Yongguk and Jihye

The Small Little Things

“Sorry guys. You can go back.” I apologized.

“Nah, we rather stay here with you.” Himchan smiled.

“But you guys didn’t eat yet.”

“We’d rather stay here and help you.” Jongup smiled. He threw the paper towel he used to clean my back in the garbage.

“I’m going to change into my gym clothes, you guys can go now.” I shooed them away.

“We’ll wait for you.” Youngjae blankly said. The fact that ‘Youngjae’ talked to me touched me.

“Aw~ Youngjae you’re talking to me.” I smiled. Youngjae just cleared his throat and awkwardly stared at the ground. “I’ll be right back.” I entered the bathroom. As I was going in I felt as if someone was behind me. I turned around to see Himchan smiling. “Um what are you doing?”

“I thought you’d need to some help.” Himchan smirked.

“With what, changing?” I gave him a look. Himchan smiled and nodded. I pushed him and went inside the bathroom locking the door. Himchan pouted and went back to the guys. I quickly changed into my gym clothes which was a white t-shirt and a pair of black cropped sweatpants.

“I feel so left out.” I said as I looked at everyone else wearing a uniform.

“You even look good in sweats.” Himchan smirked. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

“Ara!” I heard Yongguk’s deep voice down the hallways. The three guys jogged down to us.

“Hey.” I smiled.

“Are you okay?” Zelo asked. I nodded.

“Yeah but I don’t think that girl’s okay though. She probably has to get her wrist checked out.” I stated. “Do you guys know her?” When I asked everyone turned to Yongguk whose face turned dull.

“We used to.” Yongguk murmured. I was straight up confused. Used to? What?

“Did something happen?” I quietly asked. Everyone just looked at Yongguk worriedly.

“She’s my ex.” Yongguk sighed. Ex!? Woah.

“Oh…” I didn’t know what else to say. “I don’t mean to go into your personal business but what happened?”

“Let’s go somewhere else first.” Yongguk brought me to an empty classroom while the others followed. Yongguk let out a sigh before explaining the whole story.

“About a year ago when I was a junior with Himchan I met Jihye, the girl you met in the cafeteria. She was the new kid in school and she was a year younger. She was dorky and didn’t seem to have many friends. I first thought of her as another fan but I started to grow interest in her so, I gained up all my courage and asked her out and luckily she said yes. She was nice, generous, kind, and absolutely perfect.” Yongguk sighed. “Everything was going well until the Queenkas took her in their group. She turned from the sweet, innocent girl to a rude, cocky b**ch. She bullied others and told people fake stories about us. I went to her house one day to talk about her changes but when I got there a guy around my age opened the door. I found out he was Jihye’s other boyfriend. I slammed her front door open and ran into her room where she was. I told her we were over which angered her. I ended up arguing with her and fighting her other boyfriend.” Yongguk put his hands in his face. “When I went back to school she spread rumors that I cheated on her. She acted all sad and depressed and everyone believed her. Some of our fans even left our fan-base because of her lies. But after a few weeks we revealed her and everyone turned their backs on her. She became a loner until Hanmi came as a freshman. Hanmi became a Queenka which made Jihye go back to being popular. The girls in my grade despise her and even some in other grades too but some praise her for being known as my ex.” Yongguk explained. Woah, they dated? I just sat there with my mouth hanging open. I felt bad for Yongguk, the girl he loved cheated on him and became messed up. I patted his shoulder which he responded back with a smile.

“I’m sorry that happened to you Yongguk oppa.” I stared at him with pity.

“Wait.” Himchan said. We waited for him to say something that was so important enough to interrupt the moment.

“You promised to call me oppa too!” Himchan frowned. Everyone face-palmed. Oh Himchan.