Chapter 21: Spending some alone time together

So Into You

 

Chapter 21: Spending some alone time together

While you were busy applying for a job, your friends Kris and Yejin were at Granny's Cafe, a cafe which is situated just opposite your school. The two were there to have lunch together as they waited for the council meeting to start.

"What do you want to eat?" Kris asked Yejin as he looked at the menu board.

Yejin scanned the menu and her eyes landed on a particular dish, "I'll have a Carbonara!"

"Are you sure that's enough?" Kris asked since he knew the serving is quite small.

"Yeah. I'm not really a big eater," she replied, "What are you ordering?"

It was their turn next and Kris ordered their food, "Can I get a Carbonara meal and a Beef Lasagna meal?"

"Your choice of drink?" the cashier asked.

Kris then turned to face Yejin, "What drink would you like?"

"The homemade lemon tea please."

Kris conveyed her order to the cashier, not forgetting to order a glass for himself. After ordering their food, the both of them took a seat at the back of the cafe, away from the other customers. They casually talked about some random stuffs as well as the upcoming Cultural Exchange Programme.

"So which school is coming this time round?" Yejin asked.

Kris shrugged in response, "I have no idea but the Principal said that they're students from Singapore."

"Singapore? Then I'm sure Yuri would be the happiest one to hear about it," Yejin commented.

Their food arrived soon after and yet they still continued with their small talks and somehow the both of them felt comfortable being with each other.

"Are you done?" Kris asked.

Yejin nods her head and wiped .

Kris placed his utensils down and wiped his mouth too, "Let's go then."

"Aren't you going to finish your food?" Yejin pointed to the Lasagna.

"Nah, I'm already full. Let's go," Kris stood up from his seat and Yejin followed suit.

Truthfully, Kris was still hungry but he didn't want to make Yejin wait for him. At this moment, all he can hope for is that either Lay or Xiu Min will cook dinner.

--

When you and Luhan reached your respective apartments, Luhan came out again a few seconds later when he found out that his friends were gone. He quickly stopped you from closing your door and invited himself in, much to your disapproval.

"Nice place you got here. When was the last time you cleaned?" You could sense sarcasm as he spoke but you chose to ignore him.

Luhan didn't need to wait for you to offer him a seat. He quickly made himself at home by taking out some chips from your cupboard. He ate the chips as he watched the drama Gu Family Book.

"Kang Chi is so stupid! Isn't it obvious that Yeowool is a girl? He kept calling her Dam Goon!" Crumbs flew out of his mouth as he continued talking about the drama.

"Ya! Can't you eat properly?" You kicked him as you dusted off the crumbs on your couch, "Stop commenting about the drama and just watch it quietly!"

Luhan stuck his tongue out at you and you stuffed some chips inside his mouth.

Not long after that, Luhan began talking again, "You kind of resemble Yeowool."

"Me?" You pointed to yourself in disbelief, "I look like her? How is that even possible?"

Luhan turned his head back and forth Suzy and you, "You're right. Suzy's prettier."

Your eyes widened at his comment and you couldn't help but to beat him up there and then, "I'm so going to kill you!"

Luhan blocked your punched and slaps with his hands. Although he was in pain, Luhan didn't stop you from hitting him. As a matter of fact, he enjoyed seeing your annoyed face and how you would scrunch you nose once in a while. But he soon stopped enjoying it when your hits keep getting harder and harder.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" He screamed in pain, "What the hell woman?! Stop it!"

Obviously his words fell on deaf ears since you continued hitting him continuously.

"Alright! You're prettier than Suzy!" He grabbed hold of your hands, stopping you from hitting him, "Happy now?"

You turned red from his comment and started stuttering, "C-clean up the mess!"