Chapter 25: Bonfire party?

So Into You

 

Chapter 25: Bonfire party?

"Hey guys!" It was lunch time and Yejin was the last one to arrive at the table.

Everyone else was too busy stuffing their mouth with food to even greet her. Yejin huffed and smacked every single one of their head.

"Ow! What was that for?" Xiu Min grumbled.

"For ignoring my 'Hey guys!’ and don’t be such a drama queen. I didn't hit you that hard," Yejin says as she took a seat beside you.

Xiu Min shot daggers at her from where he was seated, "You're so dead this weekend!"

"What are you going to do? Tell Grandma on me?"

The entire table cracked up at the now red Baozi, "Why you little twerp!"

"Now I believe that you guys are related," you commented, "I guess childishness runs in your blood huh?"

The rest of the gang laughed heartily at your comment leaving the two Kim cousins to stare at you.

While you guys were having fun eating lunch, the noisy cafeteria was interrupted by a message from the Principal, "Good afternoon school. Sorry to interrupt your lunch but I have an announcement to make."

You looked around the cafeteria and nobody was paying attention to what the Principal was saying through the speakers.

"I would like to announce that our annual Bonfire Party will be held later in the evening as a farewell party to our lovely guests. It would be nice to see all of you there tonight."

The entire cafeteria buzzed with students discussing about the Bonfire Party. Freshmen were excited since it's their first time taking part, juniors were busy discussing about last year's bonfire while seniors couldn't care less since they know what the party is like.

You however were just as curious as the freshies, "What's the party like?"

"Just the same old dancing, socializing, eating and all those stuffs," Chen replied, "Are we going?"

"Hell yeah! It's our last year here," Tao exclaimed, "Let's show them who's the boss at the party later!"

"Everyone in this school knows Kris is the boss," Lay joked.

Kris threw his half eaten fries at Lay and rolled his eyes, "You're not planning on continuing the senior tradition right?"

Tao smirked and everything shook their heads in disapproval, "Come on! It'll be fun!"

"Throwing each other in the outdoor pool is not fun," Luhan pointed out, "But throwing them in would be one hell of a fun!"

Luhan looked at the group of exchange students at the other table.

"Xiao Lu! That's mean!" says Lay.

"Mean?" Chen raised his eyebrows, "That's awesome! I call dips on that short dude!"

"Leave that Finn guy to me," Luhan said as he stared at Finn.

Oh boy.

--

"Bye guys!" You bade farewell to your friends.

"Where are you going?" Lay asked, "Aren't you going for the bonfire?"

You pointed to the gates and shouted, "Work! I'll try to come!"

Work was a breeze for you. After placing the menu outside, the sales have increased tremendously and Mrs Ahn even promised to give you a raise.

While you were wiping the table, a few girls entered and you figured they were fans of Teen Top.

"Welcome to Cafe Dani!" you greeted them.

"Unnie! Can we have the Oppa's favourites?" A short haired girl said, a little too enthusiastically.

You nod your head curtly before entering their orders, "Six sets altogether right? That'll be ₩48,000."

Minutes later, your co-worker served them their food since you were taking orders. Once in a while, fans would ask if you could help take a picture of them with Mrs Ahn.

While you were sitting by the counter, you would check the time since you really wanted to go for the bonfire.

"Are you waiting for your boyfriend to come?" Mrs Ahn asked.

"Eh?"

Mrs Ahn chuckled, "You've been checking the time since just now. Talking about boyfriend, he's here."

"WHAT?" You looked over to the door and there you saw Luhan standing at the front door, carrying a paper bag.

"What time do you knock off?" Luhan asked the moment he entered the cafe.

"9PM," You replied, "What are you doing here?"

Luhan however didn't reply. Instead he walked to Mrs Ahn. You have no idea what they were talking about but Mrs Ahn gave him an okay sign.

Luhan walked back towards you and passed you the paper bag, "Change into these. We have half an hour before the bonfire starts."

"Can't you see I'm still working?" you pushed back the paper bag to him.

"It's okay! You should go for the bonfire," Mrs Ahn exclaimed.

Luhan gave you his signature smirk and pushed you to the changing room, "Change into these."

After changing into the new sets of clothes, you took your school bag from the lockers and bade goodbye to Mrs Ahn, "I'll see you tomorrow!"

You and Luhan waked out of the cafe and Luhan led you towards a black car, "Did you steal the car too?"

"Of course not! It’s mine okay!" Luhan opened the door and motioned for you to enter.

You did as told and entered the car.

"Seat belts please!" You fastened your seat belt and Luhan drove off.

"Where'd you get these clothes?" You asked as you looked down at your new white blouse and floral skirts along with the pair of beige shoes.

"I bought them of course!" You were impressed by his sense of fashion and could only smile at him.

"Thanks. They're nice," you thanked him.

Luhan took his eyes off the road at looked at you, "Who says I'm giving them to you?"

You scrunched your nose and hit his arms, "Fine then! You can have them back after the party."

Luhan laughed and he ruffled your hair with his free hand, "I was just kidding!"

"Whatever," you brushed his hands off, "Hands on the wheels, eyes on the road. I don't want us to get into an accident."

Luhan took note of how your voice trailed off when you said the last sentence but he still did as instructed.

"Seriously tho, whose car is this?" You asked him.

"Didn't I say it's mine?" Luhan replied.

You didn't belief him at all and Luhan could only sigh, "I'm serious! I picked it up from my parents' place just now! I even went shopping with my little cousin so that I could pick out your attire."

"Fine then, I'll take it that you're not lying."

Luhan ruffled your hair once more and you smacked it way, "Hands on the wheels, eyes on the road Deer boy!"


AUTHOR'S NOTE

>> Double update!

>> MORE YURIxLUHAN MOMENTS