Chapter 19: On a Date?

So Into You

 

Chapter 19: On a Date?

"Alright you aliens, listen up," Ms Shin hit the black board a couple of times to get the attention of the class, "Can someone please tell us what is our class motto?"

"We will conquer the earth!" Everyone shouted at the same time.

Ms Shin chuckled and nods her head, "That's right. But before we can do that, we need to learn about other cultures besides the Korean culture and for some cases the Chinese culture."

The entire class buzzed at the mention of learning other cultures. Some even thought that the school would be sending them overseas.

"Sadly for you seniors, there wouldn't be any overseas trip. The only time you're allowed on the plane is for our upcoming summer trip, and that is to Jeju Island."

The class groaned at the mention of Jeju Island since they've been there countless of times.

"Instead, we will be having guests coming over to our school for a cultural exchange programme. Not many details have been released so we have to wait for the student council to tell us more about it."

Everyone turned towards Yejin, hoping to know more about the programme, "Sorry guys. I have no clue about it whatsoever."

"Eyy!" The class jeered and Yejin could only laugh at their reactions.

--

Once the last period ended, you head off to the locker room with Yejin to put away some books. As you were walked out of the classroom, you saw Kris, Luhan and Xiu Min walked out of theirs. Xiu Min noticed the both of you and waved, "Heading home?"

The both of you shook your head at the same time.

"I have a council meeting," Yejin told Xiu Min.

Xiu Min turned to face you and asked where you'll be heading to.

"I'm going to a Café downtown."

"Café?" Kris was secretly hoping it wouldn't be Granny's Café.

You nod your head and gave the three boys a suspicious smile. Luhan was busy drinking his bottle of Orange juice and he looked the least interested in the conversation. But what Xiu Min said next made him choked on his drink, "Are you going on a blind date?!"

"It's a secret. Bye guys!"

After you left, Kris and Yejin followed suit leaving the two boys alone as they waited for Lay, Chen and Tao.

--

The five EXO-M boys were lazing around at home playing PS3 since they had nothing to do.

"Lay," Xiu Min nudged the boy beside him, "you're close with Yuri right?"

Lay simply nods his head as he wolfed down his tuna sandwich.

"Did Yuri tell you anything about going on a blind date?"

Lay wiped his mouth before turning to face Xiu Min, "Yuri? Out on a blind date? With whom may I ask? She's basically new here. I'm pretty sure the only person she knows is us and I don't recall any of us setting her up on a date."

"So the answer is no?" Luhan asked.

Chen shook his head, "Obviously no!"

Luhan didn't know why but he was relieved after he heard what Lay and Chen had said.

"Xiao Lu!" Tao threw a pillow at Luhan, "Can you stop thinking about Yuri and focus on the game?"

Luhan apologized as he focuses on the game again, "But I wasn't thinking about her."

"Love sick dude," Xiu Min mumbled and Lay couldn't help but agree with his friend.

Luhan heard what the two said and he tried to change the topic, "Didn't you noticed something fishy about Duizhang and Yejin?"

Xiu Min thought about it for a moment before agreeing, "Yeah. They said that they had council meeting but I saw them leaving the school."

"Maybe they went out on a date?" Chen chirped in.

"That could be true since Duizhang likes Yejin," Tao accidentally blurt it out when it was supposed to be a secret between him and Kris.

The other four boys stared at Tao as they registered the new information inside their brain.

"PLEASE DON'T TELL HIM I TOLD YOU GUYS!"