“Luhan please don’t do anything stupid.”


AUTHOR'S NOTE

>> Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating this story! Been busy with my school stuffs.

>> Shout out to my readers especially iloveGie for the comments! ^^

>> Anyways, a follower of mine asked me to promote her shop so do check it out here!