Please?

The Small Little Things

“Dang Dae, slow down.” Youngjae stared at Daehyun gobble down the cheesecake.

“BUSH- ISH SHO DESHICOUS.” Daehyun took another huge bite out of the cake. Youngjae and I rolled our eyes and smiled.

“Uhm Himchan oppa. Do you mind letting go?” I wiggled under Himchan’s arms. As soon as he gave up on chasing Zelo he tackled me into a hug and hasn’t let go in the last half hour.

“I missed you princess. Let me feed you~” Himchan ignored my comment and made baby faces.

“Yongguk oppa.” I looked over at Yongguk with a hopeful face.

“Let him have his fun for one day.” Yongguk chuckled.

“Oppa~” I pouted.

“THANK YOU GUKKIE FOR LETTING ME EMBRACE MY PRINCESS SO THAT LATER MAYBE WE CAN GO UPSTAIRS IN MY ROOM AND WE CAN-”

“You had enough fun for today.” Yongguk pulled me out of Himchan’s arms.

“I was just suggesting that we play checkers.” Himchan said with a bit of suspicion in his voice.

“Sure you were.” Youngjae rolled his eyes.

“What made you decide to stay Ara?” Jongup asked.

“Oh well becau-”

“-Because she knew she would miss us.” Zelo quickly covered my mouth and smiled. I blinked a couple of times and looked up at him. He removed his hand from my mouth and put a finger to his lips, telling me to keep it a secret.

The guys looked at us suspiciously and Daehyun did too not knowing what happened between me and Zelo back in the airport.

 “Yeah, when Zelo came to stop me I realized how much I’d miss all of you.” I smiled brightly. The guys weren’t convinced but decided not to ask, except for the clueless Jongup who believed the whole thing.

 “Well, thanks for the cheesecake Ara.” Jongup smiled.

“No problem Uppie.” I smiled back.

“Oh wait,” Yongguk suddenly spoke up. “Ara, we don’t have an extra room.”

“Oh, that’s fine. I’ll just crash on the couch.”

            “You can’t just stay on the couch, and where will your clothes go?” Yongguk raised an eyebrow. “I’d invite you to sleep in my room but I share a room with Himchan.”

            “GUKKIE, WHAT’S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?” Himchan said offended.

            “She can sleep in my room.” Daehyun spoke up while chewing the cheesecake in his mouth.

            “You can sleep in Daehyun and Youngjae’s room then.” I nodded at Yongguk’s words. I looked over to Zelo who seemed to be glaring towards Daehyun. He didn’t notice me staring and continued to glare down at his hyung. I wonder why. I shrugged and decided not to think much about it.

            “I’ll show you around the house Ara.” Zelo looked down at me and smiled.

            “Oh, ok.” I smiled back. Zelo glanced at Daehyun who was currently glowering down at Zelo.

            Zelo and I stood up and excused ourselves from the rest. Himchan tried to follow but Yongguk pulled him back down.

            “You guys have a pretty big house. It’s so fancy.” I looked around the place.

            “I guess so.” Zelo shrugged. “Here’s our studio.”

            “Woah.” I awed as he led me into the room. It was a pretty big room with a recording booth and a leather couch.

            “Yongguk hyung writes songs all the time here. Sometimes we get to record his songs. It’s really cool.” Zelo smiled.

            “That’s cool.” I smiled back.

            “The next room is the dance studio.”

            “You have a dance studio!?” I got slightly excited.

            “Yeah, do you like dancing?” Zelo asked chuckling.

            “Sorry I got so hyped up, I love dancing.” I pinked.

            “Same. Let me show you the room.” Zelo smiled brightly.

            I awed once again as I entered the dance studio. It was slightly smaller than the recording studio but still huge. There were huge mirrors as in front of me as soon as I entered. There were giant speakers near the wall and bright lights on the ceiling.

            “You dance hip hop?” Zelo asked.

            “Yeah, I was in a dance group before.” I smiled bitterly thinking about the memories.

            “Show me your moves.”

            “I haven’t danced in a while, I don’t think I should.” I said scared of embarrassing myself.

            “Come on~” Zelo begged. “Please~”

            “No.” I crossed my arms.

            “Please Ara~” He stepped closer to me.

            “No Zelo.”

            “Why not?” Zelo stepped closer making me step back.

            “No is a no Zelo.” I looked up at him slightly blushing at the closeness.

            “Please?” Zelo smirked as my back hit the wall. He put his hands against the wall and looked down at me. My heart was beating uncontrollably and I held in my breath. Why am I feeling so nervous?

            Zelo slowly leaned down and stopped a centimeter from my face.

            “Please?” He grinned.

            “I said n-”

            “HEY GUYS- OH?”

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPADTING IN A WHILE ;A; I KNOW Y'ALL HATE ME BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE WAY MORE OFTEN NOW :D AND OOH WHO INTERRUPTED THE ZERA (Zelo and Ara=Zera you get it? no? ok) MOMENT? WAS IT DAEDAE? WAS IT CHANNIE? MAYBE EVEN CLUELESS UPPIE?