The Lying Game... again

The Small Little Things

“Guys, I’m bored.” I slumped on the couch. We all gathered in the living room after Jongup, Daehyun, and I finished cleaning the dishes.

            “Anyone have any game suggestions?” Yongguk leaned back.

            “Pillow fight?” Himchan squealed. Everyone gave him a weird look and shook their heads. Himchan pouted and crossed his arms.

            “How about spin the bottle?” Daehyun wriggled his eyebrows.

            “There’s only one girl and I am not kissing one of you guys.” Youngjae shivered.

            “How about that game we played in the café a while ago?” Jongup suggested.

            “You mean with that thing that buzzes your hand?” Daehyun raised an eyebrow. Jongup excitedly nodded.

            “Himchan?” Yongguk turned to him.

            “Got it.” Himchan brought out a lying detector toy from a random cabinet. We all gathered in a circle on the ground.

            “Ok, who first?” Himchan looked around.

            “I’ll go.” I volunteered and tightened the strap around my hand.

            “Who’s going to ask me a question?” I looked around the room full of guys.

            “I’ll go! And then we’ll pass it down to the person who asked the question.” Himchan smiled.

            “Ok Himchan, ask.” I blankly looked at him.

            “Did you lose your ity yet?” He scrunched his eyebrows.

            “Himchan!” The guys screeched. Yongguk whacked the back of his head.

            “Nope.” I waited for it to rather buzz my hand or blink green. It blinked green.

            “You didn’t lose it yet?” Himchan asked. I simply nodded.

            “Why so surprised?” I raised an eyebrow.

            “I just thought a girl as hot as you,” Himchan winked “would probably have lost it already.”

            “Thanks?” I looked at him weird. I didn’t know if that was a compliment or not.

            “Here oppa.” I slid him the device.

            “I’ll ask him a question.” Yongguk volunteered. “Himchan, is it true that you watch the power puff girls?” He smirked already knowing the answer.

            “No.” Himchan glared at Yongguk. “Ow!” The machine shocked him. We all started laughing. “Yonggukie! That was a secret!” Himchan pouted and crossed his arms.

            “Ok I’m next.” Yongguk laughed as he took the machine from Himchan.

            The game continued and everyone grew tired of it. There were many weird and embarrassing moments but the game was getting really boring. We all decided to watch a scary movie.

            “Wanna watch death bell 2?” Yongguk asked as he got the TV ready. We all agreed except for Himchan who was complaining about it being too scary. I didn’t blame him, I’m pretty scared too. I find it exciting to watch scary movies but still find it really horrifying to watch.

            We set blankets and pillows on the ground and leaned against the couch. Yongguk the movie and hopped down next to me. I grabbed my pillow and hugged it to myself.

            This was the seating arrangement: JU-HC-YG-YOU-DH-YJ

            “KYAAA~!” The girl in the movie screamed as someone pulled her eyes out. (It actually happened in the movie, it was disgusting.)

            “Yonggukie hold me!” Himchan screeched as he held onto Yongguk as if his life counted on it. Yongguk stared at him weird and shook him off of him.

            “Eep~” I let out a small squeal and buried my face in my hands. I looked up to see a girl with blood on her forehead. Soon a dead body fell from the air-duct.

            “Oh my gosh!” I quickly held onto Daehyun’s arm and buried my face on his shoulder. I realized what I was doing and awkwardly looked up to see a stunned Daehyun. “S-sorry.” I squeaked. I didn’t let go because I was still really scared of the movie, and his arms were really sof- oh wait what am I saying?

            I expected Daehyun to give me weird look but he just smiled and patted my head. He released my grip from his arm and put his arms around me. He put my head on his shoulder and charmingly smiled down at me. I blushed which was unseen from the darkness and smiled to myself at the small gesture. My heart was accelerating inside and I tried to keep myself from squealing.  

            “Are you scared?” I heard Daehyun ask. His deep, sleepy voice sent chills down my spine.

            “K-kinda.” I stuttered.

            “Just lean on me when you’re scared.” I looked up at Daehyun who sent a soft smile down.

            “Thanks Daehyun.” I softly whispered and smiled. Daehyun cutely winked before looking back to the screen. I bit my lip to keep my smile from getting any wider.

            After a few squeals and screams, I fell asleep on Daehyun’s shoulder.

            -No one’s pov-

“Oh, she’s asleep.” Daehyun whispered to himself.

            “Hyung, I’ll bring Ara upstairs.” Daehyun tapped Yongguk on the shoulder.

            “You can let her sleep on my- actually,” Yongguk smirked “can you let her sleep on your bed?” Yongguk tried to act innocent.

            “Where am I going to sleep?” Daehyun asked totally clueless.

            “Your bed.” Yongguk said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

            “But Ara’s going to be there?” Daehyun said still as clueless as ever.

            “Uh huh.” Yongguk hummed. Daehyun looked at his hyung weirdly but soon blushed knowing what he was planning.

            “O-ok hyung.” Daehyun stuttered as he picked you up bridal style. He carried you upstairs and gently placed you on his bed. He hesitated to lie down next to you but ended up laying down anyways. He looked down and admired your face. Your long eye-lashes, your adorable nose, and your perfectly-shaped, pink lips. He brushed the strand of hair out of your face and gently pecked your forehead. He smiled to himself and was about to fall asleep when he noticed your phone in your hands. He gently placed your phone on his bed-stand and lay back down next to you.

            “Good night Ara.” Daehyun whispered as he held your hand and fell asleep staring at your face.

 

 

 

 

 

I tried not to use POVS for this story but it was hard to use first person's point of view when Ara was asleep... so yeah. The POVS will probably only come out for when Ara's asleep or maybe some other small excuses ^^ Do you guys like the Daera (Daera is like their couple name... ya nam sayin? no? alritey...) moments?