Chapter 18: Yejin

So Into You

 

Chapter 18: Yejin

It's been nearly 4 months since you first came to Seoul and somehow you're starting to like the country. Besides your neighbours aka the EXO-M boys, you've also made friends with all of your female classmates but there's only one whom you're really close with, the Vice-President of the student council.

"Yejin ah!" You saw your new best friend Yejin walking in front of you.

Not minding the stares you're getting from your juniors, you ran over to Yejin and gave her a back hug.

"Hey! No running along the corridors again," the hall monitor warned you.

You gave him a sheepish smile and nodded in understanding.

Yejin gave you a weird look but you only grinned at her, "What's with you?"

"Well," your voice trailed off.

Yejin looked at you suspiciously as your eyes darted around the corridor, "Did you put glue inside Luhan's shampoo again?"

You gasped and playfully hit her arms, "Of course not! As much as I'm tempted to do it, I decided not to ruin his hair."

Yejin rolled her eyes and dragged you to the locker room, "What is it that you wanted to tell me?"

"I went out with my cousin yesterday and I stumbled upon this," you took out a flyer from your bag and showed it to Yejin, "They're hiring!"

Yejin took the flyer from you and began reading it, "Your point is?"

"I'm going to apply for it!"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah! I'm hoping that you'd be interested to apply for it with me."

Yejin pondered about it for a moment but since she's busy with the school council, she couldn't, "I'm sorry. I just have a lot on my plate right now."

"It's okay. I'll just apply for it myself," you assured her.

The both of you were walking to class together when someone poked your sides. You jumped at the sudden contact and glared at the person beside you, "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU LUHAN!"

You left Yejin behind and chased after Luhan down the corridor. Not wanting to get hurt by either of you, students quickly moved out of your way, allowing more space for you to run.

"Hey! What did I say about running in the corridors?" The hall monitor shouted at the both of you but he soon gave up since he knew that neither of you listened to him.

Seeing the both of you like this is a norm for everyone who were on the same floor as you. While you were chasing after him, Luhan stopped abruptly, causing you to bump into him. You were about to beat the crap out of him but then you noticed a figure in front of you.

"K-Kris. Fancy bumping into you here," you laughed awkwardly.

Kris eyed the both of you and pulled you two to the side, "How many times must I warn you guys not to fight?"

"But we weren't fighting," Luhan pointed out, "We were just chasing each other."

Kris dragged the both of you two your respective classes and made sure that neither of you moved from your seats.

"Caught them red-handed again?" Kris jumped when Yejin suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Yeah, these two are a pain in the neck."

"But they look cute together don't they?"

Kris nods his head in agreement, "Anyway, we're having a meeting regarding the exchange programme after school."

"I'll bring you the files."

"Thanks. You're the best Vice-President Yejin. I owe you one."

"How about you pay for lunch later at Granny's Café?"

"W-what?" Kris stuttered.

Yejin laughed and pats Kris' back, "Didn't you say that you owe me? See you after school Prez!"

--

Lay and Chen were busy telling you and Tao about a show they were recently hooked on to when Yejin skipped into class.

"So basically the characters from the fairy tales were sent to Storybrooke because of a curse?" Tao asked.

"That is so cool! I need to watch it!" You exclaimed.

You noticed Yejin bring extra smiley and so you decided to ask her about it. Yejin whispered to you about how she actually asked Kris out for lunch before the meeting and you couldn't help but squeal in excitement as well.

"What's with you two?" Chen asked

"Girl's stuff!" You stuck your tongue out at him.

"Fine! Keep it to yourselves."

You and Yejin giggled once more before paying attention to your homeroom teacher whom had just entered the room.


AUTHOR'S NOTE

>> Introducing to you, Kim Yejin~ Thank you for commenting <3