The annoying kid

The Small Little Things

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I sat up groggily and turned off my alarm clock.

6:15

Eh? Why did I wake up so early? Oh. I’m going to the guys’ house today. I can’t believe they live all together. I got up and took a quick shower. After I dried my hair I put on my school uniform and tied my hair in a bun. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. I put on my headphones and walked down the street.

While I was walking I felt as if I was being followed. I turned around and saw no one. I turned my head to the side and scanned the area. I turned around and started walking again but this time I heard quiet footsteps. I pulled down my headphones and quickly turned around but the street was still empty. I cocked my head to the side and turned around to be welcomed by a smiling boy.

“Hi.” He waved and smiled brightly. I stared at him weirdly and pushed pass him.

“Sorry for making you confused back there, my name’s Baekhyun.” He held out his hand. I put on my headphones and walked ahead of him.

“So you’re the bad girl kind of type now aren’t you?” Baekhyun caught up and walked besides me.

I sighed and turned to him.

“I don’t know who you are and you don’t know who I am so I’m not sure why you’re following me, so would you mind leaving?” I made a shooing motion.

“I’m offended.” Baekhyun put a hand on his chest and made a hurt face. “And I told you who I was, so why don’t you tell me who you are?” Baekhyun smiled as he leaned in closer to my face.

“My name’s Kwon Ara, now will you leave?” I stared at him blankly. Baekhyun smiled and nodded.

“Bye Ara~! Meet you in school!” Baekhyun shouted as he jogged away. School? I took a look at his uniform and he was right, he was wearing my school’s uniform. I sighed in annoyance and walked towards the guys’ house.

Ding Dong

The door swung open revealing Daehyun. His eyes widened open then he slightly blushed.

“H-hey.” I waved as I pulled down my headpones. It got so awkward after the ‘incident’.

“C-come in.” His voice muffled behind his mask. I entered the house and it was pretty big. Daehyun led me to the living room.

“You can just wait here.” Daehyun mumbled as he walked upstairs.

“Hey Youngjae.” I said as I sat next to him on the couch. Like usual he was on his IPad with his headphones on again.  Youngjae just glanced at me then went back to whatever he was doing. I leaned over to see what he was doing but he gave me a look and backed away.

“Why can’t I see?” I scrunched my face.

“No.” Youngjae answered and went back to looking at his IPad.

“Oh come on please.” I put my hands together and looked up at him. He looked at me weirdly then shook his head.

“Why not?” I asked as I crossed my arms.

“Why do you want to see it?” Youngjae asked as he smirked.

I pouted and batted my eyelashes. “Please~” I tried to act ‘cute’. Youngjae stared at me as if I was crazy.

“What’s with the aegyo?” He made a face.

“I’m trying to act cute so you’ll let me look in your IPad.” I crossed my arms.

“Don’t do that.” Youngjae shivered and made a face.

“YAH!” I slapped his arm. Youngjae chuckled. “Hmph. You’re mean.” I said as I stood up and walked away.

I walked inside the kitchen and found Yongguk.

“Hey Ara.” Yongguk showed his gummy-smile.

“Hi Yongguk ‘oppa’.” I emphasized the oppa part. He smiled and ruffled my bangs.

“ARA BABY~!” Himchan’s voice echoed through the hallways.

“Uh-oh.” I gulped.

“ARA~” Himchan ran and hugged me. What was worse was he was only wrapped in a towel and his hair was still wet.  

“Uh- Himchan. You’re squishing me.” I muffled under his arms. He let go of me and smirked. I gave him a look and crossed my arms.

“Do you like the view?” Himchan looked at his body then at me. I took a look at his body and made a face.

“Eh.” I shook my head. Himchan pouted.

“You don’t like this?” Himchan pointed at his toned abs.

“Yup.”

“I think my body is way better than yours.” Yongguk said to Himchan as he raised up his shirt. He had a freaking six-pack!

“Woah, Yongguk oppa do you work out?” I asked. He nodded proudly and smiled.

“OPPA?” Himchan asked surprised. “Ara you call Yongguk, oppa but not me?” He pouted and crossed his arms. “I am offended and hurt.”

“Ok.” Yongguk and I replied. Himchan pretended to cry.

“WAHHH!” Himchan ‘cried’.

“Fine, fine. I’ll call you oppa. But no one else but you two.”

“YAY!” Himchan hugged me again then ran upstairs. I chuckled and shook my head. I turned around to see Yongguk with a sad face.

“I felt special that you called me ‘oppa’, now you call Himchan ‘oppa’ too?” He pouted.

“Sorry oppa.” I pouted too and tried to act ‘cute’ again. Yongguk soon smiled and chuckled.

“I’m just joking with you kiddo.” He said. I smiled and walked out with him. Everyone was ready except for Himchan who was still upstairs.

“Hey Ara~” Jongup greeted me. I smiled and waved. I looked over at Zelo and he still seemed distracted by something. He seemed to be avoiding my gaze because he didn’t stare back. He’s been acting differently since I met him after the Ferris wheel ride.

“Hey Zelo.” I smiled brightly and waved.

“Oh, hey Ara.” He smiled slightly. His smile changed too. What happened to the shy, happy Zelo? I sighed mentally.

“I’m ready! Let’s go!” Himchan said as he ran downstairs. We all put on our shoes and walked out the door. 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun won~! I wanted Zico to be the new character but Baekhyun's character isn't so bad either. Maybe when I'm done with this fanfic I'll write a new Daehyun and Zico fanfic ^^ Baekhyun won over Zico by more than twice the votes O.O But I mean who can resist that cute face of his xD