Cute nose

The Small Little Things

“Can I sleepover your house tonight?”

            “Why?” Yongguk asked with his eyes slightly widened.

            “I just want to spend time with you guys before I leave. I even packed for my leave already.” I smiled.

            “What about Zelo?” Yongguk worriedly whispered in my ear.

            “He’ll probably just ignore me. It’ll be fine.” I weakly smiled. Yongguk just slightly nodded.

            “Now that I think about it, I’m more worried about Himchan.” Yongguk made a face. I chuckled as he let out a small laugh.

            Two certain people were staring at them jealously.

            RINGGGG~!

            “Ugh.” I groaned as I woke up from the loud bell. Mr. Kim’s English lesson bored me to sleep half way through the class. I threw on my backpack and tiredly walked over to my locker.

            “Ara!” I heard someone calling behind me. I turned around to see Daehyun running over with a smile on his face. I smiled back and waved.

            “Hey Ara.” He caught up and started walking with me.

            “Hey.” I smiled. I opened my locker as he did so too. My locker was basically empty since I emptied it out yesterday. I put the one notebook I had in there into my backpack and slung my bag over my shoulder.

            “You done?” I asked Daehyun. He slammed his locker and nodded. We walked to the gates to find the others.

            “ARA BABY~!” Himchan ran to me with his arms wide open. When he got close I swiftly moved to the side making him trip. Daehyun and I chuckled as Himchan pouted. He back-hugged me and hummed in happiness. “I missed you Ara~” I wriggled in his arms but couldn’t get out.

            “Oppa, can you let go now?” I asked.

            “Nope.” Himchan chuckled. I tried to get out of his grip but he just held on tighter. I soon gave up. I guess it’ll be fine. He’ll probably let go when we get to Yongguk oppa.

            “Himchan let her go, you’re making her uncomfortable.” Yongguk pulled Himchan off of me. I sighed in relief. His grip was getting tighter by the minute.

            “Ara~” Himchan wailed his arms as Yongguk pulled him away.

            “I’ll see you tomorrow Ara.” Daehyun ruffled my hair.

            “Nah, you’ll see me later. Bye~” I waved as I went home to get my things.

            “Eh? What does she mean by we’ll see her later?” Jongup asked confused as usual.

            “She’s sleeping over out house tonight.” Yongguk said casually as he started to walk.

            “EH?”  Everyone chorused.

            “Ara’s sleeping over our house tonight?” The 4 guys walked up to Yongguk asking as shocked as ever. Yongguk just simply nodded.

            “How come we didn’t know?” Daehyun asked with a tingle of jealousy.

            “Because I’m Ara’s favorite.” Yongguk smiled. Everyone rolled their eyes or scoffed.

            “Hyung, I think I’m her favorite.” Daehyun crossed his arms.

            “Excuse me but obviously I’m her favorite.” Himchan put his nose up high. Everyone rolled their eyes at Himchan and walked away. “Guys!” Himchan pouted and ran up to them.

            “You guys go ahead, I’ll be right back.” Daehyun told the guys and walked toward the other direction.

            “Daehyun!” Yongguk called but he already way too far. He shrugged and they continued walking to their house.

            “And done.” I zipped up by bag filled with pajamas for the sleepover. I slung the bag on my shoulder and walked over to the door. I slipped onto my old rundown boots and locked the front door. I shivered at the cold as I walked over to the guys house. I felt a presence walk behind me and felt my body tense. I turned around but the only thing there was the pole I just walked by. I blinked a few times and turned back. I put on my earphones and continued walking again. Even though I had music blasting through my ears, very heavy footsteps could be heard behind me. I was about turn around again when I felt someone back hug me. I panicked and elbow the person in the stomach and turned around. With his arms still around my waist I fell on top of him.

            “Argh.” I heard him groan. I turned to the person to see a familiar face. Daehyun!

            “Daehyun! What are you doing here?” I stared at him in shock.

            “To walk with you.” He charmingly smiled. “You know, you have a really cute nose.” Daehyun’s face softened as continued to smile. I stared at with wide eyes and tinted cheeks. The moment was quickly ruined by cars honking, making me deaf. I blushed deeply and stood up.

            “Stop joking.” I tried to act cold but failed miserably.

            “I wasn’t joking.” I felt Daehyun whisper in my ears which sent shivers down my spine. He winked and walked ahead.

            “Y-yah, Jung Daehyun!” My cheeks warmed up again as I caught up with him.

            “By the way, you didn’t have to elbow my stomach.” Daehyun pouted as he rubbed his stomach in pain.

            “Well you should’ve just approached me instead of following behind me like a stalker. I thought you were some kidnapper” I shivered at the thought of having some creepy dude kidnap me.

            “What’s the fun in that?” Daehyun smiled. I shook my head and chuckled.

            “You really just came here to walk with me?” I raised an eyebrow.

            “Yup.” Daehyun smiled. “Are you flattered?”

            “Nope.” I simply replied. I saw Daehyun’s smirk go away in the corner of my eyes.

            “Are you even touched by thought a little bit?” Daehyun scrunched his face.

            “Nah, not really.” I tried to hold in my laughter.

            “Oh really now?” Daehyun smirked. “How about…now!?” He started to tickle me.

            “D-daehyun! S-stop! HAHAH! D-DAE! STOP! HHAHAH!” I laughed uncontrollably.

            “Then tell me you really liked the fact I came here for you!” Daehyun smiled as he tickled me even more.

            “N-no! D-daehyun st-op! HAHAH!” I tried to stifle my laughter which didn’t work. He didn’t reply and continued to torture me.

            “F-fine! HAHAHA! I l-like that you came here f-for me!” He finally stopped and smiled proudly.

            “I know.” Daehyun winked and walked ahead. I shook my head at his weirdness and we walked to his house with me tickling him back for revenge.

            Daehyun opened the door and welcomed me inside the house.

            “We’re here!” Daehyun screamed as we entered the heated house, warming our cold bodies.

            “Daehyun what do you mean we- oh, you went to pick up Ara?” Yongguk walked over. Daehyun nodded and we took of our shoes.

            “Daehyun where di- ARA BABY!” Himchan squealed and ran up to hug me. I felt squeezed in his arms and was about to call for help when Yongguk already pulled him off of me.

            “Oh Ara you’re here.” Jongup smiled as he walked by with Youngjae.

            “Hyungs, what are you making a big fuss about?” I saw Zelo walk over and froze. He saw me and his face stiffened.

            “Ara’s here for a sleepover.” Jongup told him. Zelo ignored my presence and walked upstairs without a word.

            “He’s so weird these days.” Himchan made a face. “Anyways, I’ll help you unpack Ara~! Did you bring those y pajamas you wore a few weeks ago?” Himchan rambled on as he pulled me to the living room.

            ‘Help me.” I mouthed to Yongguk who just shrugged and smiled. I pouted as I tried to get help from the others. They all shrugged as Daehyun just stuck his tongue out. I sighed as Himchan dragged me.  

            “Oh and- Ara! Are you listening?”