Morning with Baekhyun and BAP

The Small Little Things

Beep. Beep. Beep.

“Ugh.” I groaned and slammed my alarm clock. I woke up early to walk with the boys again. I quickly got ready and put my hair into a high ponytail. I was about to head to the boys house when my doorbell rang. I quickly slipped onto my sneakers and opened the door.

“You!?” I yelled.

“Hey Ara.” He smirked.

“How do you know where I live? Are you a stalker?” I glared down at him.

“I just followed you home the other day.” He smiled brightly. I rolled my eyes and locked the door to my house. I gave him a weird look than walked past him.

“Wait Ara!” He ran up to me.

            “What is it Baekhyun?” I crossed my arms.

            “Hey, I came to your house to walk with you. Aren’t you happy a guy like me came all the way here for you?” He smirked.

            “No, and I’m walking with some other people today so you’ll have to walk yourself.” I walked ahead again.

            “Aw come on Ara, please? At least let me tag along with you.” Baekhyun caught up and pouted.

            “Whatever.” I couldn’t care less anymore, and I’m pretty sure this kid wasn’t going to leave anytime soon.

            “Yay~!” Baekhyun cheered and hooked his arm on mine. My eyes widened and I quickly pulled back my arm.

            “What are you doing?” I raised an eyebrow.

            “Hooking arms with you.” He just looked at me innocently and smiled.

            “Don’t touch me.” I said coldly and continued walking. Baekhyun pouted and continued walking.

            “You know girls would usually like it when I talk to them, why don’t you? I’m just trying to be friendly.” Baekhyun asked.

            “How come you chose to talk to me, not any of the other girls?” I crossed my arms.

            “You just seemed different, and didn’t seem like those crazy fan-girl types.” Baekhyun shrugged.

            “Ok.” I kicked a random pebble on the sidewalk. “You can leave now, I’m near their house.”

            “But I thought it was ok for me to tag along.” Baekhyun frowned.

            “I don’t think the guys like you very much, and you coming along with us isn’t such a great idea.”

            “The guys? Oh, BAP. They’ll like me, they just don’t know me yet.” Baekhyun smiled.

            “Just do whatever you want.” I rolled my eyes and rang the doorbell.

            “Somebody’s really cranky today. Is it your time of the month?” Baekhyun smirked. I raised my eyebrow and turned back around.

            “I think Ara came.” I heard Jongup’s voice behind the door.

            “ARA? BABY IM COMING FOR YOU~!” Himchan’s voice was obviously heard as he swung the door open.

            “ARA BAB- what is he doing here?” Himchan eyed Baekhyun up and down as he just brightly smiled.

            “Hey Himchan hyung.” Baekhyun smiled.

            “Who are you calling hyung? Because I’m definitely not your hyung.” Himchan crossed his arms.

            “Relax Himchan oppa, he just wanted to tag along.” I tried to calm him down.

            “Well he’s not invited to walk with us.” Himchan stuck a tongue out and pulled me inside. He was about slam the door on Baekhyun’s face when Yongguk called.

            “Hey Ara- oh? What are you doing here?” Yongguk raised an eyebrow at Baekhhyun.

            “He just wanted to tag along oppa, is that ok?” I asked tiredly.

            “I guess since you asked so cutely.” Yongguk ruffled my head.

            “You’re so weird oppa.” I chuckled. I pulled Baekhyun inside the house who was beaming with happiness.

            “That’s so unfair~! Why is he tagging along with us? I want some alone time with Ara~” Himchan whined. Yongguk whacked the back of his head and walked away. Himchan pouted and glared at Baekhyun before pulling me away to the living room. Baekhyun just quietly followed examining their house.

            “Baekhyun? What are you doing here?” Daehyun frowned. Do they hate him that much?

            “I’m here to tag along with you guys.” Baekhyun smiled widely. Everyone nodded their heads or didn’t answer.

            “I’ll be back. Be friendly, and stop making the poor little kid uncomfortable.” I hissed at Daehyun and went to Yongguk’s room upstairs.

            “Hey.” Baekhyun waved to Daehyun. Daehyun glared at him and walked away. Baekhyun stood there blankly and slowly walk over to Jongup.

            “Hi.” Jongup smiled being his friendly self.

            “Hey, you’re Jongup right?” Baekhyun smiled. He finally had someone to converse with who didn’t hate him like all the other guys in the house. They talked to each other and kept each other’s company. Jongup would be usually just walking around smiling to himself.

            “Oppa?” I knocked on Yongguk’s door. I heard him curse and a drawer being closed.

            “Hey Ara.” Yongguk smiled as he quickly opened the door.

            “What were you doing just now?” I raised an eyebrow.

            “It’s nothing kiddo, don’t worry about it.” Yongguk tapped my head as I pouted.

            “O-oppa, is Zelo here?” My lips trembled. Part of me wanted to see him, but another part of me just didn’t want to face him yet.

            “He’s in his room right now. But don’t worry about it, I’m here if you need me remember?” Yongguk smiled and he messed up my bangs. I let out a small smile and nodded.

            “Go downstairs first, I’ll be right down.” Yongguk smiled and shooed me to the door. I stuck my tongue out and closed the door behind me. I turned around only to bump into someone.

            “Oh, sorry!” I squealed. I looked up and froze and so did the other.

            “Z-zelo-” He didn’t bother to look at me and walked away. I stood there slightly hurt and sighed. I heard the front door slam and jogged downstairs. I slung my backpack on and sat with the others as I waited for Yongguk. Those small hurtful things Zelo does, hurts me really bad. I guess it’ll all be better when I leave. I raked my hair in frustration which didn’t go unnoticed by Baekhyun.

            “You ok?” Baekhyun put a hand on my shoulder. I slightly nodded and gave him a small smile.

            “Let’s go.” Yongguk hopped down the stairs and we all walked outside to the school.