Not my type

The Small Little Things

RINGGGG~

            The bell rang signaling it was lunch time.

            “Finally.” I said as my stomach growled in hunger. Daehyun chuckled which caused me to blush.

            “Let’s go!” Baekhyun pulled my arm.

            “Yah Baekhyun!” I screeched as he pulled me to the cafeteria. I looked down in embarrassment as people stared at me being dragged by this crazed kid.

            “Baekhyun, let go.” I tried to wriggle out of his grip.

            “Oh it’s the guys!” Baekhyun ignored my comment and dragged me over to BAP’s table.

            “Hey guys.” Baekhyun smiled and sat next to Jongup.

            “What are you doing here?” Himchan crossed his arms.

            “To eat with you guys.” Baekhyun blankly said as he shoved some chips in my mouth.

            “Why?” Himchan coldly said.

            “Why can’t I?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

            “Because,” Himchan hesitated fir a bit. “This is the kingka table!”

            “Really man? Do you know how snobby you just sounded right now?” Yongguk shook his head. “Anyways he’s right, you’re not invited here.” Yongguk gave him a deadly glare and went back to eating.

            “Come on please? Ara?” Baekhyun turned to you.

            “Whatever just stay, just don’t sit with us anymore after today.” I said tiredly.

            “Fine.” Baekhyun didn’t care much about since he was going to sit with them anyways.

            “You better not sit with us tomorrow! I want all to myself and I don’t want you stealing her away from me.” Himchan pouted.

            “I’ll probably sit here tomorrow anyways but I’m definitely not going to steal ‘your Ara’.” Baekhyun said casually.

            “Don’t you like Ara?” Himchan asked.

            “No, why would you think that?” Baekhyun looked at Himchan weirdly.

            “Because you flirt with her and follow her everywhere she goes.” Youngjae said obviously. Everyone else nodded including me.

            “I’m just normally clingy. I guess Ara’s pretty and all but she’s not my type.” Baekhyun shook his head and made a face. I scrunched my face and hit his arm.

            “So you have no interest in Ara at all?” Himchan asked. Baekhyun simply nodded. “Yay! Then Ara’s all mine~!” Himchan engulfed me in a hug.

            “Oppa let go.” I tried to push him away but he didn’t budge.

            “Yongguk oppa, can you help?” I turned to Yongguk. Yongguk pulled Himchan off of me and whacked his head.

            “Ow! Gukkie~” Himchan whined. We all chuckled.

            “Ara! How can you just leave me like that?” Daehyun came with his lunch complaining.

            “Sorry, this kid pulled me all the way here.” I pointed at Baekhyun.

            “He’s being to clingy, it’s like he likes you.” Daehyun mumbled and frowned.

            “She’s not my type.” Baekhyun repeated.

            “Aish, yah!” I hit Baekhyun’s arm again. “I happen to attract many guys.” I crossed my arms.

            “Because you have a pretty face, but you have a cranky attitude. You also get really snappy and act reall-”  

            “I get it!” I pouted.

            “Just saying.” Baekhyun casually sipped on this drink.

            “You attracted me with your snappy attitude Ara~” Himchan cooed.

            “How’s that going to make me feel better?” I raised an eyebrow. Himchan just shrugged and I rolled my eyes. I looked up to see a familiar tall figure walk by. It was Zelo, except he had pink hair! I guess I was too nervous to even notice he changed his hair color this morning. He quickly glanced at our table and met my eyes. His eyes were cold and distant. My heart ached a bit but I shook off the feeling. He turned his head and walked to a few kids at a different table.

            “Ara you ok?” Yongguk held my shoulder. I gave him a small smile and nodded.

            “Hey oppa?” I tapped him. Yongguk hummed in response.

            “Can I sleepover your house tonight?”   

 

 

 

 

I'm a bit late sorry~! The chappie is a bit short but anticipate for the next chappie! I'll upload as soon as I can ^^ Zelo's so cold now ;A; Don't worry though, he'll be happy and back to the normal Zelo later!