Stupid Machine

The Small Little Things

 

“Daehyun, you like someone right now?” Youngjae asked shocked. Daehyun just gave a nod. He seemed so relaxed about it. The quiet and awkward was interrupted by Himchan’s laughing.

“It’s your turn Ara.” He awkwardly laughed. I placed my hand on the machine and waited for Daehyun’s question.

“You think I’m hot.” Daehyun said. My eyes widened.

“I am not going to answer that.” I took my hand off the machine. This guy is so conceited.

“Scared?” I could tell he was smirking even though the masked covered his mouth.

“No. How the hell am I supposed to know how you look like if I could barely see half your face? And by the way with the mask I don’t think you’re hot at all.” I rolled my eyes.

He leaned closer until he was inches from my face. He slowly pulled his mask down.

“How about now?” He smirked. My eyes widened, I was totally shocked. His smirk never left his face. He slowly placed my hand on the machine. “So Ara, what’s your answer?” I snapped out and put on my poker face.

“No.” I tried to act calm but inside I was crazy nervous. Did the shock hurt that much? “Ow!” I felt the shock go through my arm. Daehyun smirked before sitting back down. Everyone was looking at me which made me turn red.

“T-the machine is just stupid. Like I would t-think he’s hot. Pshh.” I said trying to cool down my face.

“Yeah, the machine is stupid.” Zelo agreed with me winking. Everyone nodded wanting make the weird atmosphere go away.

“Here are the drinks!” the waitress came with our drinks. Everyone enjoyed their drinks as they chatted among each other. Daehyun still had that smirk plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes and mouthed ‘wipe that smirk off your face’. He pulled down his mask and stuck his tongue out. He smiled afterwards. I pouted and crossed my arms.