Chapter 7: Movie Night

So Into You

 

Chapter 7: Movie Night

You and Lay went home together after much persuasion from Dimple Boy. No matter how hard you pushed him away, Lay will always find a way to walk closely with you and try to take your shopping bags from you. Strangers might find his actions cute but you were not amused at all.

"Does anyone know you act like a little kid outside of school?" You asked him as you pushed him away again.

"Only my friends," This time round, he successfully took your bags away.

You gave up on fighting with him and allowed him to carry the bags for you.

The both of you were walking to the lift lobby when you bumped into the security guard, "You guys know each other?"

"Yeah!" Lay smiled, showing off his dimples again.

"Sadly we're classmates," you sighed.

Lay pats your head, "Seat mates actually."

The security guard chuckled and walked away. The both of you entered the lift together and was about to close its door when someone opened it forcefully, "Sorry about that. Hey Yuri."

"Duizhang? Where did you go?" Lay asked Kris who was catching his breath.

"I went out to buy some snacks for movie night but got chased by some juniors."

The lift stopped at the 12th floor and the three of you stepped out. You walked towards your apartment while the two friends were busy pushing each other behind you, "Ask her!"

"No, you ask her!" Lay pushed Kris back.

You reached your apartments and noticed that the boys were still behind you, "Ya, my bags."

Lay handed you your shopping bags and walked to the apartment just beside yours. You were about to go in when Kris stopped you, "We're having a movie night later. Do you want to join us?"

"I have to study for the test," you rejected him

"Oh come on! It's English and I'm sure you'll pass even without studying."

"Fine, I'll come after dinner."

--

After dinner, you sat on your couch, contemplating on whether or not to join the EXO-M boys for movie night.

"Should I?" You asked yourself.

You grumbled in frustration and ran your fingers through you slightly wavy hair. Just then, your phone vibrated and it was from an unknown number, "Hello?"

"Lee Yuri, get your here. Movie's starting soon," it was Luhan who called you. 

The both of you weren't that close and you were curious as to how he has your number and so you asked him.

"Got it from Kris. Now will you please get your here before I drag you over?" He sounded extra grumpy and hanged up the call before you could give him a reply.

You groaned and walked to the door. Since it was just next door, you slipped on a slipper and went over to their apartment. You pressed the bell and waited for someone to open it.

"Finally," it was Luhan who opened it.

You scrunched your nose, slightly unhappy with his cold attitude towards you.

"Yuri!" One by one, the other five boys greeted you, giving you casual hugs.

"Guys please," Luhan purposely walked in between the crowd of you and broke the circle, “you have an image to keep up."

You rolled your eyes at him and took a seat in between Lay and Luhan since there were no other places to seat and shared popcorn with Lay. The guys decided to watch Heaven's Postman since you were the only girl there and figured that you'd rather watch a romantic movie than a bloody zombie movie.

Halfway through the movie, you felt tired from all the shopping and your eyelids began closing on its own. Luhan noticed that your head was bobbing around and figured that you'd hurt your neck in the process. He carefully grabbed it and placed your head on his shoulders. Soon, Luhan too joined you in slumber and the both of you didn't manage to finish watching the movie.


AUTHOR'S NOTE

>> Sorry for not updating!