Ex?

The Small Little Things

“Hi Ara!” Everyone waved joyfully. Youngjae just blankly stared right through me and Daehyun took a glimpse at me before turning back to the ‘girl’.

“Ara this is Eunmi.” Yongguk introduced me to her.

“Hi!” She waved and smiled brightly. I smiled slightly and waved back. Daehyun seemed so happy next to her. I wonder if they’re dating…

“She’s Daehyun’s ex-girlfriend.” Yongguk stated. Ex?? So they’re not dating anymore…

“Although she’s one of my closest friend’s now.” Daehyun smiled and put his arm around her. His smile seemed more like a smirk and he was definitely up to something. I saw her blush and look down. I scoffed mentally. That girl still likes Daehyun eh? Gosh what am I thinking? Why would I care?

“Let’s go!” Everyone cheered and ran in different directions. I blanked out for a second and realized I was alone. I guess I’ll ride alone then.

“Ara!” Zelo came from behind me.

“Ack!” I screeched. I turned around to see Zelo shyly smiling. “Hi Zelo.” I smiled. He waved cutely and stuck out his hand. I looked at him confused. He chuckled before taking my hand into his. He blushed before taking me to the nearest roller coaster. I secretly smiled and chuckled. This kid is so cute.

            “AGHHHHHHHH~!” Zelo and I screamed as we rode the t-express. “Hahahahahaha!” I couldn’t stop laughing. Zelo and I laughed and screamed through the whole ride.

“MOMMY!” I heard two familar voice coming from the back. When the ride slowed down, I turned back to see Himchan and Yongguk clinging on to each other. I also saw Youngjae and Jongup laughing at them. Where’s Daehyun? He’s probably with Eunmi. I slighed.

“You ok?” Zelo tapped me on the shoulder.

“Huh? Oh, I’m fine.” I let out a small smile. Zelo slightly smiled before getting out of the roller coaster.

“Where do you want to go next?” Zelo asked. I tapped my finger on my chin as looked up. I saw the 4 members of BAP walk by, 2 of them looking fine and the other two looking as sick as ever. I chuckled at their state as I pulled Zelo along.

“Hi!” I smiled. Jongup smiled and waved while Himchan and Yongguk tried waving. Youngjae just nodded his head in a way to say hi.

“You want to come with us? We’re going to the ice cream shop near here.” Jongup asked.

“Yup!” Zelo and I excitedly cheered. Jongup and Zelo both hooked on to my arm as we walked. I turned around to see grumpy Youngjae. I guess he felt lonely. I chuckled before waving my hand toward me.

“Youngjae~” I smiled and released my grip on the two boys. I ran to Youngjae and hooked my arm with his and dragged him away.

“What are you doing?” Youngjae asked looking slightly grouchy. He tried to release his arm but I tightened my grip and pulled him.

“Oh come on~” I smiled as I dragged him to the shop. I’m pretty sure I saw him smile. Like by the tiniest bit, but it still counts to me. I guess the quiet boy has a soft spot too.

“Ara~” I heard Zelo and Jongup call behind me. I smiled as they hooked onto my other arm.  Zelo seemed annoyed at Jongup because he ended up next to him while Jongup was next to me. I laughed at him as we walked. 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry update for like over a week~ Mianhe :( I was so busy this and last week in school with field trips and activites GAHH SORRY~