A Visit to TS Music Industry

The Small Little Things

“Class dismissed.” My last class finally ended. I didn’t have to listen to Mr. Kim’s boring lectures anymore. I packed up all my books and walked to my locker.

“Hey Daehyun.” I greeted Daehyun who was already at our lockers.

“Hey.” He muttered. Things were still awkward but I tried to forget and avoid the topic. I slammed my locker and turned around to see Daehyun waiting.

“Ready to go?” Daehyun asked. I guess he’s over the whole thing too. I nodded and smiled.

“Oppa!” I called out to Himchan and Yongguk. Some of the girls who overheard glared at me. Daehyun and I jogged over to them and then waved Daehyun goodbye who left for singing classes.

“So, where are we going?” I asked. Both of them just shrugged. I stared at them in disbelief and shook my head.

“We can go anywhere. Where do you want to go Ara?” Yongguk asked. I thought about it but couldn’t decide. Café? Park? Arcade? Ughhh. I couldn’t choose.

“How about we go visit our boys?” Himchan asked. Hmm. It does give me a chance to see Jongup dance and Youngjae and Daehyun sing.

“Ok.” We all agreed and got in Yongguk’s car.

“You were calling me before when you called out ‘oppa’ right?” Himchan asked curiously.

“Sure Himchan oppa.” I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

“Yay!” Himchan cheered. The whole car ride was filled with Himchan’s annoying chatter.

“We’re here.” Yongguk sighed annoyed from Himchan’s nonstop talking.  

“Finally.” I jumped out of the car. I looked up at the building above me. TS Music Industry. The building was pretty big. We walked inside and Yongguk did some talking with the employee in the lobby then we went up to the second floor to meet Jongup. We peeked through the see-through doors and found Jongup. And man he was good at dancing. I stared at him in awe.

“Let’s go see the two other boys.” Yongguk whispered as he led me to the third floor. My mouth was still hanging from Jongup’s incredible dancing. We arrived to the third floor and saw Daehyun and Youngjae inside the recording room. We sneaked inside and I was immediately amazed by the voice I was hearing. We hid behind the couch as I stared at Youngjae with my mouth wide open. Who knew that quiet boy could sing so well! Youngjae’s dark, husky voice was soon replaced by a strong, powerful and melodic voice. I stared at Daehyun slowly swaying side to side to his singing. I was mesmerized by his voice and closed my eyes. But soon that peacefulness was ruined…

“Ow!” Himchan tripped over  a random cord. Yongguk and I face-palmed.

“Himchannie hyung?” Youngjae looked as confused as ever. Daehyun looked just as puzzled as Youngjae.

“Hehehe… Hi.” Yongguk and I waved. They raised their eyebrows and eyed us suspiciously.

“What are you doing here?” Daehyun asked as he put down his headphones.

“We came here to visit you guys!” Himchan said cheerfully. Daehyun and Youngjae looked at us suspiciously once again. “It’s true!” Himchan claimed.

“You guys should’ve come earlier.” Daehyun swung his bag onto his shoulder.

“You guys are done?” Himchan asked bewildered. Both Youngjae and Daehyun nodded.

“Let’s go visit Jongup then.” Yongguk suggested. We all nodded and headed downstairs. Jongup was still practicing and I stood there once again amazed. We quietly entered the room and leaned against the wall. When Jongup was done we all clapped. Jongup turned around surprised and smiled.

“Jongup you were so amazing!” I ran up to him with a towel.

“Thanks.” Jongup blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

“That was awesome Jongup.” Yongguk patted Jongup’s back.

“The dance routine looked so hard. How are you so good?”

“It’s not that hard, I could teach you if you want me too.” Jongup smiled.

“Really!?” I brightened.

“How about I teach you now?” Jongup asked. Now? In front of all the guys. Heck no.

“Uhm it’s ok Jonguppie, can you teach me later?” I asked.

“Come on, let me teach you.” Jongup happily dragged me in front of the mirror. I blushed. I didn’t want the guys to see me dance. It’ll be so embarrassing! I haven’t even danced in almost 2 years.

“Ok so you start with your hands like this, then your feet is supposed to be positioned

his way,” Jongup explained. I did exactly what he told me. In about 10 minutes I had the first 30 seconds down. I heard clapping behind me and turned around. I saw Yongguk and the rest clapping for me, even Youngjae.

“Oh my gosh princess! You were awesome!” Himchan squealed. Princess? Really? I rolled my eyes.

“Where’d you learn to dance like that?” Yongguk asked.

“I went to dance classes for 2 years and was a part of a hip-hop group until I moved here.” I sheepishly rubbed the back of my neck.

“Woah~” The guys said.

“Wow Ara, you’re really good. You’re even better than me.” Jongup smiled.

“Heck no, you’re way better.” I defended. I wasn’t really confident in dancing and it was my first time dancing again since him... 

“Ara?” I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Jongup looking at me confusingly.

“Yeah?” I smiled.          

“It just seemed like you were in deep thinking.” Jongup titled his head to the side.            

“It’s nothing, can you teach me the rest of the dance later?” I asked trying to change the subject. Jongup nodded still feeling unsure.  

 

 

 

 

 

OMG IM SO SORRY ;A; ITS BEEN LIKE SO LONG SINCE I'VE WRITTEN ANYTHING AND I PROMISE TO WRITE VERY OFTEN NOW~ PLEASE FORGIVE ME :( I'VE JUST BEEN REALLY EXCITED WITH MY SCHOOL BEING OVER AND ALL THAT SUMMER STUFF SO I APOLOGIZE <3 OOH AND WHO'S 'HIM'? ;) ANOTHER CHARACTER? I THINK THERE ARE TOO MANY BOYS BUT WHO CARES! XD YAY FOR KPOP BOYS! <333