Embarrassment and Concerns

The Small Little Things

“Uhm, a little help please?” I struggled as I tried to free myself from Himchan. After we got ice cream, Himchan fell asleep on top of me in the middle of the car ride. His arms were around me and he put his left leg on top of my lap. I felt like a human-sized teddy bear. I squirmed but nothing worked, his arms were glued onto my body.

 

“I got it.” Yongguk stood up and came over. He slapped Himchan right across the face making me gasp in shock but immediately giggle. Himchan frowned then went back to drooling on my shoulder.

 

Yongguk sighed and tried to lift Himchan off me. Yongguk picked up Himchan and carried him bridal style all the way to the front door.

 

 

“Ugh! You’re so heavy.” Yongguk groaned as he dragged sleeping Himchan all the way inside.

 

We burst into laughter inside the car from Yongguk’s struggle. Youngjae took out his phone and followed his hyungs to take photo of their embarrassing moment. Jongup followed and I was left in the car with the other two. They glanced at each other and both hooked onto my arm at the same exact moment.

 

“Let’s go inside Ara.” Daehyun and Zelo chorused together. They glowered at each other and tightened their grips on my arms. I blinked a few times and slipped my arms free. I pushed through and walked inside the house. I looked back to see Daehyun and Zelo with blank face expressions. I chuckled and skipped inside.

 

I still couldn’t forget about Jongin. During the time I was here I actually forgot about him and everyone else thanks to the guys. I didn’t know why I was worrying since there are a bunch of Jongin’s in Korea. It wouldn’t be him right? I grabbed a fist full of my hair and groaned.

 

“You ok?” Youngjae stared at me with a weird face.

 

“I’m fine.” I sighed in annoyance. Stupid Jongin.

 

“What’s wrong with you? You even seemed distracted in the restaurant.” Youngjae looked concerned.

 

“It’s nothing Youngjae.” I gave him a reassuring smile and walked upstairs.

 

I just wanted to take a shower and try to forget about Jongin and not worry about it. He just brings back bad memories.

 

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I slipped into my towel and started to blow dry my hair.

 

“Let me do it.”

 

 

“Jongin, its ok I can do it by myself.” I chuckled.

 

“Please, just let me do it for you.” Jongin pouted.

 

“Ok.” I laughed at his cuteness. I sat down in a chair in front of him and tried to stifle my laughter. Jongin the hair dryer and began to dry my hair. He ruffled my hair and combed my hair down.

 

“Did I do well?” Jongin blinked cutely at me. I giggled and nodded.

 

“Ow!” I burned my hand from the hair dryer. I sighed and continued to dry the rest of my hair. I hated having these flashbacks. It reminded me of him and he’s the reason I’m here. He’s the reason why I ran away. Stupid Kim Jongin.

 

I brushed my hair down and walked out the door only to bump into Daehyun on the way out.

 

“Oh!”I couldn’t balance myself and fell back. Daehyun’s eyes widened as he quickly pulled me up.

 

“Are you ok?” Daehyun worriedly stared down. I blushed in embarrassment.

 

“I-I’m fine.” I pulled myself out of his grip and stood up. I was still only wearing a towel and it wasn’t exactly very long so the whole situation was really awkward.

 

“I-I’m s-sorry.” Daehyun realized what I was wearing, or more like what I wasn’t wearing.

 

“It’s ok.” My face flushed deep red as I shuffled my way to Yongguk’s room where I put my suitcase. I was about to open the door when he stopped me.

 

“Wait Ara!” He called out my name.

 

“Y-yeah?”

 

“A-are you ok? At the restaurant you seemed a bit troubled. Youngjae told me you said you were fine but are you sure? Is something wrong? I’m here if you need me so don’t be worried to tell me your troubles ok?” Daehyun’s voice softened. I turned around and nodded and quickly went inside Yongguk’s room and closed it shut.

 

My heartbeat increased and my face got even warmer than before. I probably look like a tomato right now. Luckily Yongguk was in the bathroom and he threw Himchan on the couch so no one was there to see me in my half- self. I felt embarrassed but at the same time really touched. I put my hand over my heart and sighed. I’m so confused.