CHAPTER 38: LONGING

So Into You

Chapter 38: Longing

It's been two weeks since you left for Australia. Luhan had planned to send you off at the airport but he was afraid he wouldn't be able to let you go. Back at the apartment, Luhan did nothing but studying, hoping to get you out of his head. He even moved back to his parents' house only to return back to the apartment since he wasn't used to staying there. He missed you so much but there was nothing he could do. Running his fingers along the bracelet on his wrist, Luhan wished you would come back soon.

"We're going cycling, wanna come?" Lay asked his best friend.

Luhan shook his head and pointed to his stack of notes.

"Alright then. Don't study too much. You wouldn't want to hurt that pretty head of yours," Lay joked before leaving the room all to Luhan.

With all the boys out cycling, Luhan sat at his study table, doing nothing. He missed you so much to the point that he even thought of going into your apartment just to see how it's like.

"Maybe I should," he said to himself, "Please don't kill me Yuri. I promise not to touch anything."

Taking his phone with him, Luhan headed to the apartment next to his. He slid open the lock and keyed in the password, "1004."

Luhan smiled victoriously when the door unlocked itself.

"Seriously though, what does 1004 mean? Cheonsa? As in angels?" He wondered as he closed the door behind him.

Your scent was lingering in the apartment, making him miss you even more. Luhan examined your entire house before going into your room. Everything was still in the same position except that you've changed your bed sheets. Luhan was about to leave when something caught his eyes.

A stack of white envelopes was placed neatly on your study table. Out of all the envelopes, one of them was of a different colour, blue. Taking the envelopes, he went out to the living room and placed them on the couch beside him.

Luhan took the blue envelope and to his surprise, his name was written on it. Opening the envelope, he realised that it was a letter you've written for him.

Dear Luhan,

If you're reading this right now, it's safe to say that you've barged into my apartment... again. Don't worry; this time round I'm glad you did.  Well, as you can see, there's a stack of envelopes on my study table and it's for the guys, Yejin, and Niel ssi. I hope you'll help me pass these letters to them.

I really have no idea what to write and I've wasted 10 pieces of paper writing your letter. Anyway, I hope you're doing fine. I'm still sad that I couldn't go to Jeju for the summer trip. I'm sure you had fun right? Kekeke (; I seriously have no idea what to write but...Luhan…I'll be back soon, I promise.

With love,

Lee Yuri

"I didn't go to Jeju…neither of us went," With a sigh, Luhan kept his letter in his pocket and left the apartment.

--

Luhan was on his way to Cafe Dani, with a stack of envelopes in his bag. He was reaching the cafe when he saw a very familiar looking face.

"Hyung!" Luhan stopped walking and pointed to himself.

The younger boy nods his head and ran towards him, "You're Yuri noona's friend right?"

Luhan nods his head in response.

"I'm Ricky! You probably don't have any clue about who I am but that's okay," Ricky rambled on.

"Actually I do. I like your new song by the way," Luhan smiled.

"Really?" Exclaimed Ricky, "Then I should probably give you an album!"

Luhan rejected his offer at first stating that 'You guys need to sell these albums for money.'

"One album is nothing hyung. Besides, you seem like a nice guy to me."

"You're a nice kid too Ricky," said Luhan as he ruffled Ricky's hair, "By the way, is Mrs Ahn and Niel in? I need to pass something to them."

Ricky checked his watch before answering, "They should be in by now."

The moment they entered the cafe, Luhan was greeted warmly by Mrs Ahn.

"Luhan! What brings you here?"

"I have something for you. It's from Yuri."

"Speaking of Yuri, where's that girl? I haven't seen her in a while!"

"She's err..." Luhan hated answering questions about Yuri's whereabouts simply because he regretted not running after her, "She went to Australia to further her studies."

Niel's ears perked up at the mention of Australia.

--

"Here," Luhan walked over to Niel, "Yuri left this for you."

"Can I open it?"

"Go for it," Luhan replied.

The two guys sat at the corner of the cafe. Niel was reading your letter while Luhan was sipping on his Iced Tea.

"When will she be back?" Niel asked Luhan.

Luhan simply shook his head, "I'm not too sure myself. During the Finals week I guess."

Niel nods his head in understanding before taking something out from his bag, "Here."

Luhan took, what seems like concert passes, from Niel, "What are these for?"

"We're having a concert this weekend at the Olympic stadium and I promised Yuri to invite her along with her friends but since she's not in town, I guess I'll pass it to you instead."

"But aren't these expensive? You can't just give this to us," Luhan placed the concert passes on the table.

"It's nothing really," Niel pushed the passes towards Luhan, "It's my way of thanking you guys for always coming over to the cafe. It would mean a lot to us if you guys come to support us."

Luhan pondered for a moment before agreeing to attend the concert.

"One more thing," Niel took out an album from his bag and handed it to Luhan, "Ricky told me to give this to you. It's signed for you so don't think of selling it to others."

Luhan smiled at Niel's joke and gladly took the album, "I'll listen to it well, thanks. I've got to go and hand these out. Here's your mother's. See you at the concert then."

Closing the door behind him, Luhan bowed his head slightly to Niel and walked away with a heavy feeling.

"Is it just me or does Niel has a crush on Yuri?" He questioned himself.

--

Luhan took the bus and travelled all the way to the Han River to meet the guys. He had no idea where they are right now but he guessed that they might be somewhere near the basketball court. Thus he made his way directly there, hoping that his guess is correct.

When Luhan reached the basketball court, the rest of the guys weren't there. With a sigh, he made his way to the convenience shop to get a bottle of mineral water. Gulping down the cold drink, Luhan took a seat under a tree near the soccer field.

He watched as the little kids played a round of soccer and boy did he missed playing it too. Luhan was about to go deeper in his thoughts when someone literally threw a basketball straight at him.

"The hurts like fu-" he was about to curse until he saw a little boy standing apologetically in front of him.

Stretching his arms, Luhan grabbed the ball and walked towards the boy, "Is this yours?"

The little boy nods his head. Luhan simply laughed at the cute sight in front of him and he couldn't help but to ruffle the boy's hair, "Here you go. Looks like your parents are waiting for you."

Luhan pointed to the two adults who were watching them from a far.

The little boy took the basketball from Luhan and bowed politely before running off to his parents, "Thank you hyung!"

Luhan smiled at the boy and was waving to the boy when he suddenly heard the rustling of the leaves, "Stop hiding. I know you guys are there."

"See what you did Tao!" Chen jokingly flared up.

"It wasn't my fault! Duizhang's limbs were so long, he just couldn't stay still!"

Everyone excluding Kris, burst into laughter. Kris however smacked the top of Tao's head for revenge.

"Wanna play soccer?" Xiu Min asked Luhan.

"2 vs 4?" Luhan asked.

"Obviously!"

"Hey that's not fair! You guys have each other and here we have this giant who at playing soccer!" Tao and Chen whined while Lay laughed at Kris' misery.

"I swear I'm going to beat you guys up with a basketball," Kris commented.

"I'll just hit you back with my wushu stick," Tao replied jokingly.

The game went on for around an hour until everyone grew tired. As expected, Luhan and Xiu Min defeated the other team and now Lay had to buy Ice Cream for everyone.

"I've got Ice Cream!" Shouted Lay who went around giving out the ice cream.

The six guys sat around without saying anything much. The silence was comfortable and as a matter of fact, they really enjoyed it.  Once he was done with his ice cream, Luhan broke the silence and handed everyone their envelopes as well as concert passes.

"What are these?" Chen examined the envelope and pass.

"Yuri wrote a letter for you guys and that concert pass, Niel invited us to watch their concert this weekend."

"He did? That's nice of him," said Kris.

"I'm going to read this at home. For now," Xiu Min got up and walked to his bicycle, "let's go home. I'm beat!"

--

The weekends finally arrived and the EXO-M boys, along with Yejin, were on their way to the Olympic Stadium. Since there were 7 of them, Luhan decided to drive instead of taking the public transport.

"Are you sure you can drive?" Chen asked, worried for his own safety.

"For the hundredth time, Kim Jongdae, yes I can."

"Prove it," Tao added in.

Luhan shook his head in disbelief as he took out his driver's license, "See! I got an international driving license."

"Fine," the two grumbled as they scrambled into the car.

After 45 minutes, the gang finally arrived at the venue. Luhan and Xiu Min parked the car at the nearest car park before joining the rest who got out of the car with some gifts for the TEEN TOP boys. While walking to the stadium, Luhan gave a call to Niel, telling him that they've reached. 5 minutes later, their managers came out to greet them and brought the 7 of them to the waiting room.

"Hyung!" The six boys stopped walking and were greeted by none other than Ricky, "You came!"

"Hey Ricky! Yeah, thanks for inviting all of us. Where's Niel?" Luhan asked the younger boy.

"He's getting ready. Let me show you your waiting room."

The gang followed the younger boy to the waiting room which was filled with drinks snacks and lots of instant noodle.

"Woah! That's a lot of food," Said Tao, not taking his eyes off the foods.

"Yeah, you can eat them if you're hungry."

Luhan handed over the gifts they bought to Ricky and their manager. The younger boy gladly took the gifts as he waddled out of the waiting room and off to the dressing room.

The concert was starting in about 45 minutes when the TEEN TOP boys dropped by the waiting room.

"Thanks for coming," C.A.P, being the leader, thanked the gang.

"No worries," Yejin smiled at him.

C.A.P smiled back only to be given a death stare by both Xiu Min and Kris.

"30 minutes to show time! Let's go!" Shouted their manager.

One by one, everyone left the waiting room. The gang went to find their seats while the TEEN TOP boys head backstage.

*Break a leg! Not literally though...* Niel chuckled at the text message Luhan sent to him.

"Thanks Luhan," Niel said to himself.


AUTHOR'S NOTE

>> Sorry for the lack of updates! Was busy with my internship *bows*