The Garden

The Small Little Things

 

“Here’s the garden!” Zelo smiled. “I come here all the time. It’s really nice place to just think about things.” Zelo looked around with a pleased smile. I smiled too but I felt my hands getting sweaty and uncomfortable, probably from Zelo’s sweat.

“Um, Zelo. Can you let go of my hand now?” I asked looking down at our hands.

“Huh? Oh!” He turned red and quickly let go of our hands. “Sorry.” He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. I shook my head and smiled at him in return. I looked around the place with wide eyes. It was so nice and pretty. The garden was filled with beautiful flowers and even some fruits. There were white fences around the whole garden. I spotted Zelo at the other side of the garden. His back was facing me so I couldn’t see what he was doing. I walked infront of him to see his face filled with cherry tomatoes. He looked shocked but he shyly smiled afterwards.

“Showy, I jus lub charry tomatoes.” Zelo mumbled then gulped. I giggled as he pinked. “Here, try one.” Zelo smiled as he placed one in front of my face. I was about to take it with my hands when Zelo shook his head. “Let me feed you.” he said in a baby voice. I rolled my eyes.

“Really?” I shook my head. I attempted to take it away from his hand but I failed. He pouted and shook his shoulders. He was so adorable I couldn’t help but smile. “Fine.” I chuckled. He brightened and placed the cherry tomato inside my mouth. My eyes sparkled. It tasted really good. Zelo chuckled at my expression and I soon laughed along with him.

RINGGGG!

School’s over! I picked up my bag and walked out the door.

“Wait! Ara!” I turned around to see Jongup coming up to me.

“Hey.” I smiled. I got closer to Jongup through History. I had no clue about anything and he helped me out, thankfully.

“The guys and I are going to a nearby café, wanna go?” He asked smiling as always. I nodded. “Let’s go!” Jongup pulled my arm outside. 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter :P I'm not going to change the foreword or the title right now cuz I don't even know what to do with it :3 Sorry for making you read all those useless author notes ;A;