Chapter 11: Delivery Package

So Into You

 

Chapter 11: Delivery Package

School was pretty interesting today. Mr Simon's class was as fun as last week's and the test was quite simple. Other than the fact that you were grilled by the boys as to why you were wearing Luhan's scarf, school was relatively normal. Surprisingly, the boys wanted to head home with you and of course you agreed.

Tao volunteered to the ride the bicycle and had forced you to ride it with him. Halfway through the journey home, Tao got of the bicycle, leaving you on it, and pushed you instead. It was fun going home with the boys. Although you missed having girls around you, you were still happy to have the six of them as friends.

You were feeling cold from the strong wind and there's nothing to keep you warm since you've already given back Luhan's scarf to him. As Tao pushed you down the sidewalk, you rummaged through your back and finally found a hot pack. Opening its plastic and shaking the Hot Pack, you finally felt satisfied from the heat of the hot pack.

Playfully, you placed the hot pack on Tao's cheek, making him jump from the sudden contact. The both of you laughed at his reaction and you continued warming yourself up, constantly sharing the pack with Tao. The other five boys watched at the both of you casually interact with one another.

"So Luhan," Kris' voice trailed off when he noticed Luhan spacing out, "how did the both of you end up coming to school together?"

The other three boys waited for Luhan's response, "We left the apartment at the same time and bumped into each other."

"That's all?" Chen raised his eyebrows.

Luhan nods his head in response.

"Then how do you explain the bicycle ride and scarf incident?" Lay , "Furthermore, it's so unlike you to help someone."

Luhan rolled his eyes and abruptly stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, causing the boys and some of the juniors to stop as well. Kris bowed apologetically and moved aside, allowing others to walk.

"The Ahjussi gave me the bicycle keys and insisted that we ride the bicycle together. As for the scarf, it was blocking my view and I had nowhere else to keep it and so I made her wear it."

Chen pats Luhan's shoulders and sarcastically said, "Whatever you say bro."

The seven kids finally reached the lobby and was greeted by the security guard, "Yuri ah, you have a package from Singapore. It's in the security post."

"Thank you Ahjussi!" You quickly walked over to the security post and opened the door, revealing two big boxes of packages and a smaller one, "Woah!"

"Let us carry that for you," Kris offered as he and Lay carried the two big boxes while you took the smaller one.

All seven of you reached your front door but you had no free hands to key in your password. Since the rest of the boys already went inside theirs leaving you, Kris, Lay and Luhan outside. You contemplated on whether or not to give Luhan your password but he kept pestering you to tell him, "Just tell me already! It's not like I would come in here as and when I like!"

"Fine!" You made Luhan bend his knees and whispered into his ears, "1004."

"What kind of a password is that?"

"Shut up and just open the door!" Lay grumbled as he steadied the box in his hands.

The four of you entered your apartment and both Kris and Lay quickly put the boxes down. "What the hell is inside those boxes?" Lay stretched his sore arms.

"You better give us some food if there's any in them okay!" Kris playfully eyed you.

"Fine! You guys are so whiny!" You opened the smaller box and it was filled with junk foods. You threw some crackers at the three boys who gladly accepted it.

After the boys left your apartment, you washed up and changed into something more comfortable. You dragged the boxed to the middle of your living room, pushing aside the coffee table and sat down on the floor with a penknife in your hands.

Carefully, you opened the boxes, each revealing its contents. Inside the box Kris carried was filled with books, photo albums and frames, and albums of your favourite groups. The other box Lay carried was filled with some of your old clothes as well as some new winter wear. You emptied that box and kept your clothes inside your already filled cupboard, “Why is this thing so small? I need a bigger wardrobe!”

At that moment, your door bell rang and you looked at the security camera to see how it was, “Who is it?” “I’m the interior designer your parents sent,” the female simply replied and showed her identity card.

You press the lock button and allowed the designer in. She told you that she came to fix the door inside your room. You gladly allowed her and a construction worker into your room. Leaving your door open, you left the two and continued to organise your things in the living room.

Taking the smaller box into the kitchen, you kept the food in its respective places and took out your books, and albums, and placed them on the empty bookshelves. You took the photo frames and arranged some of it in front of your TV, on the bookshelf and kept the rest in your room.

You were about to look through the photo album when the designer and construction worker came out of your room, “Miss Lee, the door is now fixed. You can keep your clothes inside the walk-in closet.”

“I HAVE A WALK-IN CLOSET?!” 


AUTHOR'S NOTE

>> THEY'RE FINALLY COMING BACK! WHO'S EXCITED? 

>> PLUS THE CECI MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOT

>>> I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES ABOVE. CREDITS TO RESPECTIVE OWNERS.