Chapter 27: New haircut

So Into You

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

>> A TREAT FOR MY LOVELY READERS SINCE IT'S OUR BOYS' 1ST WIN TODAY!


Chapter 27: New haircut

Since the Bonfire party ended pretty late last night, the principal decided to give the students a day off as a reward for being a good host to the exchange students. You took this chance to sleep in and only woke up at 12 noon.

You were cleaning your apartment when someone rang your bell. You checked to see who it was and ignored the people outside after seeing his face. They however decided to invite themselves in.

"Rude much?" Luhan commented the moment he entered.

"Look who's talking," you replied back.

When you turned towards them, you were greeted by six familiar guys with new hairstyles each, "Whoa! What happened to you guys?"

Xiu Min had an orangey coloured hair, Kris dyed his dark brown and it's a lot shorter than before. Lay's hair was blonde, nearly yellow and Tao's hair was ash brown. Chen's hair was straighter than normal and was of a shade lighter compared to Tao’s. Your eyes finally landed on Luhan and boy did he blew you away. He dyed his hair to Magenta Red, a colour you've had always liked on boys. You had to admit that all of them looked good with their new hairstyles especially Luhan.

"Like what you’re seeing?" Luhan whispered into your ears.

"You know what? Forget I asked okay?" Luhan chuckled and ruffled your hair.

Before the both of you gets into another squabble, Lay pulled you away, far from Luhan before making his way to the kitchen to get a drink.

Kris laid down on the couch while Chen and Tao switched on your TV.

"Yeah, make yourself at home," you said sarcastically in English.

"We are," Kris replied back.

Xiu Min is surprisingly the only civilized one out of the six, "Can I look through your fridge? I'm hungry."

"Knock yourself out."

You sat at your dining table and looked at the boys in the living room. You noticed that one of them was missing and you knew exactly where he's at, "LUHAN! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"

Luhan did as told but he brought along you MacBook, "Let me use this. I wanna catch up on my drama."

You rolled your eyes at Luhan who's sitting beside you, "Seriously though, why are you guys here?"

"Can't I hang out with my best friend?" Lay flashed a smile.

You shook your head playfully and Lay faked a tear, "I'm being serious here Zhang Yi Xing."

"So am I," Lay stuck out his tongue.

"Stupid dimple boy," you grumbled as you seat down on the couch.

"The pipe's leaking in one of our bathrooms so we called someone to fix it," says Chen.

Kris sat up and nods his head, "That's why we're here."

"You mean you guys left your house with some strangers in it?"

"Don't worry. They won't dare steal anything," Lay replied.

You look at him with questioning eyes and Tao replied, "Because they wouldn't want to risk losing their jobs for stealing from their boss' son would they?"

"Who’s their boss' son?"

"The one and only," Chen dramatically sprung up from where he was sitting.

You spent the entire day with the boys playing Wii, watching dramas with Luhan, baking with Xiu Min and any other interesting things you guys could think of. Like what they usually say, time flies when you're having fun.

It was already 4.15 PM and you suddenly remembered about your work. As much as you hate leaving these six rowdy boys alone at your apartment, you had no choice but to leave for work.

"Do not touch anything inside my room," you eyed Luhan, "There's food in the fridge if you’re hungry. Flour and rice are in the top left cupboard. Call me if there's an emergency."

"You sound like our mom," Chen chuckled.

Luhan walked towards you and squeezed your shoulders before whispering into your ears, "Leave the house to me. Call me when you're done with work. I'll pick you up."

You turned red and lightly pushed him away before he sees your red face, "I-I'm going."

"Wait!" Lay exclaimed, "I'll send you!"

You didn't stop him and allowed him to send you to work.

"Don't worry," Lay whispered to Luhan, "I'll take care of her for you."

Luhan hit Lay's head and rolled his eyes, "Make sure she reaches there safely!"