Chapter 6: Shopping, Shopping and More Shopping!

So Into You

 

Chapter 6: Shopping, Shopping and More Shopping!

You alighted from the bus and examined your surroundings, "Wow, this is such a crowded place."

You began to look around the area for anything that's nice and cheap. Your eyes widen from all the beautiful clothing and nice shoes. You stopped by different shops and checked out all of their items.

After a good 1 hour of shopping you stopped by Starbucks and ordered a cup of Double Chocolate Frappe. You watched the teenagers shopping with the friends and you suddenly missed all of your friends back in Singapore. As you were busy recalling those precious moments, a voice had interrupted your thoughts, "I see that someone's quite a shopaholic."

"Zhang Yi Xing?" You raised your eyebrows.

"The one and only," he pats his chest and sat down opposite of you, "Shopping alone?"

"Isn't it obvious? It's not like I have friends here."

Lay grew quite for a moment and the two of you sat there awkwardly.

"What did you buy?" He asked hoping to avoid the awkward atmosphere.

"Some necessities," you started looking through your shopping bags, "Shirt, jeans, shorts, dress, more shirts, skirt, sneakers, slippers, more shoes, and another pair of jeans."

Lay's jaws literally dropped when you told him what you've bought, "Wow you're rich."

"Not really. I have some savings," you replied without taking your eyes off your shopping bags, "Oh! I need to get a new bag."

"Seriously?" Lay was dumbfounded especially after finding out how much you've spent.

"I need a new bag! This one's all worn out and it won't be able to last any longer," you showed him your worn out sling bag.

Lay nodded his head in understanding and stood up from his seat, "I know a shop where you can get good quality bags."

"Don't tell me it's an MCM shop because I'm not that rich you know," Lay rolled his eyes and pulled you out of the Café.

Not wanting to get lost, you followed Lay's every moves closely. Since there were too many people, you were often being pushed around and would end up bumping into strangers who gave you the dirty look.

As you were cruising around the crowds, a hand grabbed hold of you wrist and you looked up only to see Lay hold on to it. He held on to you tightly on his left hands and carried some of your shopping bags on his right.

After all the pushing and bumping, the both of you finally made it out of the crowded area. Lay let go of your wrist and opened the door in front of you. You entered the store and scanned through the shelves.

There were different designs of bags on display and after looking through the shelves, finally one bag managed to capture your eyes. It was a blue bag pack with some studs on the small compartment. You love the fact that it's blue in colour and the simple design just gave you more reasons to buy it.

"Found a bag you like?" Lay asked as he casually took the bag you were holding onto and began examining it, "Let's get this then."

"Excuse me?"

"You like it don't you?" You nodded your head.

Lay pats your head and asked a worker to get a new one for you.

The both of you waited at the counter and the worker finally came out of the storage room with a new bag, "Please check its condition."

You checked the bag and didn't see any defects, "I'll take it."

Lay gave his discount card and the worker scanned the bag and wrapped it inside a plastic before putting it in a paper bag, “That’ll be 68,000₩ after the 20% discount."

You paid in cash, thanked the worker and left the store with a smile plastered on your face.

"You look like a kid who just had ice cream for dinner," Lay teased.

You scrunched your nose and bowed to him before walking away.

"Ya Lee Yuri!" You stopped walking and turned to face Lay. His faced was flushed red after shouting your name in public.

Lay quickly ran over to you and dragged you away to avoid the stares from strangers.

"You should've at least thanked me before walking off!" He grumbled.

"Didn't I bow to you? You should be thankful because I'm not the type to bow to others unless they deserve my respect."

Lay shook his head in disbelief, "Fine Princess. Let's go home!"

"Hold up Dimple Boy! What do you mean by let's go home?"

"You mean you didn't know?" Lay raised his eyebrows.

"Know what?"

"We're neighbours dummy!"

"WHAT?" You exclaimed, not that you hated that fact.

Lay chuckled and pat your head again, "You should stop being a loner and come out of the apartment. Don't you feel stuffy?"

"For your information Mr Zhang Yi Xing, I'm perfectly happy staying at home alone."

"Whatever you say Princess."


AUTHOR'S NOTE

>> I've reached 20 subbies~ Thank you for subscribing ^^ Do comment on the story :D
>> Any f(x) fans here? Especially Jungli's? I have a tumblr dedicated to them so do check it out!