Aegyo?

The Small Little Things

 

“Ara~!” I heard Himchan’s knock on my door. I finished up my outfit with a skull patterned backpack and ran down the stairs. I swung my door open and saw Himchan’s smiley face.

“Where are the others?” I asked as I closed my door.

“They already went to the park. While for me I wanted some time with you!” Himchan hugged me and squealed like a girl. When he let go I stared at him weirdly and walked away. Himchan pouted and trailed behind me. We walked to the nearest bus stop and soon got on.

“Since it’s going to be a long ride do you want to play a game?” Himchan asked as he sat next to me. I nodded and started thinking. What game is there to play?

“How about truth or dare?” Himchan asked. Truth or Dare? Nah. That games only fun with a lot of people.

“That would be boring with just the two of us.” I tapped my chin.

“How about rock paper scissors, and the loser does a punishment?” Himchan asked. I cheerfully nodded.

“Rock paper scissors!” We held out our hands. I held out a rock and he held out scissors.

“Merong~” I stuck my tongue out.

“Best 2 out of three?” Himchan asked. I nodded.

It was the last round and we both won once so whoever wins next gets to punish the other.

“Rock paper scissors!” I put my in a paper form as he held out scissors. I pouted as Himchan cheered.

“What do you want me to do?” I asked. Himchan tapped his chin then smirked. My eyes widened. “Nothing weird or erted!” I waved my hands in front of him. Himchan pouted. I slapped his arm. “What were you thinking?”

“Fine. Show me aegyo!” Himchan brightened again. Aegyo?! I hate cute things and aegyo and all that sh*t. I shuddered. Ew. No. No. NO.

“NO.” I crossed my arms.

“But this is your punishment. You HAVE to do it.” Himchan said.

“Fine.” I pouted. I raised my fist up to my cheek and slowly rock it back and forth. “Buing-buing.” I said uncomfortably.

“Noo. You have to do more than that. Act more cute and happy! Like this.” Himchan started making cute faces and even did the gwiyomi player. I shuddered watching him do ‘aegyo’.

“Buing~ Buing~” I tried to smile as I clenched my fist.

“AWWWWWW~ ARA YOU’RE SHO ADORABLE~!” Himchan squealed as harshly pinched my cheeks. I made a face and pushed his hands away, but soon chuckled at his girly behavior. He chuckled and pinched my cheeks again.

We arrived an hour later which felt like a few minutes. Himchan wasn’t so bad after all.

“Let’s go Ara!” Himchan hooked his arm around mine and dragged me to the entrance. I chuckled as I ran along with him. I saw the BAP members and waved. They waved back except for Daehyun. I looked at him smiling at a girl next to him. She was really pretty and seemed innocent. Something about her made me feel uneasy. I also felt slightly angry? Furious? Mad? I don’t even know. But she just didn’t make me feel so happy and jumpy anymore. Who is she?