Zelo's back

The Small Little Things

            “Ara.”

            I froze in my spot and grew stiff.  That voice… I was scared to turn around, not because I was caught, but because who I thought the person was.

            “Ara.” He called out again. I closed my eyes and swallowed. I wasn’t ready to face him, not yet. I took a step, ignoring the fact he was calling me, and tried to walk away.

            “Ara.” He gripped my wrist and turned me around. My eyes widened and I stood there speechless. I still didn’t understand why he was here, and how he was even to come here at this time.

            “Z-zelo.”  I stuttered and tried to act calm. “W-what are you doing here?” I weakly smiled.

            “What are YOU doing here?” Zelo scrunched his eyebrows. “How can you just leave?”

            “I have nowhere to stay.”

            “Then live with us.” Zelo quickly replied.

            “Why are you telling me to stay? Aren’t you happy I’m leaving?” I stared at him in confusion and disbelief. I didn’t understand at all. First wants me to stay away, and then he wants me to live with him.

            “Look what I said before, I didn’t mean it. I never meant any of it.” Zelo’s eyes pierced through mine.

            “Then why did you say it?” I frowned. He was just totally confusing me now. “Do you think its fun to hurt my feelings? Is that why you said that?”

            “No, that’s not what I’m trying to s-”

            “Do you know how much you hurt me when you said that? I was so worried about you, I wanted know why you weren’t talking to me. All I wanted to know was what I did wrong and how to fix it. I wanted to talk to you and have my friend, Zelo back but it seemed like you didn’t. I’m going to leave, Zelo. It’s the best for everyone.” My eyes slightly watered.

            “Ara, I’m really sorry. What I said was totally stupid and I didn’t mean to hurt you like that. And I know I shouldn’t have ignored you but I was just really hurt and confused at the time and ignoring you was the easier thing to do. Ara, I just couldn’t face you.”

            “Why?” I glared at him, slightly irritated.

            “I can’t tell you.” Zelo looked down.

            “Then I guess I’m leaving.” I gritted through my teeth and turned around.

            “Ara!” Zelo turned me around and stared down at me.

            “Zelo, let me go.” I glared at him.

            “Ara please.” Zelo’s eyes softened.

            “How do I know if you’re not going to ignore me again? How can I just believe you and stay when you’re part of the reason that I’m leaving?” I held back the tears that were on the verge of falling out. “If I don’t know the reason why you’ve been ignoring me how am I suppose to believe anything you say?” Tears gathered up in my eyes. I shook my head and started walking away for my flight. A tear fell as I turned around.

            He turned me around as he embraced me in a tight hug. My eyes widened and I tried to get out of his grip but I was too weak so I continued to cry softly on his shoulder.

            “Ara I’m not ready to tell you why yet, but please believe me. Please just stay. I’ll be the shy and quiet Zelo again. I’ll be your friend again.” Zelo tightened his grip. “Ara I don’t know how I would be if you left.” Zelo’s voice trembled.

            “C-can I really believe you?” I quivered. Zelo turned his head to me with wide eyes.

            “Y-yes!” He blurted out making him blush a little.

            “You’ll be the quiet and shy Zelo again?” I looked up.

            “D-definitely!” He let out a small smile. “So, will you stay? Please?”

            “Well- I mean- I don’t- and- I.” I stuttered. “I-I guess. Yeah.”

            “Really?” Zelo beamed. I shyly bit my lip and nodded. “Woohoo!” Zelo screamed and engulfed me in another tightening hug. I chuckled softly. Zelo’s back.

            “I can’t believe your staying.” Zelo grinned as he let you go.

            “But, if you ever ignore me again, I’ll leave right away.” I pointed a finger at him and scrunched my face.

            “Don’t worry, that won’t ever happen again.” Zelo shyly smiled. I chuckled and he followed.

            “Ara!” I stopped laughing and saw a sweaty Daehyun running my way.

            “D-daehyun?” I looked at him in shock. He ran over and squeezed me in his arms.

            “Ara, why didn’t you tell me you were leaving today? I couldn’t even say goodbye.” I heard Daehyun’s voice slightly tremble. I saw Zelo move away a bit to give me some space with Daehyun with a blank face.

            “Daehyun, I’m not leaving anymore.” I turned him to face me.

            “W-what?” He stared at me wide-eyed.

            “I’m going to stay,” I softly smiled. “-with you guys.” I looked over to Zelo. Daehyun turned around to see Zelo whom he didn’t notice before.

            “You are?” Daehyun’s eyes light up. I nodded and brightly smiled. Daehyun cheerfully smiled back and lifted me up in his arms, making me squeal. I laughed along with Daehyun as he put me down.

            “What changed your mind?” Daehyun asked, still smiling like an idiot. I nodded my head to Zelo. He turned around to Zelo and let me go.

            “Thanks Zelo.” Daehyun gave him a small smile. Zelo smiled in return. He hadn’t talked to his close hyung in weeks and he missed talking with him.

            “Shall we go home?” I smiled and winked.

            “We shall!” Zelo and Daehyun grinned.  

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPPIE AND LATE UPDATE!!! I was going to update a few days earlier, but I stayed up till 4am for the BAP's after school club live chat thingy and I tried to write afterwards but even after 4 hours of trying to write, I ended up with 2 bad paragraphs. I actutally had to erase half of the chapter and re-write it because it was horrid. The story kind of escalated quickly with Ara forgiving Zelo way to easily... hehe sorry. But, Zelo's back! YAY! So many of you guys were asking for cutie Zelo back, and here he is! I'll try to update soon and not make you suffer again from the wait! Bye~!