Chapter 12: Reminiscing

So Into You

 

Chapter 12: Reminiscing

"I HAVE A WALK-IN CLOSET?!" You were elated to hear the new information.

With the help of the designer, the both of you arranged all of your clothes inside the new walk-in closet. Just like the rest of your house, the closet too was decorated in black, white and a tinge of blue.

You were satisfied with your closet and the designer left the house to give you your much needed privacy. Once you know she was gone, you took out your Polaroid camera and quickly snapped some photos and pasted them inside your diary. You spent the entire afternoon writing inside your journal and doing your homework which you finished right before dinner.

Feeling hungry, you walked to the kitchen and started cooking a plate of kimchi fried rice with some sausages and an egg. That night, you ate dinner alone again but somehow, you felt even lonelier than when you first came. You started thinking of your family, your friends and finally him.

You wondered how it would be like right now if he was still alive. Would you be at home with him, playing with your little brother or would you be in your room, having your usual late night talks with him on the phone?  Without realizing, you started tearing up and soon you were sobbing hard.

You got up from the dining table and took the photo album which was on the coffee table. Grabbing one of the small pillows, you sat on the couch and placed the album on top of the pillow. You browsed through the album, smiling over the funny pictures you took with your family and friends.

You flipped through the pages and you eventually stopped when you saw a page with a bookmark. Your heart clenched but you still flipped the page, revealing pictures of you and him. The first photo was from the school camp, three years ago. You two were in Secondary 2 when you first met. He was transferred to your school after he moved to a new neighbourhood.

The both of you were classmates and it just so happened that you were placed in one group during your camping trip. He took care of you, making sure you were okay and from then on, the both of you started liking each other.

You flipped through the album and stumbled upon a picture from your first movie date with him. When your classmates found out about the date, some were jealous but nevertheless, they were all happy for the both of you. But still, your fanboys and his fangirls were not pleased to hear the news. The entire school went crazy but your classmates stood up for you.

A smile crept on your face when you saw a photo of him giving you a kiss on the cheeks. It was your first birthday celebration with him and on that day, you were treated like a real princess. You continued flipping through and suddenly all of the beautiful memories with him came gushing through your mind. You recalled your first day in Polytechnic and you were sad that the both of you weren't in the same course.

Since he was in Business Administration, he spent most of his time in the School of Business block while you on the other hand spent most of your time at the Design School as you were an Interactive Media Design student. Although you were on the same campus, the both of you rarely got to meet since your schedules always clash. You suddenly thought of that one time he made an effort to have lunch with you and you couldn't help but smile at his sweet gesture.

As you flipped to the next page, you stumbled upon a picture taken during your 4th anniversary, the day before the accident. You cried, not being able to hold it in anymore. You looked at the last picture you took with him and slowly peeled off the tapes around it, "Kevin, I miss you." 


AUTHOR'S NOTE

>> Poor Yuri :'( 
>> I would like to thank my new subscribers for subscribing! Do leave a comment down below! ^^